Success story: Total bimax win over a betabux

Deleted member 5799

Deleted member 5799

Balls of steel
I work in some pool party hotel and there was this slavic model with some muscular dude. I found her ig page using hotel hashtags and liked her photos, she suddenly send me friend request.

She didnt talk much, i thought she was just being friendly. Well, next day i go talk to her while she is dancing and she start to tell me how hot i am and how she wants to fuck right now, which i did. Took her to some room and did the job. Hours later we come across again and she ask me to meet later to have sex once more.

It seems the guy was some dude he met on tinder and proposed her to go together for holidays. Despite her making clear she is NOT interested in anything other than friendship because (literally her words) "he is the good guy kind too much". This beta guy still proceeded and paid for everything (flights, hotel, restaurants....) probably hoping that she would change her mind and could earn her respect.

He spent a lot of cash in exchange of no sex at all, just to see how she was dancing in inappropiate ways with many men at the pool and not with him, while he was looking all this show. When i saw her i just dived in and took my chances, i put shame away and was direct with her, just started flirting and got the conversation sexual pretty fast, ended up having sex with her :chad: less than 30 minutes later. Girl was fucking hot, probably the hottest ive had in my life. Early 20's, slim blond with beautiful ass and angel face. Huge mood and self steem boost.

Just on the last day, the guy gives up and leaves her alone at the pool, on an attempt to flirt with others. She was even glad that he went away. He failed miserably with others despite being muscular and constantly tried to check up on her, even he came while i was talking to her and i didnt give a fuck and ignored his presence, he just interrupted to ask if she wanted a drink. She didnt drink any alcohol that day and kept telling me i was super hot, she was actually a pretty cool person.

I swear on my life this is real and happened just this week.

Lessons of the story:

- Theres no chances if you get friendzoned, thats a NO. Ignore and move on
- Aesthetics win over cash
- Save all the cash you can and looksmax as soon as possible, these things will happen to you.
- Expose yourself, take chances, have no shame

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: angrl_r, mulattomaxxer, oatmeal and 17 others
and on that day, nothing new was said.

can you post your bimax results tho?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, anactualdude, Deleted member 15302 and 2 others
I think you should send this story to Dr. Alfaros office he would be proud.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, randomvanish, DEFAULT and 17 others
and on that day, nothing new was said.

can you post your bimax results tho?

in june i have checkup, want to add jaw angle implants

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, |Daddy_Zygos| and Tallooksmaxxer
really good bro (y) the fucking recessed jaws makes you look like an oldcel.

how much it costed?

Tales from mumbai

in june i have checkup, want to add jaw angle implants
Hmm

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
Absolute tales from schizo ward

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Please put more insults i will read all tomorrow

I wanted to cheer you up and motivate you, but okay theres all kind of people here

probably the last of my posts here ever, ill just shitpost others until im banned and put looksmax reports somewhere else

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ScramFranklin, highT and 2 others
legit incredible bimax results

don't pay attention to the squealing pigs

congrats boyo, I am happy for you.

what were your movements?

how tall are you?

i saw in your post you are 35, lifefuel for getting-oldercels

edit: so 10 mm upper jaw, 19mm lower jaw. CCW

that's a lot of movement of the lower jaw!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
still waiting for full face pics of post op

tales from the basement

OP don’t you have a wife?

9BEFEE6B 11E5 49D2 A50A B29601291031

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, mulattomaxxer, exeight and 1 other person
do you have hair yet or no?

I wanted to cheer you up and motivate you, but okay theres all kind of people here

probably the last of my posts here ever, ill just shitpost others until im banned and put looksmax reports somewhere else
Hey man, great results and post

I’ll wage until I ascend

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
mumbai in spain

final price more than 28k
cant say more since depends on individual
Mirin bro, but I think u have appeal from the rest part of your face since that jaw isn’t what I would expect from someone who fucked 10/10 Stacy. Ur eye area is prolly top tier thanks to genes

man larp stories which are based on common sense is okay imo.

I work in some pool party hotel and there was this slavic model with some muscular dude. I found her ig page using hotel hashtags and liked her photos, she suddenly send me friend request.

She didnt talk much, i thought she was just being friendly. Well, next day i go talk to her while she is dancing and she start to tell me how hot i am and how she wants to fuck right now, which i did. Took her to some room and did the job. Hours later we come across again and she ask me to meet later to have sex once more.

It seems the guy was some dude he met on tinder and proposed her to go together for holidays. Despite her making clear she is NOT interested in anything other than friendship because (literally her words) "he is the good guy kind too much". This beta guy still proceeded and paid for everything (flights, hotel, restaurants....) probably hoping that she would change her mind and could earn her respect.

He spent a lot of cash in exchange of no sex at all, just to see how she was dancing in inappropiate ways with many men at the pool and not with him, while he was looking all this show. When i saw her i just dived in and took my chances, i put shame away and was direct with her, just started flirting and got the conversation sexual pretty fast, ended up having sex with her :chad: less than 30 minutes later. Girl was fucking hot, probably the hottest ive had in my life. Early 20's, slim blond with beautiful ass and angel face. Huge mood and self steem boost.

Just on the last day, the guy gives up and leaves her alone at the pool, on an attempt to flirt with others. She was even glad that he went away. He failed miserably with others despite being muscular and constantly tried to check up on her, even he came while i was talking to her and i didnt give a fuck and ignored his presence, he just interrupted to ask if she wanted a drink. She didnt drink any alcohol that day and kept telling me i was super hot, she was actually a pretty cool person.

Lessons of the story:

- Save all the cash you can and looksmax as soon as possible, these things will happen to you.
good for you bro
just one question; what would you rate this muscular guy facially? and compared to you?

baldcels oldcels

cucking zoomers

this is your new god:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Good job Slavic men are either ogre , incel or Chad looking there is no balance among them. You moggs him so you got the girl.
Slav girls easier than your Spanish Foids I guess for you ?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

Lessons of the story:

I believe the story because there is no reason to lie especially on such forum

Lessons of the story:

I believe the story because there is no reason to lie especially on such forum

Lessons of the story:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: