successfully created baby with white women (currycel) everything went smoothly.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken

I don't care about PSL bro, all I want is pink pussy.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
She looks indian jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Deleted member, Daniel Plainview and 28 others
>stankovic
first of all yikes last name.
Second of all Balkan isnt white.
Third of all the baby is gigasubhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, antiantifa and 13 others
(((white)))

>stankovic
first of all yikes last name.
Second of all Balkan isnt white.
Third of all the baby is gigasubhuman
she is Russian, and Balkans are white, everyone in Europe is white even if they are brown they are white as in a race, and everyone outside Europe are brown even if they have blue eyes, 6ft7 gigachad caucasian skull, nose and bone structure with pale af skin, they are brown as in a race,
every race has a light and dark-skinned people. and white race usually means Europeans.

Look at all that makeup

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
(((white)))
I feel sad for him, with 15 million followers and so much fame and money, he found this for breeding.

• So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob
she is Russian, and Balkans are white, everyone in Europe is white even if they are brown they are white as in a race, and everyone outside Europe are brown even if they have blue eyes, 6ft7 gigachad caucasian skull, nose and bone structure with pale af skin, they are brown as in a race,
every race has a light and dark-skinned people. and white race usually means Europeans.
She isnt Russian, at least not Fully. Her last name isnt Russian, it is Serbian or Croatian. Maybe her mom is russian and her dad is from Serbia/Croatia, i dont know. But her last name is Balkan

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
  • +1
She isnt Russian, at least not Fully. Her last name isnt Russian, it is Serbian or Croatian. Maybe her mom is russian and her dad is from Serbia/Croatia, i dont know. But her last name is Balkan
idc tbh, what I am thinking is, if I had 15 million Instagram followers, you know what fuck those 15 million, literally of 2 billion people follow me and know me, I am a cricket sensation, have multi-millions of dollars, I would literally choose the best girl possible for breeding jfl, this girl scammed him.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
>White

giphy.gif

only northern Europeans are white
meds,balkans,slavs are not white

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
She looks arab or latin

Maybe but still ethnic

That's Hardik Pandyas girl right?
Indian superstar, same status and moneymaxxed level in India as probably Drew Brees or James Harden in USA or say Jamie Vardy/ Marcus Rashford in UK, or maybe Karim Benzema in Europe (basically superstar one step below the global crossover superstars).

And he got a Slavic girl who 'models' and 'dances' in curryland which means she has had to do a lot of fucked up shit for gross, unhygienic, overweight curries with clout in that world.

Go figure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Dude that boy looks like a potential street shitter.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and Patient A
Hardik Pandya cucked himself. Went for a used up .. He mogs her
HP is not better looking than her, where did u get that idea???

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Beta buxxed. They will divorce next year. She will take all money and will once again start fucking the Chad's.

Beta buxxed. They will divorce next year. She will take all money and will once again start

• Woah
my boy got 15m, famous, rich, he deserves better than this grotesque creature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deepraj7 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Thread is pointless without pics of the guy

also baby looks subhuman JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope at your bias

she looks like a Romanian hooker

@Gaia262
Romanian hookers are hot wtf u talking about?

Hardik Pandya is typical of a curry who can't larp as med/MEA. He can looksmaxx, statusmaxx, moneymaxx, stylemaxx like he does, and even be one of the least subhuman on his team, but he still couldn't get an average WESTERN white girl or Noodlewhore, so best he can do is a poor Slav.

• +1
Cope at your bias

she looks like a Romanian hooker

@Gaia262
Btw when he first got with her loads of currycels were hating, and a load of simps andb currywhores started defending him online, basically going so far as to say youre all bitter because he could get a white girl even though he's dark skinned, and the rest of you who aren't team lightskin are gonna rot

• +1
HP is not better looking than her, where did u get that idea???
Hardik Pandya mogs her into Romania and back. He looks mogs her, status mogs her , skill mogs her. U need to understand this white โ‰  beauty . She looks like a low rate foreign prostitute in GB road, delhi

• +1
Hardik Pandya mogs her into Romania and back. He looks mogs her, status mogs her , skill mogs her. U need to understand this white โ‰  beauty . She looks like a low rate foreign prostitute in GB road, delhi
I've not been to Delhi much, but I defo think she is way better looking than 99.999% of foids in Delhi. Sure there will be a handful, let's be generous and say 500 Punjabi or Kashmiri girls with better features than her in Delhi.

Out of those I think 495 will have bodies that look like shit, so that means there are 5 decent currywhores better than her in the 20 million population of Delhi.

White doesn't equal beauty but her features are decent regardless, and in the eyes of curry, noodle, and black foids, white pretty much does equal beauty.

Remember for a noodle Hammy = Daniel Dae Kim = Roshan.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ. and zaynbrah
I've not been to Delhi much, but I defo think she is way better looking than 99.999% of foids in Delhi. Sure there will be a handful, let's be generous and say 500 Punjabi or Kashmiri girls with better features than her in Delhi.

Out of those I think 495 will have bodies that look like shit, so that means there are 5 decent currywhores better than her in the 20 million population of Delhi.

White doesn't equal beauty but her features are decent regardless, and in the eyes of curry, noodle, and black foids, white pretty much does equal beauty.

Self hating subhumans JFL !

Jfl , this is in china btw . watch the whole vid before commenting . i wonder where you people get your beliefs from

Jfl , this is in china btw . watch the whole vid before commenting . i wonder where you people get your beliefs from

This is Melbourne, but yeah Melbourne and Sydney are practically China anyway.
I get my beliefs from living in China for 3 years and living in Sydney for 4 years. Aussie noodlewhores will virtue signal now and again, because they know white people do it, and in this case more so cos they know for any white girl dhawan or Roshan mogs Lee or Chen.

Last edited: