Sucess story (Low inhib pill) (Just be Tall,Jacked, and MTN)

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
Hello, I am a extremely high inhib guy and I am 6’4 roided MTN 16 years old. For the first time ever I posted a gym pic on my story and added 2 girls to see what would happen. I posted the pic for refrence. Both girls swiped up and one said “I see you (my name)” and the other said “gulp” then to the second girl I just said “suck this dick” and she replied with “wild asf but deal” I guess mabye I could have gotten girls this whole time but I was too high inhib. Anyways thats it, I will update if I decide to persure this MTB with a 10/10 ass.

Attachments

• IMG_8141.png
    IMG_8141.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Liked then unliked

because youre 16

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream
slay threads are only valid when ur 18+ before that its tutorial mode like women flexing having a bigger chest than men

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, 6’3 MTN Cutecel, JustABadDream and 3 others
now try it as 5'9

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and silently_said
Roiding at 16, absolute retard mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, k99, ascension and 4 others
Says the the skinny fat cuck
I'm 10% bf and still fuck 18-21yos at 27 so I'm good brah even tho I'm only 5'9, 180cm frauded.

You'll end up an ogre with backcne and scars on your face at 21 if you continue roiding.

I'm 10% bf and still fuck 18-21yos at 27 so I'm good brah even tho I'm only 5'9, 180cm frauded.
View attachment 3143929
You'll end up an ogre with backcne and scars on your face at 21 if you continue roiding.
Bacne is is accurate, but have great facial skin quality. What makes you think ill turn into an ogre 🤔

terachad

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
Bacne is is accurate, but have great facial skin quality. What makes you think ill turn into an ogre 🤔
I just wouldn't take the risk potentially going from this to this, but you do you.

Also if u have MPB you'll be balding faster, cuz increasing test increases DHT.

I just wouldn't take the risk potentially going from this to this, but you do you.
View attachment 3143984View attachment 3143986
Also if u have MPB you'll be balding faster, cuz increasing test increases DHT.
Thats a very temporary blaot from being on grams of gear+bulking+flexing hard asf+weighing like 250lbs. Guarantee if he dropped down back to himself in the first pic he would look nearly identical with the expection of some balding and skin quality as you said.

ngl thats gonna get you on some type of list but thats pretty fkn funny, did you send a follow up message?

ngl thats gonna get you on some type of list but thats pretty fkn funny, did you send a follow up message?
She snapped me and I just left her on delivered

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
Based for roiding at 16

• +1
Reactions: Udexa and cromagnon