Such a shitty and boring week, life.

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

will rope if bimax doesn't ascend me
On training/course rn to work security, from Monday til Saturday from 7 to 6, very fucking long, need to know a lot of shit, on top of that the wifi in my fucking house is out the new router will come like next week and this forum is dead af so I have no way to cope in the mean time, damn nigga this is the rest of my life isn’t it, but even worse ?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Mewton and USERΝAME
On training/course rn to work security, from Monday til Saturday from 7 to 6, very fucking long, need to know a lot of shit, on top of that the wifi in my fucking house is out the new router will come like next week and this forum is dead af so I have no way to cope in the mean time, damn nigga this is the rest of my life isn’t it, but even worse ?
Are you still an incel? I've seen a lot of your posts from when I used to lurk

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Eventually I will crack and will rope, I’m too high inhib now sure but a few years of this will break me eventually

• +1
Ima show you how to live life, take a lot of shit don't think twice

• Hmm...
Ima show you how to live life, take a lot of shit don't think twice
Just be a druggie ? Bro I don’t have money for that shit

You deserve it for being racist you dirty cumskin faggot

fap in the workplace bathroom = lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@ and Mewton