Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6723
das crazy

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6723
Brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
this is a looksmaxxing forum and all im giving is motivation you fucking idiot. i had 0 girl validation from 11-18 years and now im getting it because i made something out of myself.

i used to love stories like this on misc where people „brag“ to show off that its worth to gymcel for example

yea but muhh lets praise amnesia for it a guy who had shit ton of surgeries done that you will NEVER get but hate me a guy who simply just softmaxxed and gymcelled, something 99% of the guys on here could do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oatmeal, FrostyNuts, Deleted member 4804 and 13 others
al_bundy_chicago_bears.png

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 1140
this is a looksmaxxing forum and all im giving is motivation you fucking idiot. i had 0 girl validation from 11-18 years and now im getting it because i made something out of myself.

i used to love stories like this on misc where people „brag“ to show off that its worth to gymcel for example

yea but muhh lets praise amnesia for it a guy who had shit ton of surgeries done that you will NEVER get but hate me a guy who simply just softmaxxed and gymcelled, something 99% of the guys on here could do
you were never ugly bruh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 7866

amensia put effort in his threads to make them interesting. all you do is tell us "girl found me hot hue hue"
its like you're just jizzing on us(just like how you do on 10 stacys because you're so chad right) and leaving without cleaning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 4804 and 5 others
Mirin surgerymaxxing ngl

you were never ugly bruh
why did a lot of people called me ugly in my teens then and i had 0 absolutely 0 girl validation or iois in that time

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407, Azoriko and Deleted member 7866
Um... Can you stop humblebragging and inkel shaming?
1565384033752.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 9380 and 5 others
amensia put effort in his threads to make them interesting. all you do is tell us "girl found me hot hue hue"
its like you're just jizzing on us(just like how you do on 10 stacys because you're so chad right) and leaving without cleaning
jfl imagine putting effort into writting essays on an incel forum. either take this as motivation or just ignore me, theres a button for it for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
why did a lot of people called me ugly in my teens then and i had 0 absolutely 0 girl validation or iois in that time
late puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
also tbf you cant blame u for bragging when soo many people do, its singling out ngl

• +1
Dont know why people get butthurt over bragging on a looksmaxx
This place is a fuckfest of chad worshipping

• +1
Reactions: FrostyNuts, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5634 and 7 others
tbh now i'm interested to hear some stories @buflek

if you put photos and shit..

• +1
tbh now i'm interested to hear some stories @buflek

if you put photos and shit..
i did it once with shit ton of effort, had pictures of like 5 girls in that thread and a wall of text and it got deleted within minutes

also with chatlogs and proofs

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
you said yourself you wore glasses, had acne. Plus most children in the school environment are idiots and hate each other in principle

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1140
huh? weird.
probably cuz i was shaming on some faggots like over and simonenobili cuz they were were calling me ugly and i prove them wrong with girls chatlogs etc

Respect.

jfl imagine putting effort into writting essays on an incel forum. either take this as motivation or just ignore me, theres a button for it for a reason
what motivation am i suppose to get? "hue hue i'm so chad I get IOI from females"
you're a narcy who wants to use this forum to display your success like you're a chad or something. quiting pretending you're "giving motivation"

some will, 90% of the forum wont. the max thing most people will get is a haircut and wash their faces twice a day.
you said yourself you wore glasses, had acne. Plus most children in the school environment are idiots and hate each other in principle
ye thats true, like i said all i did was softmax and gymcel. i was just very stupid and had a shit tier haircut exposing my 5head, bad fashion, 54kg weight, acne etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 7866
what motivation am i suppose to get? "hue hue i'm so chad I get IOI from females"
you're a narcy who wants to use this forum to display your success like you're a chad or something. quiting pretending you're "giving motivation"
if you see this shit as suicidefuel or bragging its simply because you are jealous of my current situation. i was never jealous at amnesia, i rather see him as „idol“ or motivation to keep doing what im doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
if you see this shit as suicidefuel or bragging its simply because you are jealous of my current situation. i was never jealous at amnesia, i rather see him as „idol“ or motivation to keep doing what im doing.
yea i'm jealous so what? it's a natural reaction to some faggot bragging about how chad he is online.

i'm mostly angry because you think you have some moral high ground claiming you never brag in your life and act like this is all for motivation. admit it you like bragging. with how much you mention him you think you are the next anmesia

some will, 90% of the forum wont. the max thing most people will get is a haircut and wash their faces twice a day.
Do you actually consider rhinoplasty and lower eyelid retraction „a shit ton of surgeries“?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
Do you actually consider rhinoplasty and lower eyelid retraction „a shit ton of surgeries“?
amnesia is a natural chad he looks nearly the same as he did pre surgery in his high school picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

ye thats true, like i said all i did was softmax and gymcel. i was just very stupid and had a shit tier haircut exposing my 5head, bad fashion, 54kg weight, acne etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 1140
yea i'm jealous so what? it's a natural reaction to some faggot bragging about how chad he is online.

i'm mostly angry because you think you have some moral high ground claiming you never brag in your life and act like this is all for motivation. admit it you like bragging. with how much you mention him you think you are the next anmesia
jflll imagine taking the „i never bragged in my life“ serious, are you like 15 and cant spot sarcasm yet?

i like „bragging“ or sharing my stories obviously else i wouldnt do it, i like it for numerous reasons and trust me, 90% of the forum would do it if they hqd smth to share

714902 cbcd0a4cd19064f2a8c59ae69a4779d8

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
2 rhinos, lower lid retraction,chin filler, tan, hair, latisse for eyebrow density, eyebrow dye

is quite a lot, not a lot of surgeries but still a lot of looksmaxxing done

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
727737 41e6b7969507dfff84dd34ed67e2797c

• +1
[QUOTE="Dr Shekelberg, post: 3779825, member: 3990"

Attachments

• 727739-41e6b7969507dfff84dd34ed67e2797c.png
    727739-41e6b7969507dfff84dd34ed67e2797c.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
jflll imagine taking the „i never bragged in my life“ serious, are you like 15 and cant spot sarcasm yet?

i like „bragging“ or sharing my stories obviously else i wouldnt do it, i like it for numerous reasons and trust me, 90% of the forum would do it if they hqd smth to share
no one likes braggers. it's such a simple concept. it's disgusting how you brag and put on a facade of it being wholesome motivation.

727742 cbcd0a4cd19064f2a8c59ae69a4779d8

• +1
no one likes braggers. it's such a simple concept. it's disgusting how you brag and put on a facade of it being wholesome motivation.
false, i like every faggot who makes a bragging thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 10104
@buflek keep the brag threads going
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
false, i like every faggot who makes a bragging thread tbh
whatever i don't care anymore i just made the thread to make fun of your sarcasm it took like 1 minute