Suck my dick buflek you bragging faggot

whatever i don't care anymore i just made the thread to make fun of your sarcasm it took like 1 minute
also if you actually knew me, you would know that not every of my threads is a brag thread, in fact i make fun of myself all the time and when a cringe situation happens in my life, i also share it.

this shit site is kinda like a gay little diary of my life

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
B57

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
also if you actually knew me, you would know that not every of my threads is a brag thread, in fact i make fun of myself all the time and when a cringe situation happens in my life, i also share it.

this shit site is kinda like a gay little diary of my life
it's a diary for most people here. @Lev Peshkov @kjsbdfiusdf
tbh i mentioned your brag history as a way to show at least someone(me) remembers you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
this is a looksmaxxing forum and all im giving is motivation you fucking idiot. i had 0 girl validation from 11-18 years and now im getting it because i made something out of myself.

i used to love stories like this on misc where people „brag“ to show off that its worth to gymcel for example

yea but muhh lets praise amnesia for it a guy who had shit ton of surgeries done that you will NEVER get but hate me a guy who simply just softmaxxed and gymcelled, something 99% of the guys on here could do
I have that faggot on ignore. I suggest you do the same.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 1140
what did he do that pisses you off brother
Every single thread he makes is bragging, and I frankly couldn't give less fucks about his girls or stories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Looks234, fukmylyf and 1 other person
tbh your posts are more humble than amnesias ngl
how tho? like amnesia legit talks about fucking girls, getting anal on the first date and how girls are super obsessed with him

i dont have that shit jfl, i get iois and shit but its nowhere near his level

how tho? like amnesia legit talks about fucking girls, getting anal on the first date and how girls are super obsessed with him

i dont have that shit jfl, i get iois and shit but its nowhere near his level
When I'm done, I'll mog him. All I need is a couple more surgeries. Latin america here I come.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5912, Looks234 and 1 other person
Softmaxxed chad lives rent free in your head, I have legit never got mad at bragging on this site.

I'm happy for all my accended chads and impending accension cels

@buflek your avi needs to get their tonsils removed ASAP

Lol @Tony and i see through his tales , hes a insecure turbomanlet who Actually takes time trying to convince .me members that he is gl and having a good life

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 4430