i have a date today any tips?

yes bro i’m so cooked skibidy toilet only mewing in ohio u smell like shit faze clan meaty michael mewing in ohio gaming pc setup fortnite memes
Holy shit I didn’t realize u were awesome sauce, go slay this girl bro!

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Trust me bro, no you won't. :feelshaha:
IMG 8695

“trust me bro you won’t”

yes bro i’m so cooked skibidy toilet only mewing in ohio u smell like shit faze clan meaty michael mewing in ohio gaming pc setup fortnite memes
I hope your date goes horrible. Bad luck to you brah. :Comfy:

• WTF
I hope your date goes horrible. Bad luck to you brah. :Comfy:
fuck u nigga haters don’t change shit i’ll be going up counting racks with the plug

fuck u nigga haters don’t change shit i’ll be going up counting racks with the plug
Bro just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Bro just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
ok bro get tf of my thread then lol. imagine thinking i’m seriously writing this shit without cringing. i’m just trynna jestermaxx here

Use some pregap my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Mike141
Use some pregap my nigga
i’ll order it next week shit seems like a game changer. while i wait for it ill cope with alcohol and other cope drugs

ok bro get tf of my thread then lol. imagine thinking i’m seriously writing this shit without cringing. i’m just trynna jestermaxx here
Yeah bro, exactly why.

Yeah bro, exactly why.
is that a question? i’m honestly trynna blow off some steam and im drinking vodka rn to get ready, coupled with my hangover from yesterday and thursday im not in the greatest state of mind

sucess warning: madeout and almost got a bj. overall i’m happy @Clavicular @Rea @longjohnmong @sb23

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rea and sb23
  • +1
wdym ALMOST
she jerked jerked me off for a bit in the bathroom but stopped early and said she’s scared to get caught by the malls security

sucess warning: madeout and almost got a bj. overall i’m happy @Clavicular @Rea @longjohnmong @sb23
Supra jelly of you:feelswah:. Nevertheless, good stuff bro.

i’ll be taking her to a fancy sushi restaurant so i’m expecting her to suck my dick in the bathroom after we finish. yall got any tips for first dates?
Dont pay fully

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Mike141