Suggest me a good hair transplant surgeon

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I'm NW 2,5 and I need an hair transplant, can't take finasteride anymore because I think I'm allergic to it....tried many times but every time I get dementia like symptoms and a crazy brain fog that prevent me to even hold a basic conversation in my native language.
I need a hair transplant to get back to NW1 and then trying to mantain with minoxidil hoping something will come to the market soon for manteinance

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Dr koray erdogan in turkey is the best

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Dogs
dude i can refer u because they'll give me 100 euros and all the people who i have referred are more than happy

This kind of suggestion is useless since many ppl live in many different countries, google would help better...

dude i can refer u because they'll give me 100 euros and all the people who i have referred are more than happy
Can we see before and afters?
This kind of suggestion is useless since many ppl live in many different countries, google would help better...
Turkey is by far the best place to get a HT

Actually I was thinking about Turkey or anyway somewhere in Europe. Can't be outside Europe

just go for it its so cheap, and its all exclusive, would u rather real on the beach or be stuck in a shity city hospital
Actually I was thinking about Turkey or anyway somewhere in Europe. Can't be outside Europe
RASICT I HOPE WHOEVER U GO TO SIZZLES ALL YOUR HAIR TO PERMANENT DEATH

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 00.49.37.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 00.49.37.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 00.49.29.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 00.49.29.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 00.49.06.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-17 at 00.49.06.png
    201.9 KB · Views: 48
just go for it its so cheap, and its all exclusive, would u rather real on the beach or be stuck in a shity city hospital

RASICT I HOPE WHOEVER U GO TO SIZZLES ALL YOUR HAIR TO PERMANENT DEATH
The first guy literally got like half a centimeter why even get a HT for so little anyways. How much was the clinic that you went to?

The first guy literally got like half a centimeter why even get a HT for so little anyways. How much was the clinic that you went to?
I DID NOT GO IM 19 U SICK FUCK , MY DAD WENT AND HE RECEIVED AN EMAIL OFFERING 100 FOR EVERY REFERRAL SO JUST DO I1!!!!

I DID NOT GO IM 19 U SICK FUCK , MY DAD WENT AND HE RECEIVED AN EMAIL OFFERING 100 FOR EVERY REFERRAL SO JUST DO I1!!!!
how much he pay

Turkey seems like the answer to all our prayers.

Ignore these internet faggots.. check out the “bald truth” radio show and call in to ask your question about hair transplant.

i just had a fue transplant with koray

I'm NW 2,5 and I need an hair transplant, can't take finasteride anymore because I think I'm allergic to it....tried many times but every time I get dementia like symptoms and a crazy brain fog that prevent me to even hold a basic conversation in my native language.
I need a hair transplant to get back to NW1 and then trying to mantain with minoxidil hoping something will come to the market soon for manteinance
are u aware that after HT u still need take FIN ? if not those new hairs will fall out eventually

i just had a fue transplant with koray
How was it? Did he do the surgery or an assistant did it? How much you pay?
I'm actually thinking about going with him
are u aware that after HT u still need take FIN ? if not those new hairs will fall out eventually
I think the transplanted hair won't fall out because they should be insensitive to DHT if they're from the back of the head
But yeah hair will keep falling out but I don't care much, when it happens I'll do another hair transplant.....finasteride is poison for me, tried so many time and I can't even put a sentence together while taking it

How was it? Did he do the surgery or an assistant did it? How much you pay?
I'm actually thinking about going with him

He does the visits and the incisions, the extraction and placement is done by assistants. It's all top tier tho, high quality. Cost is 2,5€ per graft
The other two tops are in belgium and canada but they cost a lot more because of their country

He does the visits and the incisions, the extraction and placement is done by assistants. It's all top tier tho, high quality. Cost is 2,5€ per graft
The other two tops are in belgium and canada but they cost a lot more because of their country
ok thanks! how long did you wait from the consult to surgery?

I think the transplanted hair won't fall out because they should be insensitive to DHT if they're from the back of the head
But yeah hair will keep falling out but I don't care much, when it happens I'll do another hair transplant.....finasteride is poison for me, tried so many time and I can't even put a sentence together while taking it
the scalp of the back of the head is very low sensitive to dht , if u put those hairs in place where u are balding they will get fucked after some time without fin , hair itself dont do anything it's about hair follicle

2 months, they had a couples days free so i booked (my surgery was divided in 2 days)
Also i never used fina and never will

juan couto in Spain, obviously!

ps - i'm likely booking mine within a matter of weeks now. Just need to do some investigating in regards to dates and flights etc.
Going to one of the affordable clinics in Turkey myself as can't afford the best of the best

Need to also decide whether to get a rhino done on the same trip or not! (saw a disasterous rhino on realself earlier which made me second guess rhino's in general!! Poor girl got BUTCHERED!)

Also keep contemplating a hair piece as I hate the fact that the transplant will put me out of action in terms of approaching girls etc for like 6 months!! (although pretty much decided on a transplant as I say)

Last edited: