Suggest the best way to cure acne.

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
So, I've had mild acne ever since I entered puberty (a few pimples on my forehead and chin). This was never a major problem, but when I got into looksmaxxing this spring I wanted to perfect my looks to my greatest ability, which led me to start with tretinoin in June. Even though I started out on a low concentration I quickly got hit by the ill-famed retinoid rashes. This led to my skin breaking out even more, and on places where I had never had pimples before (nose, cheeks, and neck). It also left my skin severely dehydrated and flamingly red. As a result I looked like a severely sick methhead. Something I would've been fine with enduring for the greater good, but when months passed and summer-break started closing in, I decided to quit in order to not become a outcast in school.

Now my skin is worse than before I started the treatment, something that sucks, since I had planned to have clear modelesque skin before the end of the year, which might get postponed as a consequence. So, as you might have gathered so far, my skin is quite sensitive, and also very fair (which makes imperfections all so more apparent).

My question now is, what is a good method to get rid of acne without causing long-term rashes? (I won't be testing a retinoid again, until maybe next summer break when I've got some time at my disposal).
Please, drop some godly advice.

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog and Deleted member 1901
Fix your diet and touch grass nigga

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deepfrieddog, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
bodyfat %?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Have a good diet
Drink more water and cut out sugary drinks
Ice face in morning

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 28896
Have a good diet
Drink more water and cut out sugary drinks
Ice face in morning
It's difficult when you just eat whatever bluepill food that is served, but I'll definitely try to cut out what is within my control.

• +1
ditch milk and take either accutane or clascoterone

• +1
So, I've had mild acne ever since I entered puberty (a few pimples on my forehead and chin). This was never a major problem, but when I got into looksmaxxing this spring I wanted to perfect my looks to my greatest ability, which led me to start with tretinoin in June. Even though I started out on a low concentration I quickly got hit by the ill-famed retinoid rashes. This led to my skin breaking out even more, and on places where I had never had pimples before (nose, cheeks, and neck). It also left my skin severely dehydrated and flamingly red. As a result I looked like a severely sick methhead. Something I would've been fine with enduring for the greater good, but when months passed and summer-break started closing in, I decided to quit in order to not become a outcast in school.

Now my skin is worse than before I started the treatment, something that sucks, since I had planned to have clear modelesque skin before the end of the year, which might get postponed as a consequence. So, as you might have gathered so far, my skin is quite sensitive, and also very fair (which makes imperfections all so more apparent).

My question now is, what is a good method to get rid of acne without causing long-term rashes? (I won't be testing a retinoid again, until maybe next summer break when I've got some time at my disposal).
Please, drop some godly advice.

View attachment 2436201
Take accutene but with something oily otherwise it does not work. There are studies about this topic

• +1
acctuane is the only way

i had clean diet and exercise and still had bad acne until accutane

• +1
Accutane abuse ( dont take if still growing tho)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Accutane abuse ( dont take if still growing tho)
I'm 18 and my growth is starting to slow down. Might hop on accutane, how have the sides been for you?

I'm 18 and my growth is starting to slow down. Might hop on accutane, how have the sides been for you?
i never took accutane, only tretinoin. some people have had their growth stunted by it tho so i wouldnt use it

• +1
i never took accutane, only tretinoin. some people have had their growth stunted by it tho so i wouldnt use it
I'm at 6'2 right now which isn't ideal but still decent enough, so I don't really care if my growth gets stunted since I doubt I'll grow more than an inch or two either way. I'm more worried about side-effects such as rashing, chapped lips, etc, I guess I'll have to do my research and then find a doctor who isn't a stuck up (easier said than done).

I'm at 6'2 right now which isn't ideal but still decent enough, so I don't really care if my growth gets stunted since I doubt I'll grow more than an inch or two either way. I'm more worried about side-effects such as rashing, chapped lips, etc, I guess I'll have to do my research and then find a doctor who isn't a stuck up (easier said than done).
where you live? if you use aromasin + blast hgh while using accutane i think it could reverse the effects

• +1
where you live? if you use aromasin + blast hgh while using accutane i think it could reverse the effects
In northern Europe. Getting HGH is DIFFICULT AF, and expensive if you even succeed. Are you on HGH, if so, how'd you get it?

In northern Europe. Getting HGH is DIFFICULT AF, and expensive if you even succeed. Are you on HGH, if so, how'd you get it?
i used hgh when i was 14 and i grew to 6'1 (dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'3) and i live in brazil and got it by hitting up roiders at the local gym and asking where they buy their roids and asking if i could buy some hgh

• +1
i used hgh when i was 14 and i grew to 6'1 (dad is 5'6 and mom is 5'3) and i live in brazil and got it by hitting up roiders at the local gym and asking where they buy their roids and asking if i could buy some hgh
Sounds sketchy af, I'm not sure that I'd be ready to take such risk. Big win for you though, glad it went well.

Sounds sketchy af, I'm not sure that I'd be ready to take such risk. Big win for you though, glad it went well.
yeah i did take a gamble tbh but at the time i was depressed af and didnt really care about my life that much
rather die than be a manlet tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
mk677 is basically cheap hgh

• +1
it was 50 reais at my local pharmacy (brazil)
quite expensive for a tube but its worth it

this is the amount it came with. i only used like 2 fingers on my face tho so it lasts a while

• +1
it was 50 reais at my local pharmacy (brazil)
quite expensive for a tube but its worth it
basically cheap asf. considering your economy being absolute horse shit compared to mine, i guess it would be about 25€ for me (~125 reais)

thanks

• +1
Do research on the ideal diet and actually eat that diet

• +1
accutane, nothing else will be permanent if you suffer from legit acne

• +1
accutane, nothing else will be permanent if you suffer from legit acne
I mean it's pubertal acne, will disappear eventually, I'm just unsure about when.

I mean it's pubertal acne, will disappear eventually, I'm just unsure about when.
well you could be unlucky like me and still have it in your late 20's, but probably not

no one is as unlucky as me

• Woah
well you could be unlucky like me and still have it in your late 20's, but probably not

no one is as unlucky as me
brutal.
Did your parents acne pass or did they get in the same situation as you?

brutal.
Did your parents acne pass or did they get in the same situation as you?
think my dad had it till 27-28
also got my moms dermatits
:)

• So Sad
In most cases ketogenic diet cures it completely

cut fast food

Ive had acne for past 2 years I tried fixing diet and stuff but none worked, at the end Accutane is ACNE GOD, Just Stfu and eat accurate that's it! no cleanser etc can solve! there is no side effects just dry lips and dry nose ( nose bleed may happen sometimes) it makes your face baby skin