Suggested Lefort 2. Need high IQ answers

Steph4gr

Steph4gr

basementlooksmaxxer
Ok guys. I spoke with a based black pilled surgeon about my aesthetic issues.I've sent him an xray and photos of my face. I have midface deficiency( recessed jaws, paranasal areas infraorbital and zygos). Anyways he suggested me a lefort 2 osteotomy to fix most of these issues. But I don't really know as this is a hardcore surgery.Although he seems pretty confident about his abillity to perform this. He said in a hands of a good surgeon there is a very low chance of complications. What you guys think?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Incoming, forwardgrowth and 6 others
Get lefort 2 or die trying. Also tell me about this surgeon

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Incoming, MentalistKebab and 6 others
Do you mind telling the surgeon’s name?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, Incoming, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
There's a high chance nothing will go wrong but theres a high chance you'll lose senses of your upper and lower jaw. You won't be able to feel food/ or your tongue in your mouth. Or...you won't be able to feel your chin at all even when you touch it really hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
look at all results from him

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel and Deleted member 3962
If Lefort 2 is the question. Then the answer is, Lefort 3, son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and strong_silent_type
You’re trolling aren’t you? :p Because you posted this an hour ago.

If no doctor will perform lefort 2 or 3 on us and you say implants are cope . what are we suppose to do bro ropemaxxing?

That’s the funniest comment I’ve ever read by the way

• +1
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe
We are gonna ascend or die together as I have the same problems

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, OOGABOOGA and Steph4gr
Ok guys. I spoke with a based black pilled surgeon about my aesthetic issues.I've sent him an xray and photos of my face. I have midface deficiency( recessed jaws, paranasal areas infraorbital and zygos). Anyways he suggested me a lefort 2 osteotomy to fix most of these issues. But I don't really know as this is a hardcore surgery.Although he seems pretty confident about his abillity to perform this. He said in a hands of a good surgeon there is a very low chance of complications. What you guys think?

bruhhhhh do you know how many autists here would kill for that you got lucky ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Steph4gr
moving maxilla forward is the hardest man.
but if being recessed brings you more pain than possible being numb across your face then the answer is obvious.
but getting into a serious fight has way more risks and complications than a lefort2, for comparison

• Hmm...
Reactions: MentalistKebab
There's a high chance nothing will go wrong but theres a high chance you'll lose senses of your upper and lower jaw. You won't be able to feel food/ or your tongue in your mouth. Or...you won't be able to feel your chin at all even when you touch it really hard.
As long as I have tastebuds I’m good

moving maxilla forward is the hardest man.
but if being recessed brings you more pain than possible being numb across your face then the answer is obvious.
but getting into a serious fight has way more risks and complications than a lefort2, for comparison
I don't know man. Being recessed subhuman sucks tbh. But I don't know If Im gonna do it it's not like its a rhino or something .It's even more rare than lefort 3. I just don't know yet either lefort 2 or bimax with ccw and impaction or death

I don't know man. Being recessed subhuman sucks tbh. But I don't know If Im gonna do it it's not like its a rhino or something .It's even more rare than lefort 3. I just don't know yet either lefort 2 or bimax with ccw and impaction or death
does your recession cause health issues ? like impaired breathing ?
If not then get (from bone material, anything else is gay) implants for paranasal area and under eye support) and focus on mandible or brows to get aethetic points.
youre right most procedures like implants or even BSSO dont come close to lefort 2 in how heavy they are. but if its health then implants wont to shitt

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
If not then get (from bone material, anything else is gay) implants for paranasal area and under eye support) and focus on mandible or brows to get aethetic points.
youre right most procedures like implants or even BSSO dont come close to lefort 2 in how heavy they are. but if its health then implants wont to shitt
im doomed

• So Sad
Reactions: Steph4gr
Tbh I always had breathing issues bro. ngl. I don't want paranasal implants they suck and they make your smile even deeper.(in my case way worse).Implants for under eye support though i believe they are good if done by a legit surgeon. fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Tbh I always had breathing issues bro. ngl. I don't want paranasal implants they suck and they make your smile even deeper.(in my case way worse).Implants for under eye support though i believe they are good if done by a legit surgeon. fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkk
if you arent ready to get serious surgeries visit mike mew in london for 500 dollars plus travelling cost if youre under 25 and hope you meet his minimum requirements.

if you arent ready to get serious surgeries visit mike mew in london for 500 dollars plus travelling cost if youre under 25 and hope you meet his minimum requirements.
I'm 23 bro . I think it's already too late i believe mike mew is legit only for youngcels below 18cels. I don't know I think the solution is probably jaw surgery bro

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Yeah that's true, i had cyst operation done in neck, and i literally don't feel my submental when touching. It's uncomfortable when i'm shaving, i can't feel where the blade goes or any scars

If Lefort 2 is the question. Then the answer is, Lefort 3, son.
sig worthy
1739.jpg

she had lefort 2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
OP please pm name of surgeon.

This is something only YOU should decide tbh. But I personally would sway more towards doing it. Just make sure (as much as you can) that your surgeon knows what he’s doing.

I have an underbite and if MSE plus Facemask doesn’t protract my maxilla and midface enough (likely the case) I’ll either get a Lefort I or II, and for the sake of knowing whether it would even be feasible, will speak to a surgeon who apparently does Lefort III’s in non deformed patients. Tbh I probably wouldn’t get a III but since I can afford to pay a consultation for that surgeon I’ll likely do so just to ask questions in Lefort’s

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Steph4gr
Where did you get lost OP? Will you still get this done?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
are you done that surgery bro ? or you on at surgery table ? :(

Modified Lefort 3 is less risky than Lefort 2 and have more benefis.
First try MSE with facemask , even those 3-4mm and wider palate will improve your health and apperance.
Screenshot 20201007 1553122

This is what you can expect for MSE with facemask
I don't how many mm you can bring maxilla with L2/MLF3 but I think up to 8mm( someone correct me) .
It would give you at best 12mm forward movement of whole maxilla and would bring you depends to above average forward growth or even to Barett forward growth if your is already decent/average

Update

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729