/[SUICIDE FUEL] you guys realise that none of us are going to die right?

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Current healthcare is extremely effective at keeping someone alive, that’s even if you get to that stage. Chances are anti ageing will be developed in the next 50 years or so 70 at the very max. I think death will be choice in the near future. Hopefully we get technology to be so good so we can hav chad bodies and faces in the next hundred years. Because life’s is pointless if you aren’t good looking. What do you guys think. Let’s have a discussion - or not.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
none of us are going to die right

ok newcel

go crazy
obesecel
go crazy
tenor.gif

I wanna become 100 then look like 50 thanks to anti aging and do a massive shooting and then die peacefully

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
It will probably be earlier than that, it all depends on how fast A.I. will become more intelligent than us and if we can control it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Alt Number 3
It will probably be earlier than that, it all depends on how fast A.I. will become more intelligent than us and if we can control it
tech singularity is my biggest cope by far

I'll probably be on my death bed dying from cope failure when they announce that they have discovered how to reverse aging.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'll probably be on my death bed dying from cope failure when they announce that they have discovered how to reverse aging.
What’s ur age now?

Why do you wanna live forever anyways? Thats cuck
Stop being a little pussy and suffer death like the rest of humanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Why do you wanna live forever anyways? Thats cuck
Stop being a little pussy and suffer death like the rest of humanity
Bro, wouldn’t you want to live as chad forever? Also I’m not even going into the second half that argument

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Bro, wouldn’t you want to live as chad forever? Also I’m not even going into the second half that argument
Thats impossible. Especially in our lifetimes.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I wanna become 100 then look like 50 thanks to anti aging and do a massive shooting and then die peacefully
Yes FBI this post right here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Why’d they release anti aging to public?

That’s only for the elite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685