Suicide is the only option

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmattersmaxxing
Man I dont know whats actually happening to me these days i've been feeling really suicidal maybe cause of my looks or because of lonliness and my bad social skills Im starting to feel like the world is against me and destined to be alone all my life any tips?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, Manletmachine, Deleted member 7926 and 1 other person
Actually talking to people is good in these types of situations. I don't mean (((therapists))) or (((psychiatrists))) like a close friend or a family member.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, LooksJourney and Lorsss
Take it a pinch of salt, you dont look bad you look preety average so your looks shouldn't give you any trouble in life. Leave this site, and seek help, or talk with friends or family

Actually talking to people is good in these types of situations. I don't mean (((therapists))) or (((psychiatrists))) like a close friend or a family member.
I talk to my family members about my feelings but I feel like they dont understand me

Bro most on here are the same. It's been said a lot, but you've got to find solice in things other than socializing and getting validation. Work a job you like, looksmax for yourself, become religious, read nice books etc. Find as many copes as you can and live a blue pilled life (aside from looksmaxing).

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, LooksJourney, Zeta ascended and 3 others
We are all here the same. Let's take me for example. I am not aspie, Im a very nice guy in real life. I try to help people here and then, other people help me when Im in bad mood. Im mostly in gym and inside, thats my issue, I dont like to party and I pretty much became slowly blackpilled through life experiences. Being here is fun but some people can be annoying. I wish most people gave me this advice tho. To lift. LIFT AND NEVER STOP. The attention from female will be saved then.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and SHARK
We are all here the same. Let's take me for example. I am not aspie, Im a very nice guy in real life. I try to help people here and then, other people help me when Im in bad mood. Im mostly in gym and inside, thats my issue, I dont like to party and I pretty much became slowly blackpilled through life experiences. Being here is fun but some people can be annoying. I wish most people gave me this advice tho. To lift. LIFT AND NEVER STOP. The attention from female will be saved then.
I consider myself a nice guy aswell I help others when they need advice or whenever they feel down I sometimes feel like people dont give me the help I really need I dont have any friends due to my social anxiety the only thing I wanna do is fit in

I consider myself a nice guy aswell I help others when they need advice or whenever they feel down I sometimes feel like people dont give me the help I really need I dont have any friends due to my social anxiety the only thing I wanna do is fit in
Mahnnnn FUCK what other people think you need to get your bullshit together and stop roaming on the internet life has alot to give you and i mean ALOT i was in the same spot as u 2 3 years ago, i tried to kill my self didnt work since then life got alot better
Just start seeing life as a gift not as a burden
Sorry for bad english but im trying to help you please take my advice

Mahnnnn FUCK what other people think you need to get your bullshit together and stop roaming on the internet life has alot to give you and i mean ALOT i was in the same spot as u 2 3 years ago, i tried to kill my self didnt work since then life got alot better
Just start seeing life as a gift not as a burden
Sorry for bad english but im trying to help you please take my advice
Your english is fine its just that my life feels empty like im walking in a desert and dont know where to go I also tried killing myself 3 times to get rid of the pain I was feeling

Your english is fine its just that my life feels empty like im walking in a desert and dont know where to go I also tried killing myself 3 times to get rid of the pain I was feeling
Serious question do you do nofap????

There you fucking go, please for the love of god start nofap please just do it for 30 days just 30 days thats all im asking then come back and tell me how you feel???

I've been getting this exact same feeling for the past few days. When shit like this happens I just practice stoicism, gratitude(grateful I'm not completely disfigured). You might want to start lifting weights and eating healthier. I feel on top of the world after a good gym session an 8 hours of sleep. The training increases testosterone which gives us men a sense of well being and the nutritious food promotes good gut health which leads to better mental health. If you rope you'll really never know how much potential you truly have.
Watch these videos:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-your-gut-making-you-depressed-or-anxious/

This is a looksmaxxing forum, go to the other forums for psychological advice/post in off topic. Ffs.

Relax man,what's got you so low ? Chill,pm me if you want to talk

Man I dont know whats actually happening to me these days i've been feeling really suicidal maybe cause of my looks or because of lonliness and my bad social skills Im starting to feel like the world is against me and destined to be alone all my life any tips?

I would recommend you take a break from this forum, and the internet in general for that matter, try reaching out friends to hang out, otherwise, find some activities to do by yourself, go visit some places in your city that you never took the time to visit yet. This will be good for your mental health, you are most likely in a phase right now. If it isn't a phase, the depression doesn't subside from taking a break from the internet, go find mental health support.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fat cunt
I would recommend you take a break from this forum, and internet in general for that matter, try reaching out friends to hang out, otherwise, find some activity to do by yourself, go visit some places in your city that you never took the time to visit yet. This will be good for your mental health, you are most likely in a phase right now, if it isn't a phase, the depression don't subside from taking a break from the internet, go find mental health support.
I wish I had friends to support me but sadly all my friends moved on and forgot me I dont live in a city for now but im planning to move somewhere else cause where I live at the moment its a living hell that I have to live it everyday

I wish I had friends to support me but sadly all my friends moved on and forgot me I dont live in a city for now but im planning to move somewhere else cause where I live at the moment its a living hell that I have to live it everyday
ey dude im telling you nofappp after nofap your hollow feeling wil go away just please take the advice im giving u

• +1
Reactions: badromance

Find a way to just go outside and do whatever at least for a day.

Find a way to just go outside and do whatever at least for a day.
I'll try but its hard for me since I have social anxiety

Rope is the real fate of every incels anyway

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and dodt
That's been a situation for alot of us op. Like maybe over 70 percent.
First step is to stop being a nice guy because that will get you stepped on and will get nowhere in life with a non competitive attitude.

If you feel stuck in life try another option like now.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
That's been a situation for alot of us op. Like maybe over 70 percent.
First step is to stop being a nice guy because that will get you stepped on and will get nowhere in life with a non competitive attitude.

If you feel stuck in life try another option like now.
I know but being a nice guy its just way that I am if I could stop being one I would but its hard to be someone your not used to

I know but being a nice guy its just way that I am if I could stop being one I would but its hard to be someone your not used to
Why are u ignoring my advice are you going to do nofap or not?

Rope is the real fate of every incels anyway
But not for NT guys who are already 4PSL, they have a chance to ascend to 5PSL and start slaying. For everyone else its just a long path to 5PSL where most of people would probably settle and stop their coping. For anyone else its a rope. As sad as that

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
JoinedDec 27, 2018

• +1
Reactions: Tony
esteban is a incel name imo

Don't do it. The most legit looksmaxxing tool in the first place is getting shredded. Right now you don't have prominent bones on your face since you're obese, you need to get lean to see what your face actually looks like. Low sodium and high water intake to lose the bloat too. Then after you're already lean, you need to re-assess your face. Build muscle and lose fat until then.

Also, stop caring about foids too much and definitely become an asshole. Women aren't sexually attracted to nice guys, "nice guys finish last", they only get post-wall cunts LOL. What you need to do is become a quasi psychopath that I am, I'm not saying commit crimes, I'm saying act emotionally unavailable and cold towards women. Of course don't say things like "fuck you nigger" or something, just don't be a nice guy; be cold, confident because that makes your "aura" more masculine.

Even so, looks > everything else. So definitely bust your ass in the gym, gymmaxx and lose all the fat.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and Esteban1997
Bro most on here are the same. It's been said a lot, but you've got to find solice in things other than socializing and getting validation. Work a job you like, looksmax for yourself, become religious, read nice books etc. Find as many copes as you can and live a blue pilled life (aside from looksmaxing).
Couldn’t have worded it better boyo. You are one of the most enlightened blackpillers on here.

Try acid

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Stfu and lose weight fat boy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Ritalincel, Heirio and 1 other person
Don't do it. The most legit looksmaxxing tool in the first place is getting shredded. Right now you don't have prominent bones on your face since you're obese, you need to get lean to see what your face actually looks like. Low sodium and high water intake to lose the bloat too. Then after you're already lean, you need to re-assess your face. Build muscle and lose fat until then.

Also, stop caring about foids too much and definitely become an asshole. Women aren't sexually attracted to nice guys, "nice guys finish last", they only get post-wall cunts LOL. What you need to do is become a quasi psychopath that I am, I'm not saying commit crimes, I'm saying act emotionally unavailable and cold towards women. Of course don't say things like "fuck you nigger" or something, just don't be a nice guy; be cold, confident because that makes your "aura" more masculine.

Even so, looks > everything else. So definitely bust your ass in the gym, gymmaxx and lose all the fat.
Tbh I saw more sucess after bulk but I got less feminene body aswell and some muscle.Im missing some harder lifts tbh . Anyway back to redp ill

Lsdcel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Its ok now?

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901