suicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicide

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
suicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicide

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Zephir
toolateforme

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Rope is cope.

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
I would tbh even if it means I’ll go right to hell

Bengt

Bengt

Gold
erererererereerererererererererererereerererererere>>>>>>>>>>>suicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicidesuicides

crosshold

crosshold

Zephir
I feel it man, I hope you feel better

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Lets jump on the reincarnation bandwagon and ride the rope carousel.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Is there anything bothering you specifically right now?
Mostly being old that I lose young age with nothing while other people slaying. I already feel my libido went far down compared to my youth.
So i tried to get gf and it doesnt go well at all.
At the end I need surgery but I needa wagecuck for year straight so I will waste 1 yr of my youth again.
I will be late for college too,
I'm too physically inferior I cant consume alcohol, I got small dick and wrist and hand, whatever.

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
Life sucks we all die

Shits tough I know

godsmistake

godsmistake

why was I not made of stone like thee?
I can't fucking die, I won't fucking die, I can't fucking die, I won't fucking die, I can't fucking die, I won't fucking die
I can't fucking die, I won't fucking die, I can't fucking die, I won't fucking die, I can't fucking die, I won't fucking die

toolateforme

toolateforme

I can die I will die
It's so easy to die man

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
I wish I hadn't been born. My existence is a disgusting disgrace :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

toolateforme

toolateforme

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
Are you really gonna kill yourself because your not chad?

Dude get your priorities straight tbh

If you need to talk I’m here but honestly man this is to much

Is what it is man I’m not gonna try to stop you

But I’m just letting you know what your in for

toolateforme

toolateforme

I dont really feel that much suicidal as one or few months ago, but still I'm too fucking sad. I cant even take picture of mine cuz I'm too ugly, I cant get sexual partner, my time is ticking but I needa wagecuck for years to looksmax