SUIFUEL FROM YESTERDAY

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
IAM 16,5'7 AND LIVE IN THE TALLEST AREA IN THE WORLD
SOO I FUCKING WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND I SAID TO HIM THAT I HAVENT GREW A SINGLE INCH FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS
HE WAS SHOCKED SO HE TOLD ME TO UNDRESS SOO I DID,AND THEN HE + NURSES TOLD ME THAT IAM TOO MUCH MASCULINIZED FOR MY AGE AND PHENO
THEN THE NURSE CHECKED MY DICK AND BALLS AND I FUCKING HAVE 25ML EACH BALL WHICH IS MORE THAN AVERAGE ADULT MALE CAN HAVE
THEN HE TOLD ME THIS DEVASTATING NEWS:LISTEN BUDDY,YOU AINT GONNA GROW ANYMORE
BTW MY DADS HEIGHT IS 6'2 AND MY MOM HEIGHT MOGS ME AT 5'7,THEN HE SAID THAT I SHOULD BE 6'1 BARE FUCKING MINIMUM AND 6'6 MAXIMUM
THEN I ASKED HIM:IS MY TANNER STAGE AT LEAST 4.5 AND THEN HE SAID:NAH YOU ARE 5 IAM SORRY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IMAGINE THIS FEELING
IMAGINE THAT YOU WERE 1 NUMBER CLOSE TO WINNING A 100 MILION DOLLAR LOTERY
THATS HOW I FEEL ATM
ONE FUCKING GENE AND I COULD BE 6'6

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE HE SAID I LOOK VERY PRETTY AND MASCLUINE AND HE COMPLIMENTED ME THAT I HAVE A WIDE FRAME LOL

ITS OVER IAM GONNA STAY 5'7 MANLET FOREVER
ALSO IAM GOING TO DO AN XRAY TO BE 100% SURE AND MY MOM WILL TAKE ME TO THE PRIVATE CLINIC TO GET ME HGH
ALSO I LIVE IN DINARIC PART OF CROATIA WERE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR A MALE IS 6'1 AND 5'7 FOR A WOMEN

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 4464, Baldingman1998 and 29 others
slayers.net you look like high t low e high iq low cortisol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lev Peshkov and Chad69
JFL another brag story

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Chad69
Once you grow it’s over for the guys in your area

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, TUSSELEIF and Chad69
i did not read

5'7? Jesus fucking christ. That was me height in middle school. May god have mercy on your soul.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
O

• So Sad
Fuck sorry bro, at least you have face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5393 and Chad69
Sad shit. Good thing nobody cares you're short as long as you aren't midget tier if you're handsome. And the wide frame lessens the looksmin from being short.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Marsiere214 and Chad69
No way your done growing. Balkan doctors might be wrong. Be careful what you put in your body too

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Chad69
No way your done growing. Balkan doctors might be wrong. Be careful what you put in your body too
I will do an xray and double check at private clinic bro
Pray for me

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
you need to move somewhere else tbh

you'd kill it in america

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, PYT and Chad69
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spartacus1-, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
> CROATIA

its so fucking over for you, I'm sorry. Absolutely do a hand x-ray. I did one too when I was 160cm as a teenager. And they predicted 178, and I'm now 177.8cm morning height and most likely about or almost finished growing. So in my case at least, that x-ray was very accurate.

• +1
Imma be real with you @Chad1212 despite what the aspies are saying. You still have a better chance to get girls then most men

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Chad69
5'7
Kill it in america

:lul: Maybe if he's top 0.01% of looks but let's be real, he's almost surely not.
america isn't as tall as the balkans. here the average height is 5'10, so he wouldn't be that short, and he'd be taller than most women and have a chad face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Warlow and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
america isn't as tall as the balkans. here the average height is 5'10, so he wouldn't be that short, and he'd be taller than most women and have a chad face
Stop this cope please. A woman will never be wet when getting fucked by a man below 6 feet, unless top 0.01 % of looks, and even then, will need something else to get going like oral. Orgasm frequency is directly correlated to how much of a dominating presence you have as a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Mouthbreath, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Looks234
Over for you

• +1
Just move to a manlet country like italy or south france

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, sytyl and Chad69
This is so fucking brutal.. Atleast you're good facially

• Love it
High school musical max and become the croatian zac efron assuming you have clear blue eyes and chad face

• +1
i’m 2 inches bigger and i’m certain i’m getting ll, feel like shit kinda at 5’9 in u.k. ngl

you should do the same and move countries bro. you’d be much higher smv and happier

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Chad69
Just move to a manlet country like italy or south france
Moving to Italy is actually a good idea
I have been learning italian for like 6 years and I have nordic med + balkan pheno

A foid checked your dick and balls?

• +1
High school musical max and become the croatian zac efron assuming you have clear blue eyes and chad face
I have dark brown hunter eyes ngl

You lack igf or had defecienty in your hgh if your parents are this tall lol. Shouldve get hgh treatment at early age.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Chad69
Ye
The nurse,why is that weird?
It's not weird but I would've instantly get rock hard and probably have coomed without any stimulation jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
You lack igf or had defecienty in your hgh if your parents are this tall lol. Shouldve get hgh treatment at early age.
Ive asked him about HGH but he said that except my height I dont look like I lack hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Copemaxxing
I have dark brown hunter eyes ngl
oh yeah i forgot what your eyes looked like, your eyes are chad tier don't worry, my high pfl brother

• Love it
  • +1
Averafe height in my country is 181cm but I see a lot of short guys with jailbaits

• Woah
Koristi uložke i probaj hgh što pre da uzimaš.Možda s tim budeš 180 što je već dovoljno pošto imaš lice

• Love it
Koristi uložke i probaj hgh što pre da uzimaš.Možda s tim budeš 180 što je već dovoljno pošto imaš lice
Budem sve koristio da fejkam height i dobiem
Majka mi je rekla da ce mi kupit hgh ako u privatnoj klinici potvrde

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Budem sve koristio da fejkam height i dobiem
Majka mi je rekla da ce mi kupit hgh ako u privatnoj klinici potvrde
Što pre to bolje.Svaki cm je bitan.Takodje ispravi kičmu i vrat u medjuvremenu ako te muče.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 4563 and Chad69
IAM 16,5'7 AND LIVE IN THE TALLEST AREA IN THE WORLD
SOO I FUCKING WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND I SAID TO HIM THAT I HAVENT GREW A SINGLE INCH FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS
HE WAS SHOCKED SO HE TOLD ME TO UNDRESS SOO I DID,AND THEN HE + NURSES TOLD ME THAT IAM TOO MUCH MASCULINIZED FOR MY AGE AND PHENO
THEN THE NURSE CHECKED MY DICK AND BALLS AND I FUCKING HAVE 25ML EACH BALL WHICH IS MORE THAN AVERAGE ADULT MALE CAN HAVE
THEN HE TOLD ME THIS DEVASTATING NEWS:LISTEN BUDDY,YOU AINT GONNA GROW ANYMORE
BTW MY DADS HEIGHT IS 6'2 AND MY MOM HEIGHT MOGS ME AT 5'7,THEN HE SAID THAT I SHOULD BE 6'1 BARE FUCKING MINIMUM AND 6'6 MAXIMUM
THEN I ASKED HIM:IS MY TANNER STAGE AT LEAST 4.5 AND THEN HE SAID:NAH YOU ARE 5 IAM SORRY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IMAGINE THIS FEELING
IMAGINE THAT YOU WERE 1 NUMBER CLOSE TO WINNING A 100 MILION DOLLAR LOTERY
THATS HOW I FEEL ATM
ONE FUCKING GENE AND I COULD BE 6'6

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE HE SAID I LOOK VERY PRETTY AND MASCLUINE AND HE COMPLIMENTED ME THAT I HAVE A WIDE FRAME LOL

ITS OVER IAM GONNA STAY 5'7 MANLET FOREVER
ALSO IAM GOING TO DO AN XRAY TO BE 100% SURE AND MY MOM WILL TAKE ME TO THE PRIVATE CLINIC TO GET ME HGH
ALSO I LIVE IN DINARIC PART OF CROATIA WERE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR A MALE IS 6'1 AND 5'7 FOR A WOMEN
fml this is suifuel, your mum probably cheated on your dad for a manlet

• +1
fml this is suifuel, your mum probably cheated on your dad for a manlet
Nah I look exactly ike my dad in his prime except bigger I have bigger lips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Nah I look exactly ike my dad in his prime except bigger I have bigger lips
fuarck man, if u did some donation thing for you to get limb lengthening i'd happily donate, you're one of those hit or miss people that deserve the height

• Love it
Stop this cope please. A woman will never be wet when getting fucked by a man below 6 feet, unless top 0.01 % of looks, and even then, will need something else to get going like oral. Orgasm frequency is directly correlated to how much of a dominating presence you have as a man.
retard iq. face>height

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, sytyl, Chad69 and 2 others