SUIFUEL FROM YESTERDAY

It's not a blue pill. I've seen it time and time again. I knew good looking manlets who'd get girls but they'd be treated like dirt and the girls would cheat on them. This is reality. Accept it. If you were even two or three inches taller, I wouldn't have said this.
Yup :(

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and SadnessWYJ
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
cope, I've seen handsome manlets be respected in social circles.

sorry but face will save you. you can keep pushing your cope that only applies to average to slightly above average manlets
Keep living in your delusional low IQ binary world. There are many factors that are important including height, dick, frame, body, even if your face is most important. I have never in my life seen a good looking manlet be considered the most respected of any social group in my life.

Keep living in your delusional low IQ binary world. There are many factors that are important including height, dick, frame, body, even if your face is most important. I have never in my life seen a good looking manlet be considered the most respected of any social group in my life.
You dont need to be the most respected,just being respected is enough

welcome to the hell

• +1
height matters, but being only a few inches below average isn't as bad as you say it is

if we were talking knajjd height, such as 5'2, then I'd agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Chad69
its not over bro

imagine thinking he doesn't get respect just because he's 5'7 :lul:

Just what I thought you would use as a response. A status maxxed man with a very good looking face and body. Yes, his status is there because of his face, but you need a top tier face like that to get status just based off of your looks. Just being good looking and a manlet will not get you respect.

Also, I bet in real life, he is still given less respect. There are countless examples of pretty boys with huge followings who look short in pictures when compared to other men and the women laugh in the comments. Eventually, you have to meet the man and see his stature. That's where the disrespect occurs

height matters, but being only a few inches below average isn't as bad as you say it is

if we were talking knajjd height, such as 5'2, then I'd agree with you.
I don't think you've fully understood that anything below 5 9 is manlet territory in the US, or considered to be. You can build a huge following just based off of your face, but I'm talking about whether the woman will be really into you when she meets you in real life. Again, noone has denied that face > height. Good looking manlets mog ugly tall men. But this is a reality that you haven't seemed to accept yet. This will be my last comment on this matter

Yes, his status is there because of his face, but you need an insanely top tier face like that to get status just based off of your looks. Just being good looking and a manlet will not get you respect.
I said Chad face. you probably think "good looking" is a 6-7/10 face. being above average and being good looking are two different things

• +1
I don't think you've fully understood that anything below 5 9 is manlet territory in the US, or considered to be. You can build a huge following just based off of your face, but I'm talking about whether the woman will be really into you when she meets you in real life. Again, noone has denied that face > height. Good looking manlets mog ugly tall men. But this is a reality that you haven't seemed to accept yet. This will be my last comment on this matter
5'7 is manlet, but not turbomanlet. you can have a chad face and that will make up for being a manlet

JFL. 14.5% of America is over 6 foot

• Love it
You're likely a coping manlet or an ugly tall man. Like I said, people with good looking faces but manlets can still get girls but they will never get respect from women. They will be seen as cute little children. They will not orgasm regularly. They will not know what it's like to be dominated. Reminder that we're talking about 5'7 here. Not 5'10.
stfu paki, he has a good face and 5'7 with shoes is like 5'8.5/5'9 which is normie tier in north america

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and sytyl
same thing happened to me... that son of a whore doctor said i won't grow a cm more by looking at my x-ray but i did grow like an inch. i'm not done yet. i will mog his misinformed ass to death next year by growing an inch more. fucking asshole

• Love it
He got brutally dominated lol
trust me you would have 0 issues getting jb pussy here with your face, idk the situation in the balkans but at least where I've lived in Canada you would get girls a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Chad69
same thing happened to me... that son of a whore doctor said i won't grow a cm more by looking at my x-ray but i did grow like an inch. i'm not done yet. i will mog his misinformed ass to death next year by growing an inch more. fucking asshole
Major life fuel for me

trust me you would have 0 issues getting jb pussy here with your face, idk the situation in the balkans but at least where I've lived in Canada you would get girls a lot
Ty bro❤

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
IAM 16,5'7 AND LIVE IN THE TALLEST AREA IN THE WORLD
SOO I FUCKING WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND I SAID TO HIM THAT I HAVENT GREW A SINGLE INCH FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS
HE WAS SHOCKED SO HE TOLD ME TO UNDRESS SOO I DID,AND THEN HE + NURSES TOLD ME THAT IAM TOO MUCH MASCULINIZED FOR MY AGE AND PHENO
THEN THE NURSE CHECKED MY DICK AND BALLS AND I FUCKING HAVE 25ML EACH BALL WHICH IS MORE THAN AVERAGE ADULT MALE CAN HAVE
THEN HE TOLD ME THIS DEVASTATING NEWS:LISTEN BUDDY,YOU AINT GONNA GROW ANYMORE
BTW MY DADS HEIGHT IS 6'2 AND MY MOM HEIGHT MOGS ME AT 5'7,THEN HE SAID THAT I SHOULD BE 6'1 BARE FUCKING MINIMUM AND 6'6 MAXIMUM
THEN I ASKED HIM:IS MY TANNER STAGE AT LEAST 4.5 AND THEN HE SAID:NAH YOU ARE 5 IAM SORRY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IMAGINE THIS FEELING
IMAGINE THAT YOU WERE 1 NUMBER CLOSE TO WINNING A 100 MILION DOLLAR LOTERY
THATS HOW I FEEL ATM
ONE FUCKING GENE AND I COULD BE 6'6

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE HE SAID I LOOK VERY PRETTY AND MASCLUINE AND HE COMPLIMENTED ME THAT I HAVE A WIDE FRAME LOL

ITS OVER IAM GONNA STAY 5'7 MANLET FOREVER
ALSO IAM GOING TO DO AN XRAY TO BE 100% SURE AND MY MOM WILL TAKE ME TO THE PRIVATE CLINIC TO GET ME HGH
ALSO I LIVE IN DINARIC PART OF CROATIA WERE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR A MALE IS 6'1 AND 5'7 FOR A WOMEN
Uuuu jebote

• Woah
If I every marry I am going to vet hard for good genes (high IQ, at least 5'7 etc.)
Same goes for me
I will aim for 5'9 at least tho

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
stfu paki, he has a good face and 5'7 with shoes is like 5'8.5/5'9 which is normie tier in north america
I’m not from pakistan but what does my race have to do with this? It seems you guys haven’t accepted the matter. The amount of good looking manlets who have been cheated on are numerous. Again, no one said height > face but 5 7 is considered manlet tier in real life no exceptions.

Keep resorting to statusmaxxed people (even if the status comes from a top tier face) to make your blue pills feel better. I already made my last comment on the matter with personalityinkwell and this will be last comment on the matter with you too. You can get girls at 5 7 with a good face but no, you won’t be truly respected period.

This is what happens to even statusmaxxed
manlets.

3FFE43C2 0CA9 4B01 AED7 5075BE900C32

I’m not from pakistan but what does my race have to do with this? It seems you guys haven’t accepted the matter. The amount of good looking manlets who have been cheated on are numerous. Again, no one said height > face but 5 7 is considered manlet tier in real life no exceptions.

Keep resorting to statusmaxxed people (even if the status comes from a top tier face) to make your blue pills feel better. I already made my last comment on the matter with personalityinkwell and this will be last comment on the matter with you too. You can get girls at 5 7 with a good face but no, you won’t be truly respected period.

This is what happens to even statusmaxxed
manlets.

View attachment 701022
have you seen chad1212? he would clean up jbs here with his tiktok eboy pheno

agree with the respect part tbh, but he won't have a problem getting girls in NA

Noone

Me and the niggas after roiding

@Yuyevon
@xefo69

Also brutal story

Lifefuel is 3 inch platform shoes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 5393
dw about it bro
your still 6 psl
if I were you id fraud to 5'8.5 with lifts and good shoes

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and sytyl
JFL AT ALL THOSE RETARDS GOING "MUHHH ITS OVER ITS OVER KILL YOURSELF" fucking dumbasses 5' 7" ISN'T 5' 0" HE HAS HOPE

ok so OP get yourself a pair of platform boots from tallmenshoes, 3 inches is ideal but go for 4 if you wouldn't mind a bit of a challenge though i recommend 3 inch chelsea boots

you got this shit tbh
i would consider LL if i were you but i understand its a surgery that's scary af, tbh i'm also considering it at 5' 10" and thinking of getting 4 inches but also i probably won't do it so ye gg

5' 10" zoomer is pretty bad height i think but i do feel p average but not "tall"

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and sytyl
@Chad1212
How did they measure your balls ml? I need to measure them or get them measured before i go on roids.

@Chad1212
How did they measure your balls ml? I need to measure them or get them measured before i go on roids.
E5A505AF 9A3A 4598 8238 E07AB82F2E9F

Ode u Dalmaciji nebi prezivio, svi su giganti od 190+

• +1
Haha, iz Splitko dalmatinske sam
Bio sam tamo u ponediljak
Kolko godina imas?
Mzoda neki meet up?
Sto kazes haha,ima nas balkanaca svugdi

im confused is this supposed to be a humble brag thread cause the nurse was checking you out and that you have bigger balls at 16 than most adults or its a vent thread

im confused is this supposed to be a humble brag thread cause the nurse was checking you out and that you have bigger balls at 16 than most adults or its a vent thread
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464