SUIFUEL FROM YESTERDAY

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Chad69
fuarck man, if u did some donation thing for you to get limb lengthening i'd happily donate, you're one of those hit or miss people that deserve the height
Ty soo much bro❤

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
yeah bro so a chad face isn't enough you need a gigachad face hurr durr
At 5'7 it's not enough. 5'7 is considered manlet territory by pretty much everyone in the US. Keep coping

• So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
Gigaretard iq. Noone claimed the opposite but height is important.
I'd like to think that I have higher SMV, and am superior to manlets, but its just not true.

• +1
I'd like to think that I have higher SMV, and am superior to manlets, but its just not true.
You do have better SMV than manlets. Keep in the mind the biggest advantages in height are in real life, not online. However, face > height.

You do have better SMV than manlets. Keep in the mind the biggest advantages in height are in real life, not online. However, face > height.
Bro. In highschool all the shorter guys slayed.

• +1
At 5'7 it's not enough. 5'7 is considered manlet territory by pretty much everyone in the US. Keep coping
you're the one coping thinking that someone with a chad face can't get a girl's affections just because they are slightly shorter than the average height

• +1
People rate me 6psl on average here lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and johncruz12345
I guess i have slighlty higher SMV tho.

you're the one coping thinking that someone with a chad face can't get a girl's affections just because they are slightly shorter than the average height
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and johncruz12345
Bro. Is height really that important. I dont see many advantages. Is it just my country?

• +1
Bro. In highschool all the shorter guys slayed.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: No they didn't. I went to an american high school and the people with good faces and height slayed. Again, face > height, but the people here pretending as if 5'7 isn't manlet territory are coping hard. There are women who are 5'9 who I see regularly in America now. People are getting taller.

• +1
Bro. Is height really that important. I dont see many advantages. Is it just my country?
Personally I would never date a girl who is shorter than me so I dont really care

brutal cause you could be above 6 ft but for some reason your genes are ruined now, 5'7 is the minimum height of a breeding material female

• +1
Like. If I go to America or so
:lul::lul::lul::lul: No they didn't. I went to an american high school and the people with good faces and height slayed. Again, face > height, but the people here pretending as if 5'7 isn't manlet territory are coping hard. There are women who are 5'9 who I see regularly in America now. People are getting taller.
Man. It must be where I live. I hope to capitilize on my height, but my face is only slightly above average.

• +1
5'7 = manlet territory. I'm sorry. You can cope all you want but it's true. I'm being honest rather than giving this guy false hope. If he was 5 9 or 5 10, that would be a different story.

brutal cause you could be above 6 ft but for some reason your genes are ruined now, 5'7 is the minimum height of a breeding material female
Thats the reason why I have a fetish for a tall girls

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Thats the reason why I have a fetish for a tall girls
your best bet is somehow getting a taller gf and then "accidentally" creampieing her

• +1
IAM 16,5'7 AND LIVE IN THE TALLEST AREA IN THE WORLD
SOO I FUCKING WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND I SAID TO HIM THAT I HAVENT GREW A SINGLE INCH FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS
HE WAS SHOCKED SO HE TOLD ME TO UNDRESS SOO I DID,AND THEN HE + NURSES TOLD ME THAT IAM TOO MUCH MASCULINIZED FOR MY AGE AND PHENO
THEN THE NURSE CHECKED MY DICK AND BALLS AND I FUCKING HAVE 25ML EACH BALL WHICH IS MORE THAN AVERAGE ADULT MALE CAN HAVE
THEN HE TOLD ME THIS DEVASTATING NEWS:LISTEN BUDDY,YOU AINT GONNA GROW ANYMORE
BTW MY DADS HEIGHT IS 6'2 AND MY MOM HEIGHT MOGS ME AT 5'7,THEN HE SAID THAT I SHOULD BE 6'1 BARE FUCKING MINIMUM AND 6'6 MAXIMUM
THEN I ASKED HIM:IS MY TANNER STAGE AT LEAST 4.5 AND THEN HE SAID:NAH YOU ARE 5 IAM SORRY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
IMAGINE THIS FEELING
IMAGINE THAT YOU WERE 1 NUMBER CLOSE TO WINNING A 100 MILION DOLLAR LOTERY
THATS HOW I FEEL ATM
ONE FUCKING GENE AND I COULD BE 6'6

BUT ON THE BRIGHT SIDE HE SAID I LOOK VERY PRETTY AND MASCLUINE AND HE COMPLIMENTED ME THAT I HAVE A WIDE FRAME LOL

ITS OVER IAM GONNA STAY 5'7 MANLET FOREVER
ALSO IAM GOING TO DO AN XRAY TO BE 100% SURE AND MY MOM WILL TAKE ME TO THE PRIVATE CLINIC TO GET ME HGH
ALSO I LIVE IN DINARIC PART OF CROATIA WERE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR A MALE IS 6'1 AND 5'7 FOR A WOMEN
one nanometer of dna nucleotid theory

• So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam and Chad69
5'7 = manlet territory. I'm sorry. You can cope all you want but it's true. I'm being honest rather than giving this guy false hope. If he was 5 9 or 5 10, that would be a different story.
jfl keep coping. face face face face

when women hate manlets, they are comparing average faced manlets to average faced tallfags.

you're the one coping, I've seen so many handsome manlets get girls because of face.

keep telling yourself that someone with a chad face will fail.

"muh 0.01% will get away", yeah you pulled that number out your ass

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7313, sytyl and 1 other person

when women hate manlets, they are comparing average faced manlets to average faced tallfags.

you're the one coping, I've seen so many handsome manlets get girls because of face.

Yup

how does it feel like to be disrespected by every single person?

• +1
how do stages work?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: johncruz12345

You're likely a coping manlet or an ugly tall man. Like I said, people with good looking faces but manlets can still get girls but they will never get respect from women. They will be seen as cute little children. They will not orgasm regularly. They will not know what it's like to be dominated. Reminder that we're talking about 5'7 here. Not 5'10.

Reminder that even some ugly men can date good looking women. This doesn't mean that women want them physically regularly. Same goes with good looking manlets.

You're likely a coping manlet or an ugly tall man. Like I said, people with good looking faces but manlets can still get girls but they will never get respect from women. They will be seen as cute little children. They will not orgasm regularly. They will not know what it's like to be dominated. Reminder that we're talking about 5'7 here. Not 5'10.
My dreams just vanished :(

Reminder that even some ugly men can date good looking women. This doesn't mean that women want them physically regularly. Same goes with good looking manlets.
Your name is brutal blackpill and you just dropped brutal blue pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and SadnessWYJ
Tl dr : doctor told him he's forever manlet and cupped his balls and told him"nice cock' so he don't rope

Btw don't worry bro I'm 5'7 too, maybe we can be manlet buddies

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Chad69
My dreams vanished :(
Well, it's still better to be a good looking manlet than an ugly tall man. Do what you can in regards to your diet to grow as much as you can. And take it seriously. If it doesn't work out, atleast you tried. And sleep a lot.

• +1
Tl dr : doctor told him he's forever manlet and cupped his balls and told him"nice cock' so he don't rope

Btw don't worry bro I'm 5'7 too, maybe we can be manlet buddies
Ly my manlet bro

• Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Well, it's still better to be a good looking manlet than an ugly tall man. Do what you can in regards to your diet to grow as much as you can. And take it seriously. If it doesn't work out, atleast you tried. And sleep a lot.
Thanks bro but its over I cant grow anymore

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
cope, I've seen handsome manlets be respected in social circles.

sorry but face will save you. you can keep pushing your cope that only applies to average to slightly above average manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, johncruz12345, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Your name is brutal blackpill and you just dropped brutal blue pill
It's not a blue pill. I've seen it time and time again. I knew good looking manlets who'd get girls but they'd be treated like dirt and the girls would cheat on them. This is reality. Accept it. If you were even two or three inches taller, I wouldn't have said this.

• +1
Thanks bro but its over I cant grow anymore
its not over bro

imagine thinking he doesn't get respect just because he's 5'7 :lul:

• Love it
Ly my manlet bro
Lanklets "muh height" can keep crying for out hunter eyes and high t
W3rV5d2 F6d0132a3e519cd8861469039eb06e7f
W3rV5d2

• Love it