Summary of how my environment destroyed my life. What can I do to better myself now? LDARmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Second 0 of life, go through my mother's cunt and get infected by streptococcus B (a known bacteria that causes meningitis (inflammation of the tissue surrounding the brain within the skull) within seconds. This then transpires into full blown sepsis as my brain is smashed against my skull with unrelenting force. The doctor's tell my parents that I will be suffering from learning and developmental delays, including verbal dyspraxia (basically the muscles in my mouth cannot receive signals from nerve due to brain damage). This means that I most likely adopted a low tongue posture as an infant, and kept it that way throughout all my life, causing my underbite (no one else in my family has maloclussion except for me).

Age 6, given that I am a developmentally stunted, motor-functionally retarded child, I invite my friend (who is now 6'5ft) onto the trampoline, we proceed to playfight like the high prenatal T autists we are, and he fucking drop kicks me, fucks my nose, breaking it. Despite having non-stop nosebleeds for 40 mins-1 hour, my mum calls HER OWN MOTHER to try and deal with the situation, instead of taking me to A&E for a pro to take a look at my nose and see what damage had been done and if I needed any fixing (I defo did).

A few weeks later, I start coughing due to chronic mouth-breathing, which also leads me to have worsened posture. I later get misdiagonsed with asthma by an idiot GP. No one in my family thought to talk with me about my underbite at any point (despite jaw surgery and rhinoplasty being free on the NHS). So fuck every single one of them, I feel no empathy for being a NEET and leeching off the cunts. I turn 23 in 5 months and a half, I have absolutely no experience in anything, I am a socially and emotionally retarded, crippled ugly fucking moron, who would have no problems if he were better looking.

What would you do in my situation? Even if I went for jaw surgery, I would still be an autist and most likely remain ugly due to down-grown midface ratios that CANNOT be changed with surgery. Am I in the right to just LDAR and piss my life away playing DOTA in 3k MMR? What could I possibly do? EVERYONE MOGS AND MOCKS ME. I WAS LAUGHED AT BY POLISH IMMIGRANT SUBHUMANS IN THE NHS WAITING ROOM IN 2017.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18603, spark and 8 others
Its beyond over

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
dnrd but mewings is everything

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 18439 and 1 other person
Are you sure surgery can't fix downward growth? I think it's possible

You need to show someone here your face to see if surgery might help more than you think.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, RAITEIII and ChristianChad
Are you sure surgery can't fix downward growth? I think it's possible
Not much, it can correct it to an extent, but not completely.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianF
Not much, it can correct it to an extent, but not completely.
Give me an example with picture.

I’ve been studying this subject since a couple of years and want to see what you mean in detail.

Usually it’s fixable

No one wants to hear your sob story white boi

Start improving now and you'll see results

perfect situation for improvement tbh
you have nothing to lose
you can only go up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Unless your in the bottom .1 facially it’s never over

Unless you are legit deformed or manlet there is always room for improvement. All that matters is how relentless you are and how far you are willing to go.

i am impressed by your resilience

ah yes you're Catastrophe/Tenta

didn't get it was the variation of your og username fast enough

If I were you I would focus every minute in everyday to money-making once I do this and I’m self sufficient I would do everything I can to Looksmax with corrective surgery (keep in mind the goal of this surgery isn’t to make you look amazing it just to make you look decent) once you look decent gym max ( again the goal of this isn’t to be a bodybuilder just to have muscles and a lean aesthetic physique. Then Club maxx, and travel

Being aspie is a mindset and being socially awkward is a lack of skill

If you feel what I put above is to much work do anything but LDAR you will 100% live to regret it

Yes you were brought up in bad circumstances but you are an adult and as an adult your job is to rise above them as best you can and step one of that is changing your mindset.

It’s NOT over…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Users who are viewing this thread

Back