Summer is just depressing

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
For most of you it’s depressing because you see all these hot girls you want fuck. From me it’s depressing for a different reason.

Last summer was sad because I was on tinder and waited for months hoping that maybe my oneitis would text me. Maybe she would have given me a second chance (there was no first chance anyway lol), maybe she would want a guy who genuinely likes her. That never happened sadly and I’m fairly certain I’d be still waiting had I clinged on that.

This summer is depressing because I’m doing the same shit I did last summer but with much more baggage. If last summer I spent it with false hope, this summer I ain’t even having that. Not only because I have long deleted tinder but also because my oneitis graduated and I have to accept that she just manipulated and used me. I also have to accept that everything I did last summer was pointless, all my hopes were in vain not only because she would never talk to me again but because she never liked me in the fist place.

I really wish I had the problems other incels have. Not having sex isn’t as bad as you think and you can cope about it if you are open minded. Having your entire existence shat on though is a different story. Imagine spending months thinking your oneitis was an easy whore and that had you been slightly better looking she would have gave it to you only to realise neither was true. Imagine thinking that she was a dumb slut that said random shit to confuse you but everything she said was 100% true and she was gonna succeed in it.

That’s why being delusional is bad. Because your delusions will collapse eventually. Call if fate, call it karma, whatever you want, something always happens and your delusiosn get shattered. The world just doesn’t like delusional people especially incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, optimisticzoomer, chudlite and 1 other person
dnr stop posting faggot greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, chudlite, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
bhai u can always talk to me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite, primqwe and ibzygo
Who you think you are
Screenshot 2024 08 04 at 62752 AM

Vs. You

Last edited:
Stop making excuse for yourself
Cue depressing violin

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Ultimate Subhuman™
does she know she's a celebrity and a bunch of incels masturbated to her pictures?

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and autistic_tendencies
For most of you it’s depressing because you see all these hot girls you want fuck. From me it’s depressing for a different reason.

Last summer was sad because I was on tinder and waited for months hoping that maybe my oneitis would text me. Maybe she would have given me a second chance (there was no first chance anyway lol), maybe she would want a guy who genuinely likes her. That never happened sadly and I’m fairly certain I’d be still waiting had I clinged on that.

This summer is depressing because I’m doing the same shit I did last summer but with much more baggage. If last summer I spent it with false hope, this summer I ain’t even having that. Not only because I have long deleted tinder but also because my oneitis graduated and I have to accept that she just manipulated and used me. I also have to accept that everything I did last summer was pointless, all my hopes were in vain not only because she would never talk to me again but because she never liked me in the fist place.

I really wish I had the problems other incels have. Not having sex isn’t as bad as you think and you can cope about it if you are open minded. Having your entire existence shat on though is a different story. Imagine spending months thinking your oneitis was an easy whore and that had you been slightly better looking she would have gave it to you only to realise neither was true. Imagine thinking that she was a dumb slut that said random shit to confuse you but everything she said was 100% true and she was gonna succeed in it.

That’s why being delusional is bad. Because your delusions will collapse eventually. Call if fate, call it karma, whatever you want, something always happens and your delusiosn get shattered. The world just doesn’t like delusional people especially incels.
Go outside fat nigger

It’s only boring when you have no social life

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition, autistic_tendencies and datboijj
My reaction to that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and Ultimate Subhuman™
does she know she's a celebrity and a bunch of incels masturbated to her pictures?
She actually expects so. She was relentlessly posing for pics in her graduation for this reason, her narcy levels are unreal. Meanwhile my old oneitis was a camera shy femcel and she wouldn’t even smile lol

• Woah
Reactions: primqwe
It’s only boring when you have no social life
Jfl if you think surrounding yourself with people you don’t like will make it bette

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Still go outside allot of people are depressed bc of not going outside and doing things
I try to do things and it doesn’t change the fact that I got played on like a tune

She actually expects so. She was relentlessly posing for pics in her graduation for this reason, her narcy levels are unreal. Meanwhile my old oneitis was a camera shy femcel and she wouldn’t even smile lol
femme fatale

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Apparition

it is O.K bhai i guess just move on and try to find real connection through friendship instead of romance

Bluepilled oneitis haver. Come to blackpill, REAL one where since you wake up you feel like trash and then you look in the mirror while taking shower and you know it is so over, then you go to work for 8-10h come back home where you are all alone and then you fap with lights off. Then you wipe semen from your hand while big booty latina is jumping on 8 inches dick (you have barely 5.5 inches yourself) all on your monitor. Over.

Read every word bhai. Blessings from India 💚🤍🧡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Apparition
it is O.K bhai i guess just move on and try to find real connection through friendship instead of romance
I tried to and it didn’t work. The only person that understood me was this manipulative woman

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Bluepilled oneitis haver. Come to blackpill, REAL one where since you wake up you feel like trash and then you look in the mirror while taking shower and you know it is so over, then you go to work for 8-10h come back home where you are all alone and then you fap with lights off. Then you wipe semen from your hand while big booty latina is jumping on 8 inches dick (you have barely 5.5 inches yourself) all on your monitor. Over.
She is not my oneitis as much as I am her abused dog

She is not my oneitis as much as I am her abused dog
So you are just a loser who has girls over him and you can't do anything with that because your bald father/uncle was fucking you whole your childhood AND YOU ARE AN ABUSED DOG. Ok, I know everything now, fucking bitch.

So you are just a loser who has girls over him and you can't do anything with that because your bald father/uncle was fucking you whole your childhood AND YOU ARE AN ABUSED DOG. Ok, I know everything now, fucking bitch.
She was ruthless to me but so captivating

From what I've gathered, OP's oneitis is a 4 on a good day

Wtf does OP look like?

From what I've gathered, OP's oneitis is a 4 on a good day

Wtf does OP look like?
She is like an 9 lol. Legit the prettiest girl in my country at least. She looks so cute and pleasant that you would never imagine how cruel she has been to guys. Looks are so deceiving ig

She is like an 9 lol. Legit the prettiest girl in my country at least. She looks so cute and pleasant that you would never imagine how cruel she has been to guys. Looks are so deceiving ig
yeah, but do you look like nog-brain

I’ve been lurking since 2021 ngl like a year before I made an account
ive just been on this shit with my friend on his pc got denied once tried again now here

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
I read about it but don’t get how it’s relevant
you have to be willing to get hurt to get anywhere in terms of intrapersonal relationship platonic or romantic

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
you have to be willing to get hurt to get anywhere in terms of intrapersonal relationship platonic or romantic
I was willing to be hurt but I didn’t have what she did in mind tbh tbh.

It’s cuz you’re ugly and a loser. you probably have shit bones, shit voice and most damning of all: a shitass haircut. oh yeah and you’re 100% not wealthy at all

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and autistic_tendencies
I was willing to be hurt but I didn’t have what she did in mind tbh tbh.
yeah some foids are just brutal something like that happened to me and i just recently came to terms with it i realized it was whatever and i couldnt do anything about it so i just quit caring

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
yeah some foids are just brutal something like that happened to me and i just recently came to terms with it i realized it was whatever and i couldnt do anything about it so i just quit caring
I realised that I did everything I could and it was completely pointless so now I’m depressed over that too. She just puts you in a dream and then wakes you up from it

• +1
Reactions: chudlite