SUN YOUR BALL. (Testosteronemaxxing)

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
There is a study that claims that sunbathing your testicles shoots up your testosterone levels up to 200% . Sunlight exposure directly to the balls reportedly boosts production in Leydig cells that produce TEST. I personally don’t believe the “200” but it’s a nice fact to know and use if it’s indeed true. There have been only a couple studies done, so the matter is not clear yet. What do you think about it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18045, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
There is a study that claims that sunbathing your testicles shoots up your testosterone levels up to 200% . Sunlight exposure directly to the balls reportedly boosts production in Leydig cells that produce TEST. I personally don’t believe the “200” but it’s a nice fact to know and use if it’s indeed true. There have been only a couple studies done, so the matter is not clear yet. What do you think about it?
Sunlight is the number one way to naturally raise testosterone, shame niggas are just now becoming woke of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: day after day
Sunlight is the number one way to naturally raise testosterone, shame niggas are just now becoming woking of it
who is that blonde white angel

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
i'll tell you her name? but what for purposes do u want it for? what's so good about her?
I dont know where to begin
I cant even look at her for too long it is an emotional roller coster of lust, self hatred, jelousy, violent urges and ultimately desperation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Danish_Retard, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Sunning your balls and getting around 8 hours of sleep will actually increase balls size

Its legit, i did it when i was in a streak of nofap and my muscles growht a lot, especially my shoulders

• +1
Reactions: day after day
Also sleeping naked so they can be cool helps a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
in my room :lul:, just open a window and wait the right time

• +1
Reactions: SAR
i suntan my balls in my backyard outside of my 50 million dollar mansion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and SAR
its always been a jewish lie to avoid the sun or that tanning is bad and causes cancer

Glad I have been using tanning beds since I was 18, and no premature aging at all in fact I look younger than me age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Corleone, FailedNormieManlet, Preoximerianas and 3 others
The problem is if you live in Eastern europe or something where the sun doesn't shine for 9 months.

I dont know where to begin
I cant even look at her for too long it is an emotional roller coster of lust, self hatred, jelousy, violent urges and ultimately desperation
alla bruletova

this sounds like absolute bullshit. there is a reason the ballsac is a different temperature from the rest of your body and tries to maintain its own temperature as sperm cells need a specific temperature to survive. have fun killing sperm cells and becoming impotent I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
this sounds like absolute bullshit. there is a reason the ballsac is a different temperature from the rest of your body and tries to maintain its own temperature as sperm cells need a specific temperature to survive. have fun killing sperm cells and becoming impotent I guess.
Tight underwear kills spermcels

Exposure to the sun wont kill sperm unless its like 100 degrees out and there is no breeze or mosture in the hair

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
The problem is if you live in Eastern europe or something where the sun doesn't shine for 9 months.
indoor uv tanning beds work just as well as the real sun

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Would do this if not for the lack of sun in my dorm + roommates.

Tight underwear kills spermcels

Exposure to the sun wont kill sperm unless its like 100 degrees out and there is no breeze or mosture in the hair
dont bother with underwear. In sweden they don't even wear it. Or maybe switzerland. Just wear blue jeans or whatever pants you have.

Sunning balls works, it will keep you pumped. Cold shower right after for maximum skin quality. You will look fuckin frosty after that combo.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, AscendingHero, lutte and 2 others
dont bother with underwear. In sweden they don't even wear it. Or maybe switzerland. Just wear blue jeans or whatever pants you have.

Sunning balls works, it will keep you pumped. Cold shower right after for maximum skin quality. You will look fuckin frosty after that combo.
What about loose boxers iv been wearing the same pair for months

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and 2d v2

> don't bother with underwear

....what :lul:

@lutte regnede ikke med mere fra svenske fjeldaber :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
It's summer here but been raining for the whole week wtf
I can't sunbathe my balls :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Noooo goy you have to stay inside and slather on SPF50 every morning or you will get cancer! Trust the science!

I think getting sunlight is enough. The whole sunning your balls thing doesn't make sense. How is that even possible to do unless you live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in some isolated property with nobody for miles?

I think getting sunlight is enough. The whole sunning your balls thing doesn't make sense. How is that even possible to do unless you live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in some isolated property with nobody for miles?
I’m doing it right now

Attachments

• 3EF6B995-72C3-4F51-88C7-92E96344AE41.jpeg
    3EF6B995-72C3-4F51-88C7-92E96344AE41.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
tried once and got arrested, shouldnt have walked by that kindergarden

• Hmm...
"T undergoes conversion in the Leydig cells, or in the prostate, by 5α-reductase to 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the most potent bioactive androgen."

Imagine losing hair because your testicles came in contact with sunlight JFL. Every looksmax is a looksmin for haircels.

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ
Red light would work similarly.

Red light would work similarly.
doesn't it depend on the wavelength of the light it has to be a specific kind of red light most are expensive good for winter though

doesn't it depend on the wavelength of the light it has to be a specific kind of red light most are expensive good for winter though
Idk tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55345
as long as is has a wide spectrum of red light it should work.
Im planning a balls maxing guide of all iv learned it will probably be on bioprovement. might repost here

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ