Sundays were once blessed…

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I remember in 2020…

My girl and I regularly went to church on Sunday for service. The singer of the band used to shake my hand. I was in good company. God was smiling and dancing.

We even brought my little sister with us. Back when my girl and my sister were friends. My girl was like a big sister to my sister.

After church, we would go to Starbucks and get drinks then go home and make a delicious dinner and solve puzzles and crosswords.

Can it get better than that? Pure, wholesome :soy:

Now look at me…it’s 2022. I live in a car. Spend my sundays jerking my cock. My girlfriend doesn’t text me most of the day. I have no job, no money, no future, my sister and girl never talk anymore…..shit just sucks.

God must be disappointed on me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, galego123 and ropemax
Sundays are the worst day cuz you have school the next day and can’t stay up

this is just too brutal, i hope you can sort things up. perhaps get a nice house with a white picket fence for you and your girl. keep your head up man, and dont forget to shower in your local gas station after jerking off.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
this is just too brutal, i hope you can sort things up. perhaps get a nice house with a white picket fence for you and your girl. keep your head up man, and dont forget to shower in your local gas station after jerking off.
I have an old shirt as a cum rag. It’s also my towel when my real towel is dirty.

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and galego123
i wanna cum in god/jesus/allah/mohammads mouth