Super depressed so bought a new cope

not that it's relevant to me being such a low value guy I should kill myself, but no, I work in Finance/ strategy consulting, but who knows I may get into tech in couple of years haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I used to live in China, whereabouts?
Shandong Jinan. A little village about an hour away from it. I've lived all over this country though. Where did you live?

Shandong Jinan. A little village about an hour away from it. I've lived all over this country though. Where did you live?
Well I was mainly based in GZ, but spent a lot of time in SZ and SHA as well, and have travelled a lot for leisure, Xian, Changsha, Chongqing, Chengdu.

Most of these were before I was blackpilled/ race pilled and was a reasonably normal functioning individual though lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Well I was mainly based in GZ, but spent a lot of time in SZ and SHA as well, and have travelled a lot for leisure, Xian, Changsha, Chongqing, Chengdu.

Most of these were before I was blackpilled/ race pilled and was a reasonably normal functioning individual though lol
Yeah, I've had a lot of good times in Guangzhou. I've never lived there, but have passed through more times than I can count. I got jumped by two Polish dudes there one time about two years ago. Only fight I've been in, in this country. I've been here almost 10 years now.

By SHA do you mean Shanghai?

Yeah, I've had a lot of good times in Guangzhou. I've never lived there, but have passed through more times than I can count. I got jumped by two Polish dudes there one time about two years ago. Only fight I've been in, in this country. I've been here almost 10 years now.

By SHA do you mean Shanghai?
Yeah Shanghai.

Gz was my favourite city in all of china, and I honestly have a lot of positive sentiment toward most Chinese people, I think a lot of the critics have never been there, and I think, while not totally balanced, the way they transformed their economy is amazing.

Since discovering the blackpill I'd feel different about them, especially as I'm dark skinned (though lighter skinned than a lot of Chinese lol), but thats life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah Shanghai.

Gz was my favourite city in all of china, and I honestly have a lot of positive sentiment toward most Chinese people, I think a lot of the critics have never been there, and I think, while not totally balanced, the way they transformed their economy is amazing.

Since discovering the blackpill I'd feel different about them, especially as I'm dark skinned (though lighter skinned than a lot of Chinese lol), but thats life
Yeah, they're alright. It's a love hate relationship for me. Some cities are better for foreigners than others. Sentiments can change on a dime though as well. I've always preferred the South to the North, generally speaking.

Never understood cutting yourself, the fuck kinda shit is that? Either rope or try and live your life to the best of your ability. I like the watch though.
Cutting gives u a really extreme short term pain, only a minute or so, but that pain is far preferable to the emotional pain u feel anyway due to how you look, so it is sort of a 'take your mind off it' thing

Was super, super sad today about being deathnick, I even cut myself, which I don't do often, but it made no difference, so thought I'd go buy a new cope to cheer me up, what do u guys think?

View attachment 988140
Imagine cutting urself instead of committing suicide slow suicide via running 2 grams of tren and dying a mutant

lol what a fat fuck what are those wrinkles in your palm, brutally over, also on poorcel public transport.

OVER.
Look at me idgaf about others im so dark triad i will get jb pussy!!1!

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Beautiful watch

That's a fake Royal Oak, right?

Nice watch bro
Hope it helped you
Helped as much as watch/ money copes can, but they only go so far.

Do you know the story of Wilkes mcdermid?

Never understood cutting yourself, the fuck kinda shit is that? Either rope or try and live your life to the best of your ability. I like the watch though.
i think its for the adrenaline rush that comes with it, or the fulfillment with 'punishing' yourself.

i think its for the adrenaline rush that comes with it, or the fulfillment with 'punishing' yourself.
Adrenaline I'm not too sure, it might be a very sharp shot of it that numbs you, but we are talking a few seconds max.

It is more the punish yourself, even though it's not really my fault I look like this, and also an alternate source of pain rather than the emotional one

Adrenaline I'm not too sure, it might be a very sharp shot of it that numbs you, but we are talking a few seconds max.

It is more the punish yourself, even though it's not really my fault I look like this, and also an alternate source of pain rather than the emotional one
wasn't referring to just you, they were the 2 general main reasons i could think of.

Was super, super sad today about being deathnick, I even cut myself, which I don't do often, but it made no difference, so thought I'd go buy a new cope to cheer me up, what do u guys think?

View attachment 988140
I fucking hate people like you, fucking obese shit look at your arm. You’re crying about your looks meanwhile you can’t even fucking lose weight. Pathetic

China is an interesting place but the barriers are so high to explore unless u know mandarin or are skilled in tech

Watch is nice

I fucking hate people like you, fucking obese shit look at your arm. You’re crying about your looks meanwhile you can’t even fucking lose weight. Pathetic
Have tried, but each time we have a lockdown (have had 5 so far), weight balloons again, plus I'm just genetically always gonna be fat, and it snot like I have a belly or anything.

My issue is my skin colour