Super lowinhib

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
So today I was at a like backyard cookout for this person and they had a bottle of liquor, actually two

So near the end I was wanting to steal the bottles of liquor but there was hella people around like tables of people sitting and the bottle was at the table with all the food

So what I did was I grabbed a trash bag and cleaned up the table with food, but I was planning to put one of the bottles of liquor in the trash bag to fake throw it away.

At first I tried to make it seem seemless by “bumping” the liquor into the trash but it ended up missing so I just put the liquor back on there and just threw it away like it was a normal trash

Then I walked away from the area and pretended to go throw the trash away with the bottle

Near a street when I was far away enough I dumped my juice and poured the liquor in the bottle and throw the liquor bottle in the trash

Then I went back to the area and put the trash bag back there under the guise that I couldn’t find the dumpster

Shit actually worked JFL

I wanted to go back and take the second one as well but I was like nah don’t get too greedy cause I thought I would’ve gotten caught

But I spent so much time wandering around that it was gone when I got back

JFL at that but anyway yeah I got the bottle now super low inhib

I gotta do something like this everyday to get my inhibitions down nigga

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Dnr fag

true low inhib would be if you just drank the thing in front of everyone

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan