Super senior

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Another reason why I’m considering an extra year is do things I didn’t do my senior year, like try out for the play, musical, and softball. I also lack social skills, if that wasn’t obvious enough.

Last edited:
Don't forget losing weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Blitz, Zeus and 9 others
All those are cope. Just graduate go to community college and do those same activities there. If you need therapy after that then use it.Also don't forget to lose weight. This is a looksmaxxing forum not online therapy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Just live in a bubble bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fobos, FatmanO, kobecel and 2 others
Why the fuck would you waste a year from your life and stay in a class full of people younger than you for a round rubbery object?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
there is no social skills for your recessed zygos

• +1
Reactions: Autist, FatmanO, kobecel and 3 others
I have about a week to decide what I’m going to do.

Unless you're fucking schoolgirls 24/7 I don't see why would you stay.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended and kobecel
Why can't you get it?

1. lose weight
  2. study

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, androidcel and 1 other person
youll be that loser of the school if u stay another year lol literal social suicide u wont do anything

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I have about a week to decide what I’m going to do.
Don't stay, stop dwelling on what you didn't do in the past and just focus on the future. If you really focused on community college, building up your social skills for it and your looksmaxing you could get more out of life than just staying one more year. And please lose weight. I'm sorry but if your fat, you have know right to complain about inceldom some of us are short,balding and require surgery to fix our faces but you have one job.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
Fun fact: Some people tend to do another year of high school.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah the fucking retards.
At my school, some kids can have their credits required to graduate, but might not be emotionally ready to leave high school.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
At my school, some kids can have their credits required to graduate, but might not be emotionally ready to leave high school.
Retards who are also manchildren.
These people aren't normal.
Fucking looksmaxx already.
Be a BBC slayer.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
If you feel as if your not emotionally ready to leave highschool take a gap year before college. Get some miminum wage job and work part time to build up the emotional stability. Then get some therapy if you need it.

wouldn't it be worse to hang around JBs for another year while being legally an adult and also being fat and not having tyrone genetics?

wouldn't it be worse to hang around JBs for another year while being legally an adult and also being fat and not having tyrone genetics?
DONT KNOW BRO