YungVampLyfe
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 113
- Reputation
- 79
Non adhd medicaiton I can take that would have even have a moderate affect to help me focus. last year of a levels and my parents wont let me get diagnosed
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No supplements are good look into research chems or getting adhd meds black market.Non adhd medicaiton I can take that would have even have a moderate affect to help me focus. last year of a levels and my parents wont let me get diagnosed
is indianmart good for medsNo supplements are good look into research chems or getting adhd meds black market.
Not for adhd medsis indianmart good for meds
where do I look thenNot for adhd meds
Use the search thingwhere do I look then