Supplement for Energy

D

Deleted member 19404

Iron
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been answered before.

I am wanting to know what is the best supplement and optimal dosage to give me energy constantly.

I sleep 8+ hours, have a consistent sleep schedule, eat a healthy diet, around 14% body fat, workout 3 times a week, the other days I do around 10000 steps.

Therefore, I think that most of my options naturally are completed. I also don't masturbate (if that does anything or not).

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been answered before.

I am wanting to know what is the best supplement and optimal dosage to give me energy constantly.

I sleep 8+ hours, have a consistent sleep schedule, eat a healthy diet, around 14% body fat, workout 3 times a week, the other days I do around 10000 steps.

Therefore, I think that most of my options naturally are completed. I also don't masturbate (if that does anything or not).

ashwagandha is a good adaptogen.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I take cognizin citicoline for focus/clarity

b1 and b12

ashwagandha is a good adaptogen.
if ashwaganda gives you more energy it is because your thyroid function is too low, and check it up at a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 15827
meth

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
masturbation is cope and giga bad if u do it everyday doing it before sleep / once in a while is ok

Hey sir
Well ideally you as a young guy should have good energy naturally. Test yourself for Hypothyroidism