Supplement for masculinisation

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
What is the ultimate masculinsing supplement from a face pov that is not cope and is available in a shithole like Pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
👻

Attachments

• delonrope.gif
    delonrope.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deprived, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
kaisa hei bhai ???? theek hei ???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
l carnitine increases androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 1990 and currylightskin
bhai d3 60000iu weekly aur zinc 50mg daily

• +1
testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Moldovancel and Deleted member 1990
boron selenium magnesium aur ek accha wala multivitamin

• +1
start getting into fights, that should get your t levels up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and currylightskin
start getting into fights, that should get your t levels up
Should I get my face punched while fighting for bonesmashing?

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Probably tren

• +1
Reactions: Germania
two birds with one stone, my friend
Agree. On a serious note tho anything worthy of attention in the supplements section? Like dhea, I've heard it's good but it increases estrogen so that's fucked for my growth plates I'm 16

Bhai @RabidRosaries you react to every post I make pleeesee tell me a supplement. I started nicotine on your advice now tell me a new supplement without using the jfl emoji on this comment

• JFL
Fuck reverse psychology

• JFL
Bhai @RabidRosaries you react to every post I make pleeesee tell me a supplement. I started nicotine on your advice now tell me a new supplement without using the jfl emoji on this comment
Sunning balls/ torso. If possible balls .
Ray peat diet
Strength training
HIIT
Lots of sleep
No fap/ getting laid

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Sunning balls/ torso. If possible balls .
Ray peat diet
Strength training
HIIT
Lots of sleep
No fap/ getting laid
Alhamdullilah thank you. I'll implement these other than the tanning balls one cuz I live with my family lmao but any supplements which are known to cause facial masculinisation?

• +1
Alhamdullilah thank you. I'll implement these other than the tanning balls one cuz I live with my family lmao but any supplements which are known to cause facial masculinisation?
Nothing is going to change ur bones significantly bro sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Agree. On a serious note tho anything worthy of attention in the supplements section? Like dhea, I've heard it's good but it increases estrogen so that's fucked for my growth plates I'm 16

• Love it
Anyone knows any source of butea superba in Pakiland

Dht

if you want to Tmaxx then there are only 2 supplements proven to work for healthy males.

Tar form shilajit and ashwagandha, preferably ksm/66

• +1
Progesterone causes facial masculinisation? Doesn't it also increase estrogen which will fuck my growth plates up tho.
No it opposes estrogen

I don't want to t max per se cuz I don't want my estrogen to increase I want to more of dht maxx
if you want to Tmaxx then there are only 2 supplements proven to work for healthy males.

Tar form shilajit and ashwagandha, preferably ksm/66

• +1
adhd meds that higher your dopamine tbh, you feel alpha asfuck if you if you have high dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990 and FootballPlaya69
What fr I'm tagging @FreakkForLife maybe he can say something abt this..Ive talked to him about height growth alot
What kind of masculization u want?
Like u want more bonemass,bigger jaw or less collagen?
Because increasing androgens isn't always the anawer

adhd meds that higher your dopamine tbh, you feel alpha asfuck if you if you have high dopamine
Like Cabergoline?
But dosent it mess up the heart?

Also,i think caber/dopmaine agonists+ proviron(DHT based mental steroid) is ultimate happiness and alpha feeling stack.

More bonemass
What kind of masculization u want?
Like u want more bonemass,bigger jaw or less collagen?
Because increasing androgens isn't always the anawer

Like Cabergoline?
But dosent it mess up the heart?

Also,i think caber/dopmaine agonists+ proviron(DHT based mental steroid) is ultimate happiness and alpha feeling stack.
I've looked at cabergoline but It has way too many sides and I dont want to take something which has a direct effect on my neurochemistry,r rather something which has an effect on bone mass and androgen receptor density

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
More bonemass
Bonesmashing will be better.
Just take d3 and k2.

Bonesmashing,methods, routine,injuries and how to avoid these injuries.

1.https://looksmax.org/threads/should-i-start-bonesmashing-again.487373/post-8046825

Also,don't bonesmash ur browridge, bonesmash ur supraorbitals to get hooding.

If u bonesmash ur browridge u will get bumps on your forehead which look ogre and bad.

an ideal routine looks like this .

Follow these posts

2.https://looksmax.org/threads/what-did-salludon-do-to-get-eyes-hooded-and-shaped.480726/post-8094118

3.https://looksmax.org/threads/what-did-salludon-do-to-get-eyes-hooded-and-shaped.480726/post-7912115

4.follow this (i mention some precautions and warnings to avoid injuries).

I've looked at cabergoline but It has way too many sides and I dont want to take something which has a direct effect on my neurochemistry,r rather something which has an effect on bone mass and androgen receptor density
U would have to inject l carnitine to increase androgen receptor density,or take steroids which can be harmful at ur age and can mess with your height,sorry,no OTC supplements do much.

For bonemass take d3 and k2 and inject igf1 and peptides

Any cheap ADHD meds cuz I do have ADHD atleast according to the symptoms but I can't ask a prescription cuz my family doesn't believe in mental illness, these are third world problems lol. I started taking nicotine after reading your post lmao, today is my fifth day using nicotine