Supplement megadosing and exercises do work for penis growth

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
I got +3mm length and 2mm girth after 1 month and a week , the exercises are soft so i dont risk breaking my dick , in fact it feels like it works better , Unlike some users here who tie a knot around their dick and hang from the ceiling 8 hours a day:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, germanlooks, Deleted member 20565 and 3 others
Fuck i should ve posted in looksmsx section

Jelqing?

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Yes , i also put elastic band at the base of my dick and it increases blood flow a lot like bathmate , when i fap i use a cream with medicinal plants vitamin e and olive oil.
I also megadose vitamin d and k

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Yes , i also put elastic band at the base of my dick and it increases blood flow a lot like bathmate , when i fap i use a cream with medicinal plants vitamin e and olive oil.
I was doing jelqing for awhile but backed off when people said it causes permanent nerve damage and plaque in the penis.

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Isnt that bad for your dick?

• +1
I was doing jelqing for awhile but backed off when people said it causes permanent nerve damage and plaque in the penis.
I dont pull my dick trying to rip it off, i pull gently and only a few minutes , also not everyday.
What i do most is the elastic thing .
I doubt there s any damage if you go slow and gently, human body is good at adapting , we injure ourselves everyday, muscle tears, skin cuts, broken bones but the body heals if u give it time .
Isnt that bad for your dick?
Isnt water bad for you? Because i heard you will die if you drink 3 gallons at once

mm? :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
dose and supplier for d and k?

I got +3mm length and 2mm
Jfl

The chances that this is just a difference in your EQ or the way your measured are sky rocket high

• +1
Reactions: Hades and comfortably dumb
doing this every day must be psychologically taxing as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
also why dont you just order an extender online if youre that dedicated

I got +3mm length and 2mm girth after 1 month and a week , the exercises are soft so i dont risk breaking my dick , in fact it feels like it works better , Unlike some users here who tie a knot around their dick and hang from the ceiling 8 hours a day:lul:
There are some great websites that I used when I did penile exercises, will do a thread on them and the exercises that worked best for me... Maybe next weekend...

There's some interesting stuff about chemical enlargement that is permanent and really effective, but also really dangerous, so reckless people should just not do it, they can lose their pps.

That's called Clamping and it's one of the BEST for girth and a cure for ED/erection quality.

This one is also one of the best but it can be boring and hard to do when your hands are tired... But the good things is that you can buy some Jelqing devices to help (at least in the US/Europe), or you can make your own, it's really easy + there are free DIY tutorials on the web.