Supplement stack (NOT GONNA TAKE ANY HGH/SARMS/STEROIDS SHUSH)

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze
1G Magnesium Glycinate
1500Mg omega 3 with high DHA/EPA levels (Fish oil supplement)
10K IU D
10Mg k2-mk4
36Mg zinc
5G Creatine Monohydrate
450mcg iodine
36.4Mg b6
100Mg E
400Mcg biotin
400Mg calcium
800Mcg folic acid
60Mg niacin
40Mg b2
40Mg b1
100Mcg b12
1.6G A
800Mg C
40Mg b5
320Mcg selenium
300Mcg chromium
4Mg manganese
6Mg boron
100Mg choline
40Mg silicium
200Mcg molybdenum
100Mg inositol

Give suggestions on what to add or if i should adjust dosages. A lot of these vitamins/minerals/elements come from my multivitamin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 14781, Need2Ascend and 4 others
all this for absolutely nothing

a life of a non surgerymaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 13021
its for health too
nothing should be noticeablely different if you don’t have a deficiency prior to taking supplements

and a better diet is better for health than supplements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and HAPAgymcel
nothing should be noticeablely different if you don’t have a deficiency prior to taking supplements

and a better diet is better for health than supplements
:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
1G Magnesium Glycinate
10K IU D
10Mg k2-mk4
36Mg zinc
5G Creatine Monohydrate
450mcg iodine
36.4Mg b6
100Mg E
400Mcg biotin
400Mg calcium
800Mcg folic acid
60Mg niacin
40Mg b2
40Mg b1
100Mcg b12
1.6G A
800Mg C
40Mg b5
320Mcg selenium
300Mcg chromium
4Mg manganese
6Mg boron
100Mg choline
40Mg silicium
200Mcg molybdenum
100Mg inositol

Give suggestions on what to add or if i should adjust dosages. A lot of these vitamins/minerals/elements come from my multivitamin.
Get your bloodwork done and find what you have a deficiency in. Some like pottasium take anyways

1G Magnesium Glycinate
10K IU D
10Mg k2-mk4
36Mg zinc
5G Creatine Monohydrate
450mcg iodine
36.4Mg b6
100Mg E
400Mcg biotin
400Mg calcium
800Mcg folic acid
60Mg niacin
40Mg b2
40Mg b1
100Mcg b12
1.6G A
800Mg C
40Mg b5
320Mcg selenium
300Mcg chromium
4Mg manganese
6Mg boron
100Mg choline
40Mg silicium
200Mcg molybdenum
100Mg inositol

fuck bro and I thought I had a big stack!!!

• JFL
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
what do you guys think of the 1 gram of magnesium glycinate and 10mg k2-mk4 a day?

holy shit, if you just had the first 20% of these daily you would have at least 80% of the same results
and more if you ate your fruits and vegs, dairy, and red meat too
:feelskek:

its such a big list because of the multivitamin tbh
phew nigga I thought you kept containers of each of these compounds kek :feelskek:

You should seriously consider PEDs that are non supressive.
They are usually similarly priced to vitamins, with far stronger effects. (exception maybe Creatine, Magnesium, Zinc, D, C)
This is why conversely there are more sides. But nothing that could fuck you up long term like steroids.

This stuff is a good start, and most of them are helpful.
I hope you don't intend on eating 50 pills a day, most of these are bundled together (ex. B vitamins)
Up the dosage of D and K. Vitamin A should probably be either replaced with carrots or Beta Carotene directly. If you're taking for skin, you could add some lycopene.

Look into herbal supplements as well, just as interesting as base vitamins. For example if you want to increase T aswandanda, tongkat ali, fulvic acid, fenugreek, ect.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You should seriously consider PEDs that are non supressive.
They are usually similarly priced to vitamins, with far stronger effects. (exception maybe Creatine, Magnesium, Zinc, D, C)
This is why conversely there are more sides. But nothing that could fuck you up long term like steroids.

This stuff is a good start, and most of them are helpful.
I hope you don't intend on eating 50 pills a day, most of these are bundled together (ex. B vitamins)
Up the dosage of D and K. Vitamin A should probably be either replaced with carrots or Beta Carotene directly. If you're taking for skin, you could add some lycopene.

Look into herbal supplements as well, just as interesting as base vitamins. For example if you want to increase T aswandanda, tongkat ali, fulvic acid, fenugreek, ect.
Getting PEDs in Norway is difficult. I had ashwagandha but ran out. Do i need more than 10k IUs D and 10mg k2-mk2???

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Do i need more than 10k IUs D and 10mg k2-mk2???
Need? No.
Would it help you? Probably
Megadosing vitamin D and K is great for your bones, Energy Levels, growth, T levels, and few other things.

Like this showing it might make ur dick bigger

1G Magnesium Glycinate
10K IU D
10Mg k2-mk4
36Mg zinc
5G Creatine Monohydrate
450mcg iodine
36.4Mg b6
100Mg E
400Mcg biotin
400Mg calcium
800Mcg folic acid
60Mg niacin
40Mg b2
40Mg b1
100Mcg b12
1.6G A
800Mg C
40Mg b5
320Mcg selenium
300Mcg chromium
4Mg manganese
6Mg boron
100Mg choline
40Mg silicium
200Mcg molybdenum
100Mg inositol

30mg mk677 and 75 mg of test would do about 3x as much as this stack, would cost about 3x less. Would hardly suppressive you as well brah

1G Magnesium Glycinate
10K IU D
10Mg k2-mk4
36Mg zinc
5G Creatine Monohydrate
450mcg iodine
36.4Mg b6
100Mg E
400Mcg biotin
400Mg calcium
800Mcg folic acid
60Mg niacin
40Mg b2
40Mg b1
100Mcg b12
1.6G A
800Mg C
40Mg b5
320Mcg selenium
300Mcg chromium
4Mg manganese
6Mg boron
100Mg choline
40Mg silicium
200Mcg molybdenum
100Mg inositol

all thats gonna do is give you a shitload of diarrhea

• +1
where are you sourcing the k2?

Need? No.
Megadosing vitamin D and K is great for your bones, Energy Levels, growth, T levels, and few other things.

50k iu is definitely not sustainable

30mg mk677 and 75 mg of test would do about 3x as much as this stack, would cost about 3x less. Would hardly suppressive you as well brah
gl to me getting my hands on test where i live :lul:

what exactly is making me shit so hard then
:soy:
are you getting diarrhea lmao? it could be the zinc d3 or magnesium but it hard to say, just do process of elimination to see what is giving you the shits. Also, where u get 10mg k2 from, cuz its pretty expensive to source it

what exactly is making me shit so hard then
:soy:
Yeah im on a similar stack in addition to mk677, arimidex, and igf-lr3 and I shit my guts out every morning

Yeah im on a similar stack in addition to mk677, arimidex, and igf-lr3 and I shit my guts out every morning
how much magnesium are you taking a day

are you getting diarrhea lmao? it could be the zinc d3 or magnesium but it hard to say, just do process of elimination to see what is giving you the shits. Also, where u get 10mg k2 from, cuz its pretty expensive to source it
i was joking but thanks. Ill try that if i do have the shits one day

all this for what? height? muscles? waste of money either way

jfl

Need? No.

can you send me studies proving the vitamin D and K megadosing benefits, I've got parents who are gatekeeping my ability to purchase it because they think its either dangerous or unnecessary
:lul:

just inject bro under 500mg is natty

That shits gonna nuke ur liver worse than roids would:ogre:

all this fucking nigger cope and u could just spend $30 on a vial of test and actually get some fucking results.

Need? No.

How much do you consider to be a megadose of k2? That says 100 mcg was taken but that is only 83% on my d3/k2 supplement.

Need? No.

Check this out:
Amazon product ASIN B0C35N273V

• +1
How much does this all cost for you?