Supplements are shit

LilJojo

LilJojo

Platinum
Spending money on fucking vitamins with the idea of making your mandible grow is retarded no vitamin will enlarge any bone on your face even if you take them for years, and if you take them for years and something grows its prob bcs of puberty. The only "supplements" that change your facial bones in a relatively fast amount of time ( less than 10 years ) is mainly testosterone or HGH. I cant keep seeing posts of weirdcels that take 5 month progress pic after taking fucking vitamin D with angles that are completely different than the before pic.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy and currylightskin
The only reason to take vitamin c, d, zinc etc. is to max skin health or hormonal balance/brain chemistry. They're useless for 'looksmaxing' on their own.

I take vit D simply because I don't get enough of it from food/sunlight year round. I don't harbor any delusions about it improving anything about my looks

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
The only reason to take vitamin c, d, zinc etc. is to max skin health or hormonal balance/brain chemistry. They're useless for 'looksmaxing' on their own.

I take vit D simply because I don't get enough of it from food/sunlight year round. I don't harbor any delusions about it improving anything about my looks
Yeah using vitamin D for the reason it was meant to exist is valid but most of the users that take vitamins on this forum are doing it because they believe in the pseudoscience that their bone grows

keep coping with vitamins, incel

That's what am saying big brain
I know i’m messing around, try to live one day with my gigachad tier zygos and chin and jaw width and notice how life changes

Carb blockers are legit

it's a healthmaxx depending if you actually needed it in the first place, it can translate to a looksmax

what about mk677 ?