Supplements to increase Testosterone?

XAE17

XAE17

Banned
- What Supplements boost testosterone?
- What foods should I avoid in order to have good T levels?

I know good sleep, exercise, and good diet are good for maintaining optimal T levels. So far the only supplement I take is a multivitamin. I am planning on buying ashwagandha and creatine.

So the list is:

Multivitamin
Creatine
Ashwaghanda

What else? (preferably something I could get from my local walmart or walgreens)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Megadose Vitamin D3 every once in a while - like 50,000iu and take Tongkat Ali.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
Megadose Vitamin D3 every once in a while - like 50,000iu
Weakly? If so then that would be a little over 7000 IU per day.

Vitamin d, Boron, Tongkat ali, Ashwaghanda(debatable), fadogia agrestis extract.

Supplements that increase T by inhibiting estrogen:

ai(don't recommend it), Grape seed extract, saw palmetto berries.

Tell me if you want the dosage.

• +1
Vitamin d, Boron, Tongkat ali, Ashwaghanda(debatable), fadogia agrestis extract.

Supplements that increase T by inhibiting estrogen:

ai(don't recommend it), Grape seed extract, saw palmetto berries.

Tell me if you want the dosage.
Thanks so much. Vit d is already in the multivitamin so I won't dose with that specifically unless I am gonna megadose every once in a while like the other commenter stated. Also why don't you recommend AI? And the dosage would be appreciated thank you (y)

Yep that will do & most importantly get active - lift weights etc.

• +1
Thanks so much. Vit d is already in the multivitamin so I won't dose with that specifically unless I am gonna megadose every once in a while like the other commenter stated. Also why don't you recommend AI? And the dosage would be appreciated thank you (y)
Aromatase inhibitors come with so much side effects. They can even interfere with development if you're still young. If you wanna take them though, up to 12 mg of aromasin ed is ok. Do your research tho.

Tongkat ali 400mg each day

Boron 6mg everyday

Ashwaghanda depends. I personally take 600mg ed

fadogia agrestis extract 600mg ed

saw palmetto 300mg ed

Grape seed extract I'm not sure, I haven't started using it yet

• +1
@Nad

I don't see how this post is funny. Are you butthurt because you can't back up that stupid claim you made about cold showers?

i got health issues and then i took 5000IU/day but the issues was still there
then i took 10.000IU a day and after 3-4 days i was fine

i can recommend 10k a day BUT before that, check your vit d level by a doc
(my level was 19ng/ml)

test is dirt cheap lol why are you spending money on sugar pills that wont do jack shit

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and SchΓΆnling
@Nad

I don't see how this post is funny. Are you butthurt because you can't back up that stupid claim you made about cold showers?

also you should avoid stress in puberty as much as possible, like the guy who made the thread said, cold showers are higly stressful

multivitamins contain beta-carotene (harmful to the thyroid) iron (should never be supplemented, iron levels should be kept low if you're a meat eater, which I assume you are since you care about testosterone, you get more than enough), calcium (only get calcium from dairy )

creatine is very good

d3 k2 magnesium individually (d3 depletes magnesium and you need k2 to avoid calcification from d3 these are the main cofactors)

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

also you should avoid stress in puberty as much as possible, like the guy who made the thread said, cold showers are higly stressful

multivitamins contain beta-carotene (harmful to the thyroid) iron (should never be supplemented, iron levels should be kept low if you're a meat eater, which I assume you are since you care about testosterone, you get more than enough), calcium (only get calcium from dairy )

creatine is very good

d3 k2 magnesium individually (d3 depletes magnesium and you need k2 to avoid calcification from d3 these are the main cofactors)
Could've said this instead of laughing.

Also, I'm not a rat. Here's a better source for you:

and beta carotene is not harmful unless you overdose.

Could've said this instead of laughing.

Also, I'm not a rat. Here's a better source for you:

and beta carotene is not harmful unless you overdose
I skimmed through the studies and they are hypotheses and suggestions, my study is flawed too my main point was that it wont affect puberty at all better to focus on real impactful things

doesn't dairy lower testosterone?

the quantity of estrogen in milk wont have a biological impact milk is the best food for puberty and height it's such a nutrient dense food that even if it raised estrogen a bit the testosterone boost from all that nutrition will break even

the only good source of calcium is from dairy you wont absorb calcium from greens or whatever and it doesn't have all the cofactors like milk does

I drank a gallon a day from 18 to 20 now I only drink 2L because puberty is definitely done for me

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
the quantity of estrogen in milk wont have a biological impact milk is the best food for puberty and height it's such a nutrient dense food that even if it raised estrogen a bit the testosterone boost from all that nutrition will break even

the only good source of calcium is from dairy you wont absorb calcium from greens or whatever and it doesn't have all the cofactors like milk does

I drank a gallon a day from 18 to 20 now I only drink 2L because puberty is definitely done for me
I agree. But I guess that’s only raw milk/ almond milk that’s healthy. Usually milk is heavily processed which is why it could be bad for T?

I agree. But I guess that’s only raw milk/ almond milk that’s healthy. Usually milk is heavily processed which is why it could be bad for T?
you can't get milk from almonds this is the heavily processed thing here

you are drinking about 4000 mg of omega 6 PUFAs which are extremely inflammatory in one cup of almond milk avoid all this bs

the less pasteurized the better but it can be hard to find, pasteurized milk mogs no milk

supplements are cope at boosting T levels, optimize diet and lifestyle first if that fails inject

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Aromatase inhibitors come with so much side effects. They can even interfere with development if you're still young. If you wanna take them though, up to 12 mg of aromasin ed is ok. Do your research tho.

Tongkat ali 400mg each day

Boron 6mg everyday

Ashwaghanda depends. I personally take 600mg ed

fadogia agrestis extract 600mg ed

saw palmetto 300mg ed

Grape seed extract I'm not sure, I haven't started using it yet
Saw palmetto reduces DHT it's bad for ur development.
Ur sexual organs won't fully develop

Just inject T if you want more T.

Sun your balls

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and XAE17
you can't get milk from almonds this is the heavily processed thing here

you are drinking about 4000 mg of omega 6 PUFAs which are extremely inflammatory in one cup of almond milk avoid all this bs

the less pasteurized the better but it can be hard to find, pasteurized milk mogs no milk
noted. thank u

• +1
supplements are cope at boosting T levels, optimize diet and lifestyle first if that fails inject
no there are t boosting supplements that have been studied properly. so ur the one coping

no there are t boosting supplements that have been studied properly. so ur the one coping
cope they don't do shit:smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Chadullahlite
Even if its proven that they raise testosterone, it will be such minuscule amount that you wont feel it at all.

Dont waste money.

• +1
Reactions: xanny
High protein diet
Vitamin D 10000iu/100 K2 MK7
Cholesterol over 500mg daily more is better till 1000mg
Ashwagandha
Stay away from dairy products
Zinc intake should be 50mg but don't over do it because copper will decrease

Good luck "naruto" coper:ROFLMAO:
But seriously good luck

• +1
Even if its proven that they raise testosterone, it will be such minuscule amount that you wont feel it at all.

Dont waste money.
thats cope.

milk has lots of micronutrients and protein which is needed for testosterone
Contains insane amounts of estrogen too
Download cronometer you will get all the nutrients without milk
Protien is low it's only good if it's fat free

Contains insane amounts of estrogen too
Download cronometer you will get all the nutrients without milk
Protien is low it's only good if it's fat free
maybe. @Nad knows more about this than me

Last edited:
I skimmed through the studies and they are hypotheses and suggestions, my study is flawed too my main point was that it wont affect puberty at all better to focus on real impactful things
no they arent hypothesis and suggestions. They listed actual studies to back it up

• +1