Surgeon told me about a Protein that "grows bone"

BlackpilledBodus

BlackpilledBodus

Nordic Recession
I was at my Jaw surgery consultation when my mom (JFL :lul:) brought up me bone-smashing my cheek bones and my surgeon said "that wont do much" or something along the lines but anyways he also talked about something about a protein that is able to grow huge amounts of bone, this is usually used in case the bone wont heal he said when either of the jaws are not healing after the cut. I looked into it and I think they are called BMPs or Bone morphogenetic proteins. I don't know exactly what they can be used for but all I know is that they put a drop of something onto the bone for bone to grow.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, overtier1011, huckstrut and 2 others
I was at my Jaw surgery consultation when my mom (JFL :lul:) brought up me bone-smashing my cheek bones and my surgeon said "that wont do much" or something along the lines but anyways he also talked about something about a protein that is able to grow huge amounts of bone, this is usually used in case the bone wont heal he said when either of the jaws are not healing after the cut. I looked into it and I think they are called BMPs or Bone morphogenetic proteins. I don't know exactly what they can be used for but all I know is that they put a drop of something onto the bone for bone to grow.
interesting if this is not bullshit u can legit just put drops on ur zygos

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Lokki and Kaari
bump

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
interesting if this is not bullshit u can legit just put drops on ur zygos
possibly yes and there will probably be innovations with this in the future, maybe even LL can be easier.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and truthhurts
does he any info on where to buy this type of shit, this sounds like an actual supplement that could help

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
if u sun ur balls and drink raw bull cum ur bones will grow. sol brah told me about this btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lost222, bpow321, 97baHater and 2 others
How does you mom know that you are bone-smashing ?:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, drimprovement, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
does he any info on where to buy this type of shit, this sounds like an actual supplement that could help
Well I’m pretty sure it’s very just used in medical situstions I’d have to do more research

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 14yearoldpslmogger
Well I’m pretty sure it’s very just used in medical situstions I’d have to do more research
if you can next time ask him or some thing, this very interesting

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and MazoNitNit
possibly yes and there will probably be innovations with this in the future, maybe even LL can be easier.
u gotta get more info on that shit you'll be as honourable as the first guy who brought up furosemide and pdo threads in the forum

• +1
Reactions: 25howl
I looked that up and read about it in the bus drive, thought that it was a very good option in between of bonesmashing and titanium implants, until I saw this on Wikipedia.

Could have been revolutional for looksmaxxing if the cost wasnt as much as custom implants:pepefrown:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpilledBodus, Costcosuperstore, overtier1011 and 2 others
People here get their hands on illegal stuff all the time even if its gatekept by med agencies someone on this forum would find a way to get it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Costcosuperstore, overtier1011 and 1 other person
afaik u need some kinda of base around which the bone will grow
for my back surgery they fused some vertebrae by adding a metal cage between them and filling it with bmp

if u sun ur balls and drink raw bull cum ur bones will grow. sol brah told me about this btw
AHAHAHA WHAT HAS THIS PLACE COME TO MAN, I KNOW NIGGAS WILL UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS

"Mom! You don't understand I NEED RAW bull cum ASAP, Imma ascend mom, you won't regret when Imma make money by walking in gay clothes!"

• JFL
Reactions: 25howl
Its not a supplement you can take orally or apply topically.

Its basically a bone graft that requires both a surgical harvest and surgical application.

It doesn't grow bones if you just apply it on the cortical surface. It fills gaps and holes in bone. Doesn't project it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Its not something that grows bone its used to fill in gaps from grafts or fractures

AHAHAHA WHAT HAS THIS PLACE COME TO MAN, I KNOW NIGGAS WILL UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS

"Mom! You don't understand I NEED RAW bull cum ASAP, Imma ascend mom, you won't regret when Imma make money by walking in gay clothes!"
@heightcelcoper

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Yh thats something i talk abt in the big guide i made. Growth factors such as BMP-2, BMP-7, igf1, fgf-2
Alone they wont make you grow but in addition of MSCs there’s a big potencial

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledBodus
Yh thats something i talk abt in the big guide i made. Growth factors such as BMP-2, BMP-7, igf1, fgf-2
Alone they wont make you grow but in addition of MSCs there’s a big potencial
Oh yes most definitely this is what I like to hear.

• +1
Reactions: mathis