Surgeons plans

ScramFranklin

ScramFranklin

Diamond

Below is my consult. Surgeon recently said he’s planning 8-10mm upper jaw, 3 piece lefort I, and 10-12mm Lower jaw

good luck lilbro

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin

Below is my consult. Surgeon recently said he’s planning 8-10mm upper jaw, 3 piece lefort I, and 10-12mm Lower jaw

Finally someone who's into action than dreaming, Good luck boyo, Don't forget to update us when you ascend

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Finally someone who's into action than dreaming, Good luck boyo, Don't forget to update us when you ascend
a lot of people get surgery here

Thanks boyo, I will certainly provide an update. Hope I don’t get over advanced, that’s really my only fear. Definitely don’t think I have to worry about being under advanced with 10-12mm of mandible movement lol

• Love it
Reactions: Gmogger
8-10 mm maxilla Looks like a sleep apnea surgical plan an not a “ideal profile/ aesthetic plan”. Im not confident the traced simulation is equal to what will happen to you. Would be wary of bad changes to your upper lip and nose widening. Where is your dolphin (3d) simulation?

The first picture you posted is bad for acessing recession and doesnt match your photos taken in office and on the planner wich doenst show THAT much recession. (5-6mm chin recession only)

your forehead is kinda aligned with your jaws, wich is behind the ideal but okay in men. If you wanna go for the forward growth meme you will pay with your lips and nose

Personally if i was to take the 2d planner as your natural head position and jaw position i would get a 5-6mm genioplasty (which is more on bone movement so like 6-7mm) and go to the gym and get lean.

Yeah you dont have forward growth but if you aim for it and get a huge maxilla movment you will pay with your lips nose and front and 3/4 view, both of wich mather MUUCH more than profile. Remember techniques used to soften nose widening just aim to make the widening smaller, it doesnt solve it.

If one was to insist on getting bimax id get less advancement on maxilla (which would of course mean lower jaw is less advanced too, in order to maintain balance)

Id not take this plan at all.

Last edited:
8-10 mm maxilla Looks like a sleep apnea surgical plan an not a “ideal profile/ aesthetic plan”. Im not confident the traced simulation is equal to what will happen to you. Would be wary of bad changes to your upper lip and nose widening. Where is your dolphin (3d) simulation?

The first picture you posted is bad for acessing recession and doesnt match your photos taken in office and on the planner wich doenst show THAT much recession. (5-6mm chin recession only)

your forehead is kinda aligned with your jaws, wich is behind the ideal but okay in men. If you wanna go for the forward growth meme you will pay with your lips and nose

Personally if i was to take the 2d planner as your natural head position and jaw position i would get a 5-6mm genioplasty (which is more on bone movement so like 6-7mm) and go to the gym and get lean.

Yeah you dont have forward growth but if you aim for it and get a huge maxilla movment you will pay with your lips nose and front and 3/4 view, both of wich mather MUUCH more than profile. Remember techniques used to soften nose widening just aim to make the widening smaller, it doesnt solve it.

If one was to insist on getting bimax id get less advancement on maxilla (which would of course mean lower jaw is less advanced too, in order to maintain balance)

Id not take this plan at all.
Thanks for the detailed response. That’s a shame, as the surgeon has a ton of experience and is pretty well known.

Although I will say, in the surgery consult, I believe I tilted my head up a bit. The first pic is closer to a neutral head posture

I have not seen a dolphin 3D simulation

Thanks for the detailed response. That’s a shame, as the surgeon has a ton of experience and is pretty well known.

Although I will say, in the surgery consult, I believe I tilted my head up a bit. The first pic is closer to a neutral head posture

I have not seen a dolphin 3D simulation
But did you do a consult claiming sleep apnea or claiming you wanted aesthetics?

But did you do a consult claiming sleep apnea or claiming you wanted aesthetics?
Both. I said I place a big emphasis on aesthetics. But have had some symptoms of sleep apnea. And my surgeon is known to put an emphasis on aesthetics more than most surgeons. I can pm you name if you’d like

Both. I said I place a big emphasis on aesthetics. But have had some symptoms of sleep apnea. And my surgeon is known to put an emphasis on aesthetics more than most surgeons. I can pm you name if you’d like
Sure do