Surgeons that do a narrow cut lefort 2 for asian skulls?

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
A71A206C 8140 4CE6 8974 13A2A445DC6A

9BD46FCF D5D4 45A7 AD5E 832008423B1C

9E549D0C EFF9 43AD 99F7 11C0E4171B8F

F3DAC572 82CB 4CD5 A583 E3DB13E4531F

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 15302, elzde95 and 3 others
García y Sánchez JM (Mexican maxfac who does lefort 2/3)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 15302
This forum is shit

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Do you think any surgeon would perform lefort 2 on non deformed candidate? Do you know the complication of Le fort 2?

Just run Hapa game if I were you

No surgeon is ever performing a Lefort 2 or 3 on you unless you're genuinely deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 5892
Do you think any surgeon would perform lefort 2 on non deformed candidate? Do you know the complication of Le fort 2?

Just run Hapa game if I were you
i would rather be chad or just kill myself. I think this is a masculine mindset too. most people are still alive and haven’t suicided due to cowardice, not because they actually enjoy their lives. if im not happy, and i won’t be without mogging, i will kill myself. nobody can stop me either, im free to ascend or die.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 5892 and 1 other person
i would rather be chad or just kill myself. I think this is a masculine mindset too. most people are still alive and haven’t suicided due to cowardice, not because they actually enjoy their lives. if im not happy, and i won’t be without mogging, i will kill myself. nobody can stop me either, im free to ascend or die.
It’s true being chad is almost like enlightenment in a way. You have 3 options in life: be chad, normie, or just focus on other pleasures like foods and hobbies.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
It’s true being chad is almost like enlightenment in a way. You have 3 options in life: be chad, normie, or just focus on other pleasures like foods and hobbies.
no, you have three options: be chad, wait to die, or die.

but Native you already mog 95%+ of males all factors considered. I mean youve gotten IOIs from hot girls irl plenty of times and you get tinder matches with hot girls too. Mog or be mogged mindset is true but it shouldnt be depression inducing at your percentile, its only cuz youve had too much time by yourself and a past where you were softminned as fk that this echo chamber has let you think in this way

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
but Native you already mog 95%+ of males all factors considered. I mean youve gotten IOIs from hot girls irl plenty of times and you get tinder matches with hot girls too. Mog or be mogged mindset is true but it shouldnt be depression inducing at your percentile, its only cuz youve had too much time by yourself and a past where you were softminned as fk that this echo chamber has let you think in this way
In truth, I want to mog just because I want revenge and power. Im not satisfied with being average, nor above average. I want to be a God, my brain demands this from me. People should be indifferent to what another man does with his life, if they aren’t, it’s out of envy. That’s why I pay no attention to people trying to hold me back. I know they are envious and don’t want me mogging them to death. People don’t care about me the way my own mother would, so I don’t expect them to want me to succeed in life. I follow myself because it’s the only person I can trust.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
u just made a anti surgery thread bro

you dont need lefort 2 my guy, you need a lobotomy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, highT and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
if my teeth weren't ridden with cavities id post a pic of my upper palate to let you know how fortunate you are. you don't need any leforts, you probably look decent from the front you nutter

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
no you’re just uglier than me but delusional. im normie but know how this world works.
You're a retarded narcissist. I'm also in no way uglier than you, look at that long ass midface. It's unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
You're a retarded narcissist. I'm also in no way uglier than you, look at that long ass midface. It's unfixable.
ill be as narcissistic as i want. what the fuck do you care pal. as if you’re any better than me dirtbag. i just want lefort 2 not because i need it but to mog you to death. think about that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Just get midface implants, cheaper, WAY lower risk and you can just remove them if the surgeon fucks up

Just get midface implants, cheaper, WAY lower risk and you can just remove them if the surgeon fucks up

Implant erode bone and artificial. Look cringe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you can’t get a lefort 2 or 3 without being deformed. end thread.

caging at the fact your asian I knew it :feelshaha: you don't mog shit gook :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Hey, who is the surgeon in this case? You can send me a pm
@Native Can you answer my question please and why the guy in the pic get a Lefort 2 even when he doesn't look deformed"?

@Native Can you answer my question please and why the guy in the pic get a Lefort 2 even when he doesn't look deformed"?
it’s a morph.

it’s a morph.
Yes but the upper 2 before and after pics are from an insta reel adn I would like to know from which insta account

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Yes but the upper 2 before and after pics are from an insta reel adn I would like to know from which insta account
it’s my own but it’s my actual personal insta so I’m not gonna share it on here, all the info you need is in the pics.