Surgeries are cope is the final nail in the coffin for blackpillers

K

k99

Banned
U cant change ur genes, just look at Frank Tufano he went to fucking Taban and now he is dealing with vision problems and his eye area is still not good, he went to the best surgeon in the US lol in before retards here say Taban is shit, which might be true, you dont think Bernadini or Vrcek had botches lmao. But but muh giant will ascend, dont u retards remember that Braziliian kid how everyone memed him that he still looks like shit? There was also a user complaining about nerve damage but he got ignored @chip, here is the thread https://looksmax.org/threads/periorbital-implant-question.907335/#post-13950641. The only legit surgery is bimax period if u still look like shit after bimax get jaw fillers abuse them for 5-10 years after that u will be an oldcel anyways and looks wont matter

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, Lefty Rankin, Aero and 1 other person
Only hair transplant is the only safe surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and k99
U cant change ur genes, just look at Frank Tufano he went to fucking Taban and now he is dealing with vision problems and his eye area is still not good, he went to the best surgeon in the US lol in before retards here say Taban is shit, which might be true, you dont think Bernadini or Vrcek had botches lmao. But but muh giant will ascend, dont u retards remember that Braziliian kid how everyone memed him that he still looks like shit? There was also a user complaining about nerve damage but he got ignored @chip, here is the thread https://looksmax.org/threads/periorbital-implant-question.907335/#post-13950641. The only legit surgery is bimax period if u still look like shit after bimax get jaw fillers abuse them for 5-10 years after that u will be an oldcel anyways and looks wont matter
Not true i will be chad after my obo and lefort 5:ROFLMAO:

Who cares about muh genes, all that matters is looking good. Funnily no one bets an eye when foids fraud by applying tons of fake up

Who cares about muh genes, all that matters is looking good. Funnily no one bets an eye when foids fraud by applying tons of fake up
yes but fake up mogs any surgeries it can literally turn a 2 to a 7

dont get eye surgery then init

Some implants, Bimax ( if needed), fillers, HTs. Every other obscure surgery is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and SubhumanForever
yes but fake up mogs any surgeries it can literally turn a 2 to a 7
Maybe so but we arent foids and for men facial bone structure is more important

Maybe so but we arent foids and for men facial bone structure is more important
and u cant fix majority of bone structural problems except some recession from the profile

which implants in ur opinion
Jaw and Chin mainly. Not sure about infra and supra implants. They’re risky.

If you have hollow under eyes, fat grafts are a much better alternative.

And again, it’s all tied down to your base. Typically those with a good base will get more out of them.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and k99
Jaw and Chin mainly. Not sure about infra and supra implants. They’re risky.

If you have hollow under eyes, fat grafts are a much better alternative.

And again, it’s all tied down to your base. Typically those with a good base will get more out of them.
i think jaw implants are the only legit ones but they still have many risks and very little results are posted that are good

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and SubhumanForever
and u cant fix majority of bone structural problems except some recession from the profile
Yeah and chin recession is one of my main failos + my eye area is also fucked

i think jaw implants are the only legit ones but they still have many risks and very little results are posted that are good
I’ve seen a few. They need to be custom designed. Not off the shelf shit. Fillers are better but they are temporary and you can only use them for a few years.

I’ve seen a few. They need to be custom designed. Not off the shelf shit. Fillers are better but they are temporary and you can only use them for a few years.
why few years can u just dissolve them and get them again in theory

Yeah and chin recession is one of my main failos + my eye area is also fucked
Fixing Chin recession is quite common and you can get a good results.

Eyes are much harder.

why few years can u just dissolve them and get them again in theory
From what I understand, dissolving them constantly messes up your skin and soft features

• +1
Reactions: k99
From what I understand, dissolving them constantly messes up your skin and soft features
implants will have to also be taken out according to some people because you use ur jaw often so in 15 or 20 years which is a long period of time, also when u get them off u will have a worse face then when u started since the skin will be saggy as i recall people here said, also if they dont get them right at first time and u have to take them out you are cooked

Fixing Chin recession is quite common and you can get a good results.

Eyes are much harder.
Yeah, need to save lots of money to fix all my main failos

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova