Surgeries I predict Jordan Barrett had

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
@Iblamejordan Wassup you lurking homo, there hasnt been enough threads to satisfy your ego so here you go

I predict barrett had most of his work done between 2022-2023 when he was most absent from social media.
His big reveal (first media presence in a while was the milan fashion week)

Honestly looked unreal here (summer 2023)
Facelift

This is not how skin naturally looks (28 years old btw) and look at the fold on his ear @Orc noticed this

2. Neck lift

You just cant have this submental tightness without a neck lift, whether it was traditional or elastic threads. (his mouth is open in image 2 and mewing in image 1).

3. Genioplasty

Similar angle, + he was in turkey in late 2022 on his instagram story. Would explain why. His mentolabial fold is deeper in the recent photo. Maybe it got disintegrated by cumshots tho @Iblamejordan fuck you.

4. Zygomatic Implants

Now im the most skeptical about this one, but the curve at the top of his zygo under the lateral orbital rim curve looks more pronounced but it could just be the angle. This ones a reach tbf.

5. Limb lengthening

Pic with Opry who is confirmed 6 feet and hes about 1-2 inches shorter.

Now barrett is 190cm + ???, I doubt he could fraud THIRTEEN cm with lifts without it being Giga obvious.

JK lol hes just wearing lifts prob but theres about a 1% chance he got it.

6. Buccal fat removal

most obvious one tbh, if you look at him in downlighting it perfectly shadows a large chunk of his buccal pads missing. JFL based blackpill hardmaxxer

Attachments

• 1713573709432.png
    1713573709432.png
    824.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Alexios, northern mogger and 32 others
He def got face/neck lift 100% chance the rest are speculations.

@RealSurgerymax thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: drinkk.beef, callisto, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Was waiting for a high iq thread on this i asked this a while ago

• +1
Reactions: aber
Was waiting for a high iq thread on this i asked this a while ago
This isnt high IQ i made it on my phone while im in an uber with my friends

• +1
Reactions: batman29
Alien mogger

Where is the buccal fat removal ?

I need his surgeon asap
Dont message him unless your serious, you faggots be messaging him while being unemployed and 16 years old asking about lefort 2 downgrafting

kys mental masterbaiters

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, shahid khan and UrGirlsMcm
What surgeons have good non obvious face lifts?

Can u make a thread about how many times a week his bf rails him?

Dont message him unless your serious, you faggots be messaging him while being unemployed and 16 years old asking about lefort 2 downgrafting

kys mental masterbaiters
Shut up fag i’m not nor was planning on messaging him

@Iblamejordan Wassup you lurking homo, there hasnt been enough threads to satisfy your ego so here you go

I predict barrett had most of his work done between 2022-2023 when he was most absent from social media.

Facelift
View attachment 2869397View attachment 2869398

View attachment 2869403

This is not how skin naturally looks (28 years old btw) and look at the fold on his ear @Orc noticed this

2. Neck lift
View attachment 2869407View attachment 2869410
You just cant have this submental tightness without a neck lift, whether it was traditional or elastic threads. (his mouth is open in image 2 and mewing in image 1).

3. Genioplasty
View attachment 2869412View attachment 2869413
Similar angle, + he was in turkey in late 2022 on his instagram story. Would explain why. His mentolabial fold is deeper in the recent photo. Maybe it got disintegrated by cumshots tho @Iblamejordan fuck you.

4. Zygomatic Implants
View attachment 2869421View attachment 2869424
Now im the most skeptical about this one, but the curve at the top of his zygo under the lateral orbital rim curve looks more pronounced but it could just be the angle. This ones a reach tbf.

5. Limb lengthening
View attachment 2869428
View attachment 2869434

Now barrett is 190cm + ???, I doubt he could fraud THIRTEEN cm with lifts without it being Giga obvious.

This nigga @Iblamejordan has an anime PFP

you dont think he got buccal fat removal, how did he fix his insane bloat?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and barettrealrx
I don’t think he got face lift he always had god tier skin and he takes care of it, you can tell he wears sunscreen.

Facelift

View attachment 2869403

Probably just has a serum on his face

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
I don’t think he got face lift he always had god tier skin and he takes care of it, you can tell he wears sunscreen.

Probably just has a serum on his face
BRO look

his ear fold JFL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and arabcelxxx

Facelift

View attachment 2869403

2. Neck lift
View attachment 2869407View attachment 2869410

3. Genioplasty
View attachment 2869412View attachment 2869413

4. Zygomatic Implants
View attachment 2869421View attachment 2869424

5. Limb lengthening
View attachment 2869428
View attachment 2869434

6. Buccal fat removal
View attachment 2869445

most obvious one tbh, if you look at him in downlighting it perfectly shadows a large chunk of his buccal pads missing. JFL based blackpill hardmaxxer

Tbh I think it's some random larping as barett

• Woah
Reactions: barettrealrx
hardmaxxed like a fucking retard this nigga, save for a few exceptions

all this shit was for the gay men who run the fashion industry btw, he had more female appeal before

• +1
I don't think Jordan Barrett is going to fucking Turkey for surgery especially genioplasty lol

Maybe you’re right but how would a face lift make his skin better, doesn’t it come down to collagen (he has a lot cause of his thick skin) and not tighteness?
It makes the elasticity appear better and his skin tighter
I don't think Jordan Barrett is going to fucking Turkey for surgery especially genioplasty lol
why, they have better surgeons
hardmaxxed like a fucking retard this nigga, save for a few exceptions

all this shit was for the gay men who run the fashion industry btw, he had more female appeal before
he hardmaxed well wdym

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
They have great rhino surgeons. They don't have many good maxillofacial surgeons though. If he did get one it would have to have been in Italy or the US. Italy is the best I've seen when it comes to maxillofacial surgery.

They have great rhino surgeons. They don't have many good maxillofacial surgeons though. If he did get one it would have to have been in Italy or the US. Italy is the best I've seen when it comes to maxillofacial surgery.
I said genio tho

I said genio tho
Yeah you'd want a genio to be performed by a maxillofacial surgeon so it's proportionate to your other skeletal structures. Since it's actually a little bit tricky to know how much to vertically downgraft, advance, and rotate for the ideal result.

Last edited:
He def had something done to his gonions too

• +1
Not one molecule of wrinkles on this mans face at 28 years old, pheromonal

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Maybe you’re right but how would a face lift make his skin better, doesn’t it come down to collagen (he has a lot cause of his thick skin) and not tighteness?
Same I want to know that to I look 25 at 20 so any advice would help me

Dude just looks so off with those sunken in cheeks lmao no appeal

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, DelonLover1999 and Sny
He paid money just to look more like a caricature of those boney low appeal modelling gaze homosexuals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, Heinrich Schmidt, Clavicular and 1 other person
It makes the elasticity appear better and his skin tighter

he hardmaxed well wdym
He hardmaxxed pretty badly tbh

Jfl if you dont see how utterly alien he became, zero appeal whatsoever

He alr had alien traits before (mainly skull shape), but now it's just completely over the top. It might be 'cool' to look at, like a cartoon, but it's not ideal for maximizing attractiveness at all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Sny and Clavicular
He hardmaxxed pretty badly tbh

Jfl if you dont see how utterly alien he became, zero appeal whatsoever

He alr had alien traits before (mainly skull shape), but now he it's just completely over the top. It might be 'cool' to look at, like a cartoon, but it's not ideal for maximizing attractiveness at all
I dont think his goal is to increase SMV

its to look more exotic/striking for runways

i could be wrong tho maybe hes just an aspie fag

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and DelonLover1999
I dont think his goal is to increase SMV

its to look more exotic/striking for runways

i could be wrong tho maybe hes just an aspie fag
Agreed

I thought you meant he hardmaxxed 'well' as in he looks better

Even if you disregard the age factor, left just mogs overall, not even a debate tbh

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Agreed

I thought you meant he hardmaxxed 'well' as in he looks better

Even if you disregard the age factor, left just mogs overall, not even a debate tbh

View attachment 2869573
Look at the video of him at milan fashion week 2023, i think thats peak barrett ngl

appeal to women aside im speaking as a PSL autist

Look at the video of him at milan fashion week 2023, i think thats peak barrett ngl

appeal to women aside im speaking as a PSL autist
He did look good there, right on the edge of the uncanny valley lmfao

I dont think he had the BFR at that point, cause in that last pic you attached in the OP he looks insanely retarded compared to milan (tho he mightve just been cheeksucking idk)

you can’t predict the past

• WTF
He did look good there, right on the edge of the uncanny valley lmfao

I dont think he had the BFR at that point, cause in that last pic you attached in the OP he looks insanely retarded compared to milan (tho he mightve just been cheeksucking idk)

when he turns his head and the shadow from the sun casts down you can tell he had BFR

timestamp around 12 seconds

• +1

when he turns his head and the shadow from the sun casts down you can tell he had BFR

timestamp around 12 seconds

Okay fair

Still a retarded move tbh, imagine being skeleton tirr bodyfat ON TOP of getting a BFR and a fucking face lift just fucking lol @ this shit

Okay fair

Still a retarded move tbh, imagine being skeleton tirr bodyfat ON TOP of getting a BFR and a fucking face lift just fucking lol @ this shit
Dude hes giga blackpilled/insecure thats why he mog battles 12 year olds to post on instagram JFL

his acc on here spams threads about how much of a God he is and asked constantly in 2022 how to get hallow cheeks

• +1