Surgeries is not cope, prove me im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
So the main argument anti-surgeries-ascension people claim here from what ive seen is.

AFTER 2 SURGERIES U WILL LOOK SYNTH TEHE

Then they post a human Ken Doll as a example... :lul:

Waiting for u jews @cocainecowboy @elfmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Redrighthand
So the main argument anti-surgeries-ascension people claim here from what ive seen is.

AFTER 2 SURGERIES U WILL LOOK SYNTH TEHE

Then they post a human Ken Doll as a example...:lul:

Waiting for u jews @cocainecowboy @elfmaxx
Surgerymaxxing is legit, just look at this guy.

images

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2933
u straw-man my arguements and statements like crazy. i cant tell if its just you being dumb nigger or you're projecting. probably just a dumb nigger as per usual

i've never claimed im "i'm anti-surgery-ascension"
i've never claimed surgery never works
i've never claimed any surgery is inherently bad
I've never claimed "2" surgery is the number you start looking fake

ur generalising all my statements and ur generalising all surgerycels. i dont give rats ass about outliers and cherrypicked examples. most incels here will simply never make their face aesthetic with surgery. not because surgery isn't capable of making someone's looks better, but because

a; even if it would be so linear and every surgery incels do make them look better, still wouldn't add up to enough psl, as they massively overestimate surgery results bcuz of personal bias and delusions

b; they're very ugly in ways that unfixable, skull shape, complete lack of harmony, death tier ipd, weird pheno, FWHR etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2745, Angel and 4 others
u straw-man my arguements and statements like crazy. i cant tell if its just you being dumb nigger or you're projecting. probably just a dumb nigger as per usual

i've never claimed im "i'm anti-surgery-ascension"
i've never claimed surgery never works
i've never claimed any surgery is inherently bad
I've never claimed "2" surgery is the number you start looking fake

ur generalising all my statements and ur generalising all surgerycels. i dont give rats ass about outliers and cherrypicked examples. most incels here will simply never make their face aesthetic with surgery. not because surgery isn't capable of making someone's looks better, but because

a; even if it would be so linear and every surgery incels do make them look better, still wouldn't add up to enough psl, as they massively overestimate surgery results bcuz of personal bias and delusions

b; they're very ugly in ways that unfixable, skull shape, complete lack of harmony, death tier ipd, weird pheno, FWHR etc.

*Disclaimer: I IQ mog u just to remember and i will win this thread, wait and see.

#ad hominem

Now to the point, just read your posts here from your thread. https://looksmax.org/threads/surgery-delusion.30773/

Now i will argue,

Point A: How do u claim that fixing failos wont add up enough psl? Example; failo nose, NCT, bad ES ratio(aka IPD), narrow lower third, recessed chin. Since FAILOS in a face make us substract PSL points from a judgement.

Point B: U made the same point of "A", but u talked about Pheno, pheno is another categorie and is related to SMV interracially.

Waiting for your reply.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and NormieKilla
*Disclaimer: I IQ mog u just to remember and i will win this thread, wait and see..
jfl. you claim high iq yet still fail to realise there's no "winning" or "losing" this argument. you still fail to realise this was never about surgery on its own. nobody ever claimed "surgery is cope" as your thread title says. it was always ugly incels PLUS surgery. all my claims and arguments were the combination of these, not me trying to argue against surgery on its own. you've read so much of my arguments yet you still haven't been able to comprehend that i'm not against surgery, i'm just against delusional coping incels who think they'll be pretty for girls after their cyborg plastic looking implants. which they are not 80% of the cases

Point A: How do u claim that fixing failos wont add up enough psl? Example; failo nose, NCT, bad ES ratio(aka IPD), narrow lower third, recessed chin. Since FAILOS in a face make us substract PSL points from a judgement.

this is way more complicated. you have absolutely 0 concept of harmony. you have no concept that your features work together on your face. its not that linear that you just identify your "failos" and then you fix them one by one and then they operate same as someone who naturally didn't have that failo AND was harmonious with his face to begin with. wraparound jaw implant won't look same as gigachad lower third. infraorbital implants wont look same as chad/chadlite's. even if the surgeon is good, even if its a good job, the angles, the density just "won't make sense for the viewer's eye"

you're just trying to over-simplify facial aesthetics as it gives hope to fix your ugly face

Point B: U made the same point of "A", but u talked about Pheno, pheno is another categorie and is related to SMV interracially.
no i didn't make same point as point A. some people don't have death tier features, they just have an extremely normie face and chances of them "ascending" into good looks is extremely low, but still can happen occasionally. some other people just have death tier features that will sabotage their plan of ever truly looking good. pheno absolutely matters, some pheno's are by definiton more attractive than others universally

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 3043
it isn't but if you go about it keeping in mind that the many enviromental factors also change multiple features along with giving the desired feature to be better you will get more realistic and better results.

jfl. you claim high iq yet still fail to realise there's no "winning" or "losing" this argument. you still fail to realise this was never about surgery on its own. nobody ever claimed "surgery is cope" as your thread title says. it was always ugly incels PLUS surgery. all my claims and arguments were the combination of these, not me trying to argue against surgery on its own. you've read so much of my arguments yet you still haven't been able to comprehend that i'm not against surgery, i'm just against delusional coping incels who think they'll be pretty for girls after their cyborg plastic looking implants. which they are not 80% of the cases

this is way more complicated. you have absolutely 0 concept of harmony. you have no concept that your features work together on your face. its not that linear that you just identify your "failos" and then you fix them one by one and then they operate same as someone who naturally didn't have that failo AND was harmonious with his face to begin with. wraparound jaw implant won't look same as gigachad lower third. infraorbital implants wont look same as chad/chadlite's. even if the surgeon is good, even if its a good job, the angles, the density just "won't make sense for the viewer's eye"

you're just trying to over-simplify facial aesthetics as it gives hope to fix your ugly face

no i didn't make same point as point A. some people don't have death tier features, they just have an extremely normie face and chances of them "ascending" into good looks is extremely low, but still can happen occasionally. some other people just have death tier features that will sabotage their plan of ever truly looking good. pheno absolutely matters, some pheno's are by definiton more attractive than others universally

A - No one on PSL have being able to explain the concept of "harmony" yet, so neither u can, all we can talk about is the main ratios FWHR, midface, ES Ratio, NCT and angular bones. So if u cant explain to us "harmony", the only way we can measure harmony is with our brain, i will only know if i will acess harmony post surgeries after all my swelling have gone if i SEE IT at the mirror.Final point: So harmony its a spaced area that cant be used to disqualify the potential of surgeries, since we cant measure harmony yet.

B
- Pheno matters, i know, the point is to make you a 6/10 for your pheno, so u wont stay incel in your pheno area at least.This isnt the point of the thread though.

---

Now i will argue about one point u made on your thread surgery delusion

Prontop

You said "if you are high IQ and very careful you can give yourself a boost with surgeries and hit a natural look"

Then u made a point "Most incels will never get a face which is atractive to prime women via surgery to the degree you have a major change on your dating life"

First, thats why we are here, to share the best surgeons results, for nose job, implants, canthos, etc, those who give us a natural look. Even though to look natural is pretty simple.

Second, most incels here stay months or years without touching a girl, and there are the truecels who never touched one. If they be able to find a 5/10 GF or slay 8 girls per year after surgeries, IT IS A MAJOR CHANGE.

Waiting for your reply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
A - No one on PSL have being able to explain the concept of "harmony" yet, so neither u can, all we can talk about is the main ratios FWHR, midface, ES Ratio, NCT and angular bones. So if u cant explain to us "harmony", the only way we can measure harmony is with our brain, i will only know if i will acess harmony post surgeries after all my swelling have gone if i SEE IT at the mirror.Final point: So harmony its a spaced area that cant be used to disqualify the potential of surgeries, since we cant measure harmony yet.
Just because we can't properly quantify, it doesn't mean we don't know it exists. It doesn't mean we don't know surgeries often throw off your balance of ratios and make your face weird looking. In fact it happens very often. You won't see shit bcuz your brain is wired for coping by evolutionary adaptation. If you were unsuccesful with women, if you felt really ugly and you've daydreaming about surgeries for months and years, and then you finally get them, you will see yourself good looking pretty much no matter what. Because it fits your narrative, because you so desperately want it more than anything, because you spent so much money on it, because you worked so hard for the money in agony of not being this "idolised" version of yourself, that in fact, you're still arent. But that doesn't matter, because after all the negative thoughts, all the pain you endured, it simply "can't happen" that after you go under multiple surgeries, that you're still ugly. Your brain will never allow you to see yourself objectively.

This is similar to the concept where you see yourself better looking on what you see in mirror, versus your flipped version. You've adapted to like your look in non-flipped version and you freak out when you see yourself otherwise.

It's a similar concept as with surgeries, just on steroids basically

B - Pheno matters, i know, the point is to make you a 6/10 for your pheno, so u wont stay incel in your pheno area at least.This isnt the point of the thread though.

Don't you see the logical problem here?

1. You agreed some phenos are by definiton more attractive
2. You say you want to make 6/10 for your pheno

If pheno's arent equal then "6/10 for pheno A", doesnt have the same effect IRL as with "6/10 for pheno B". Pheno B has to go higher, maybe pheno B has to be 8/10 for his own pheno to be as admired IRL as pheno A that is 6/10 for its own pheno.

Now i will argue about one point u made on your thread surgery delusion

View attachment 123430

You said "if you are high IQ and very careful you can give yourself a boost with surgeries and hit a natural look"

Then u made a point "Most incels will never get a face which is atractive to prime women via surgery to the degree you have a major change on your dating life"

First, thats why we are here, to share the best surgeons results, for nose job, implants, canthos, etc, those who give us a natural look. Even though to look natural is pretty simple.

Second, most incels here stay months or years without touching a girl, and there are the truecels who never touched one. If they be able to find a 5/10 GF or slay 8 girls per year after surgeries, IT IS A MAJOR CHANGE.
I've never said they can't get a 5/10 gf or slay 8 girls per year. I specifically worded "prime women". And even they can get those through money or status whatever, but not by their facial aesthetics. Many users are extremely deluded their final potential even with surgeries. They believe they'll reach levels of facial aesthetics from 3-4/10 psl incel looking face where attractive 6-7/10 girls will like them just based on face alone, same way they do with natural chads. it just doesn't happen. you will still need to compensate other ways, roids, SSRIs etc.

CJ The Ascender from lookism is a great example for this. Wish he posted here, could give good input

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Just because we can't properly quantify, it doesn't mean we don't know it exists. It doesn't mean we don't know surgeries often throw off your balance of ratios and make your face weird looking. In fact it happens very often. You won't see shit bcuz your brain is wired for coping by evolutionary adaptation. If you were unsuccesful with women, if you felt really ugly and you've daydreaming about surgeries for months and years, and then you finally get them, you will see yourself good looking pretty much no matter what. Because it fits your narrative, because you so desperately want it more than anything, because you spent so much money on it, because you worked so hard for the money in agony of not being this "idolised" version of yourself, that in fact, you're still arent. But that doesn't matter, because after all the negative thoughts, all the pain you endured, it simply "can't happen" that after you go under multiple surgeries, that you're still ugly. Your brain will never allow you to see yourself objectively.

This is similar to the concept where you see yourself better looking on what you see in mirror, versus your flipped version. You've adapted to like your look in non-flipped version and you freak out when you see yourself otherwise.

It's a similar concept as with surgeries, just on steroids basically

Don't you see the logical problem here?

1. You agreed some phenos are by definiton more attractive
2. You say you want to make 6/10 for your pheno

If pheno's arent equal then "6/10 for pheno A", doesnt have the same effect IRL as with "6/10 for pheno B". Pheno B has to go higher, maybe pheno B has to be 8/10 for his own pheno to be as admired IRL as pheno A that is 6/10 for its own pheno.

I've never said they can't get a 5/10 gf or slay 8 girls per year. I specifically worded "prime women". And even they can get those through money or status whatever, but not by their facial aesthetics. Many users are extremely deluded their final potential even with surgeries. They believe they'll reach levels of facial aesthetics from 3-4/10 psl incel looking face where attractive 6-7/10 girls will like them just based on face alone, same way they do with natural chads. it just doesn't happen. you will still need to compensate other ways, roids, SSRIs etc.

CJ The Ascender from lookism is a great example for this. Wish he posted here, could give good input

1 - Harmony exists, but we cant measure it, we can just see if it do exist or not on someone face, thats why we rate each other instead of cope rating ourselfs like @dogapm123 .

This cant disqualify the potential of surgeries, since its not even a point. Its just a vague statement.

2 - Pheno exist and we know, ethnics cant be 7/10, only some blacks ofc. But with enough surgeries they can reach 5/10 - 6/10, that cuts then to normie life.

3 - Define "prime women", most of us just want to get our oneitis, our or normal 5/10 even 4/10 girls who are around us.

4 - CJ the ascender went from 4/10 to 5.5/10 and his life changed.

Waiting for your reply.

2 is a rule. if u need more than 2 over boyo

1 - Harmony exists, but we cant measure it, we can just see if it do exist or not on someone face, thats why we rate each other instead of cope rating ourselfs like @dogapm123 .

This cant disqualify the potential of surgeries, since its not even a point. Its just a vague statement.

2 - Pheno exist and we know, ethnics cant be 7/10, only some blacks ofc. But with enough surgeries they can reach 5/10 - 6/10, that cuts then to normie life.

3 - Define "prime women", most of us just want to get our oneitis, our or normal 5/10 even 4/10 girls who are around us.

Waiting for your reply.
lol.

i can defo be above 7/10.

you don't understand that very light skinned ethnics exist are you braindead?

lol.

i can defo be above 7/10.

you don't understand that very light skinned ethnics exist are you braindead?

stick the point of the thread.

Waiting for your reply.
1. Again, you keep strawmanning my argument. When will you understand i'm not against surgeries. You keep deterring the whole narrative back to surgeries on their own. You keep claiming the argument "I say you can't be better looking by surgery" which is not true. I'm claiming that how much surgiers will help you is extemely overestimated

2. most people here dont want normie life. they hate normie life. they dont want relatinship with 4-5/10 plain gf who they semi-betabuxx. have you been reading what people have been posting lol?

3. thats simply not true, most people here are wouldnt be content with 4-5/10 gfs. i understand you would, but you can't project it to the entire forum

4. what are you trying to claim with this? i didnt say he was chad/chadlite. i said he's great example where he needed to do a billion other things to make himself better looking and get women, other than surgeries.

if you consider his pre-surgery face 4/10 then yours is 2/10 now. you say he went to 5,5 and you also say you can go to 6. how does the maths add up?

1. Again, you keep strawmanning my argument. When will you understand i'm not against surgeries. You keep deterring the whole narrative back to surgeries on their own. You keep claiming the argument "I say you can't be better looking by surgery" which is not true. I'm claiming that how much surgiers will help you is extemely overestimated

2. most people here dont want normie life. they hate normie life. they dont want relatinship with 4-5/10 plain gf who they semi-betabuxx. have you been reading what people have been posting lol?

3. thats simply not true, most people here are wouldnt be content with 4-5/10 gfs. i understand you would, but you can't project it to the entire forum

4. what are you trying to claim with this? i didnt say he was chad/chadlite. i said he's great example where he needed to do a billion other things to make himself better looking and get women, other than surgeries.

if you consider his pre-surgery face 4/10 then yours is 2/10 now. you say he went to 5,5 and you also say you can go to 6. how does the maths add up?

1 -
Point

Surgeries are not overrated if they can make u a 5/10+ at least. And thats what THEY DO. And your point in the other thread was that you surgeries wont ascend a 3/10 guy to 5/10, what is not true.

2 - Most ppl here want a "normie" dating life, thats what i read here.

3 - same point of 2

4 - First he need to cut to the above 5 psl level, the rest are the NT lifestyle, what we know its a must.

Waiting for your point to prove me surgeries wont ascend a sub 4 male to above 5 or more.

1 -

Surgeries are not overrated if they can make u a 5/10+ at least. And thats what THEY DO. And your point in the other thread was that you surgeries wont ascend a 3/10 guy to 5/10, what is not true.

read more carefully what i said. you still keep strawmanning my arguments. or you probably dont understand what i've been saying whatsoever

i've also said you can improve your looks with surgery. i also said you can go to normie, slightly above avg normie with surgery if ur ugly. but most users will never have the chance to become truly good looking facially. aesthetically pleasing / harmonious

surgery is not overrated in the sense it can't improve your looks, it's overrated in the sense of what people here try to achieve with surgeries. it's extremely overrated in that regard

2 - Most ppl here want a "normie" dating life, thats what i read here.

3 - same point of 2
you haven't read enough threads then

4 - First he need to cut to the above 5 psl level, the rest are the NT lifestyle, what we know its a must.
no dude he did a lot more than that. he takes steroids. he takes ritalin/adderral. he takes anti-anxiety drugs. he takes serotonin reuptake inhibitors. he had hair transplant, beard transplant, did procedures for his skin and had invasive surgery too. if you ask him in PM on lookism i'm confident he'll share similar opinion as me here

Waiting for your point to prove me surgeries wont ascend a sub 4 male to above 5 or more.
holy shit you dumb fuck. this comment bleeds from so many logical fallacies. first, i never claimed any sub 4 male can't ascend to 5 with surgery. ive been saying it happens less than this forum pretends it does.

also you keep generalising EVERYTHING. like as if surgery works for everyone, as if it has the same effect on anyone's face

So what should I get from this? He seems like the typical PSL hypocrite who looksmaxxes + surgerymaxxes and then makes retarded threads in order to put others down: "looksmaxxing is cope bro, it won't make you better looking just accept your fate".

So what should I get from this? He seems like the typical PSL hypocrite who looksmaxxes + surgerymaxxes and then makes retarded threads in order to put others down: "looksmaxxing is cope bro, it won't make you better looking just accept your fate".
you shouldn't get anything from it. you shouldnt get anything from any thread. you read his opinion and take it for what you want. its a perspective that helps you make educated decisions regarding your own fate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and National Rodgerism
read more carefully what i said. you still keep strawmanning my arguments. or you probably dont understand what i've been saying whatsoever

i've also said you can improve your looks with surgery. i also said you can go to normie, slightly above avg normie with surgery if ur ugly. but most users will never have the chance to become truly good looking facially. aesthetically pleasing / harmonious

surgery is not overrated in the sense it can't improve your looks, it's overrated in the sense of what people here try to achieve with surgeries. it's extremely overrated in that regard

you haven't read enough threads then

no dude he did a lot more than that. he takes steroids. he takes ritalin/adderral. he takes anti-anxiety drugs. he takes serotonin reuptake inhibitors. he had hair transplant, beard transplant, did procedures for his skin and had invasive surgery too. if you ask him in PM on lookism i'm confident he'll share similar opinion as me here

holy shit you dumb fuck. this comment bleeds from so many logical fallacies. first, i never claimed any sub 4 male can't ascend to 5 with surgery. ive been saying it happens less than this forum pretends it does.

also you keep generalising EVERYTHING. like as if surgery works for everyone, as if it has the same effect on anyone's face

The blue part ends the thread, i've won.

2 - It happens less, since most here dont have the will power to go for the surgeries they need, they dont want to wageslave, they dont want to improve they just want to ldar.

TBH that kind of ascension is possible with most people here the narrow face effect i have seen on happens when the lense is to close move a bit further away you start getting a wider face overall this is with most people here nearly the majority can reach transformations like this

The blue part ends the thread, i've won.
giphy.gif

What did you win? You don't even understand what you're aguing against. You don't even understand what I'm truly arguing. You keep ignoring things I say, you keep not understanding what I say, you create "battles" with arguments I didn't even say to begin with just so you can "win" against a topic you feel very sensitive about, because you've got a very ugly face yourself.

I didn't claim you can't be normie or slightly above avg. normie from surgery

you shouldn't get anything from it. you shouldnt get anything from any thread. you read his opinion and take it for what you want. its a perspective that helps you make educated decisions regarding your own fate
Whenever I'm interested in a particular topic (like a particular facial feature, procedure or supplement) I search it on multiple threads on lookism.net/looksmax.me. So far there is a lot of contradictory shit and different POVs but it gave me a general idea on the course of action I need to follow, what things are legit and what are not worth, in order to improve my appearance.

Also, I've read the threads you've linked. The only thing I agree with is that a lot of incels/PLS posters are very atypical individuals which is one of the reasons they have no friends, at least it is true in my case since I don't have social media accounts on NT sites such as Facebook/Instagram, don't play the same video games as most NT guys and overall I'm an introverted/socially retarded fuck who shares no interests with the wider society, and it's not like I can find myself a niche since I live in an Eastern European shithole where people are very similar, if you fail to behave like the masses here and enjoy the things they do then you're done.

giphy.gif

What did you win? You don't even understand what you're aguing against. You don't even understand what I'm truly arguing. You keep ignoring things I say, you keep not understanding what I say, you create "battles" with arguments I didn't even say to begin with just so you can "win" against a topic you feel very sensitive about, because you've got a very ugly face yourself.

View attachment 123516

I didn't claim you can't be normie or slightly above avg. normie from surgery

Coca

U tell that to a lot of ppl from what ive been observing.

END THE THRED :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
View attachment 123526

U tell that to a lot of ppl from what ive been observing.

END THE THRED :feelshaha:
every message you say you generalise everything. sign of low iq tbh. when did I say every subhuman can ascend to 5? i surely did not. some can, some cant, it depends on many different variables

i saw your ugly face and thought you'd be better off playing to your strengths/niche, which's your height, frame etc.

now this you generalise that I tell every subhuman the same thing lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
every message you say you generalise everything. sign of low iq tbh. when did I say every subhuman can ascend to 5? i surely did not. some can, some cant, it depends on many different variables

i saw your ugly face and thought you'd be better off playing to your strengths/niche, which's your height, frame etc.

now this you generalise that I tell every subhuman the same thing lol

You dont know how to measure it.

I WON :feelsmage:

JZgDhiP

if you won you wouldn't have to announce it every second post you make.

You dont know how to measure it.

i cant measure it pre-emptively, but i can approach it from result oriented mindset and see end results. they're extremely underwhelming compared to how much they're praised

View attachment 123542

if you won you wouldn't have to announce it every second post you make.

i cant measure it pre-emptively, but i can approach it from result oriented mindset and see end results. they're extremely underwhelming compared to how much they're praised

I just used your principle here https://looksmax.org/threads/key-to-ascension-occams-razor.36685/

The simple answer is the right one, "fix your failos and u will ascend".

I won because u know i do. How does it feel to be IQ mogged by someone with nigga genes.

I just used your principle here https://looksmax.org/threads/key-to-ascension-occams-razor.36685/

The simple answer is the right one, "fix your failos and u will ascend".
you're again misrepresenting my position. i never said fixing your failos will guarantee ascensions. "the simple answer is the right one" is true though. what do you think is simpler, running ogre BBC game with your 6'5" height and frame or.. trying to make your truecel face pretty?

I won because u know i do. How does it feel to be IQ mogged by someone with nigga genes.
jfl at this obvious projection. you're literally shaking on the inside because you know i'm right and you know your ugly 3 psl face will never be 6. i've been living in your head rent free for weeks

it's clear as day you're emotionally upset from all the blackpills I made you swallow. you keep tagging me, you keep misrepresenting my points, you keep ignoring things I say to fit your own narrative, you keep barking how much you "won" against me and how you're higher IQ when everyone knows I iqmog you to death jfl it's not even close

just remember these threads in 1-2 years when you'll be considering suicide because your highly praised surgeries will still leave you ugly as fuck

there is a fucking fat arguement in this thread and I cannot be arsed reading it

you're again misrepresenting my position. i never said fixing your failos will guarantee ascensions. "the simple answer is the right one" is true though. what do you think is simpler, running ogre BBC game with your 6'5" height and frame or.. trying to make your truecel face pretty?

jfl at this obvious projection. you're literally shaking on the inside because you know i'm right and you know your ugly 3 psl face will never be 6. i've been living in your head rent free for weeks

View attachment 123561

View attachment 123565

View attachment 123566

it's clear as day you're emotionally upset from all the blackpills I made you swallow. you keep tagging me, you keep misrepresenting my points, you keep ignoring things I say to fit your own narrative, you keep barking how much you "won" against me and how you're higher IQ when everyone knows I iqmog you to death jfl it's not even close

just remember these threads in 1-2 years when you'll be considering suicide because your highly praised surgeries will still leave you ugly as fuck

For what i WANT, is to make my truecel face, average or slighty above with surgeries. Thats what im gonna do, even u said its possible right above, contradicting all u ve said before.

You have no blackpills here sir. Just end it already.

what is the point of getting surgery if your kids will still be subhuman?

Tfw a thread goes off topic about two people arguing.
Tfw I forget whether I'm in a girl forum or a blackpill forum

For what i WANT, is to make my truecel face, average or slighty above with surgeries. Thats what im gonna do, even u said its possible right above, contradicting all u ve said before.

You have no blackpills here sir. Just end it already.
good luck

Edndd

/THREAD

@Framletgod lock this already.

Status
Not open for further replies.