Surgery Advice (All at once or spread out)

RandomGREY

RandomGREY

Bronze
I am about to begin executing my hardmaxing plans but I am unsure of how I want to proceed timing wise. I intend to meticulously fix every one of my failos over the next year and have the means to do so. This post will be kind of long but for those of you who are interested in hardmaxxing and can offer advice, I would really appreciate it. If this post isn't for you, just move on please, i know u dnrd.(keep rotting)

My hailos
  • Jaw width
  • Cheekbone width
  • Good Brow Ridge
  • Skull shape
  • PCT
  • Ratios generally in order
My failos
  • Eyes too big/ protrude (upper maxilla)
  • Undereye hollows and flat midface (upper maxilla)
  • Chin not forward enough
  • Mild bimax protrusion (over for mutts)
  • Nose "body" too wide

What I need
  • Genio (IMO most important) I have a very square face (jaw almost wider than midface) and a good jawline but lack forward prominence
  • Rhino ( My nose base is the proper width but the "body" needs to be slimmed down and the radix needs to be augmented)
  • Midface Implants - to fix scleral show and undereye hollows
  • Lower eyelid retraction - in case midface implants dont fully fix eye area (I have a good brow ridge its the undereye area thats the problem)
  • Mouth Widening - mouth should be slightly wider.

Plan A
  1. Midface + genio + rhino (miss a semester)
  2. depending on if its still necessary, surgery 2 is lower eyelid retraction
  3. Surgery 3 is mouth widening (might not do this seems like dimininshing returns)
The issue with this approach is I miss a semester of my "prime" (JFL sub chad doesn't have a prime) and will look drastically different so surgery allegations will happen. However, as people say, you shouldnt cut corners with hardmaxxing, and, like our lord @Blackgymmax said, solving one problem may introduce more

Plan B
  1. Get Genio, dont miss semester
  2. Finish hardmaxxing next summer.
The issue with this approach is that i really wanna move on from this part of my life as soon as possible and dont wanna dwell. Genio may ascend me a lot but it may also bring out other deficiencies which would cause me to stress.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, angelo and aspiringexcel
Sucking bbc will work too

• +1
Reactions: RandomGREY
I would take it slow. You can fuck college girls well into your mid-twenties if that's your thing. You're also not going to 'ascend' among people who were already used to you pre-ascencion. If you do it all at once, you might as well transfer schools.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Jarate, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
I would take it slow. You can fuck college girls well into your mid-twenties if that's your thing. You're also not going to 'ascend' among people who were already used to you pre-ascencion. If you do it all at once, you might as well transfer schools.
thx for serious reply. The thing is if i do it all at once i can pass it off as some bs for sleep apnea or whatever but if i do it over time ppl will realize as they see my face change one feature at a time over a period of time. Ik i wont ascend among ppl who know my but im doing it more so just to achieve perfection (or as close to it as possible)

post face nigga

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
you will probably never get any of these, lol!

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Chinlet Ascension
Atleast you know your place, grey

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Atleast you know your place, grey
If I pm u will u give me feedback? Would appreciate. I feel like you are one of the most knowledgeable ppl here on hardmaxx.

If I pm u will u give me feedback? Would appreciate. I feel like you are one of the most knowledgeable ppl here on hardmaxx.
Nope you're grey

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I am about to begin executing my hardmaxing plans but I am unsure of how I want to proceed timing wise. I intend to meticulously fix every one of my failos over the next year and have the means to do so. This post will be kind of long but for those of you who are interested in hardmaxxing and can offer advice, I would really appreciate it. If this post isn't for you, just move on please, i know u dnrd.(keep rotting)

My hailos
  • Jaw width
  • Cheekbone width
  • Good Brow Ridge
  • Skull shape
  • PCT
  • Ratios generally in order
My failos
  • Eyes too big/ protrude (upper maxilla)
  • Undereye hollows and flat midface (upper maxilla)
  • Chin not forward enough
  • Mild bimax protrusion (over for mutts)
  • Nose "body" too wide

What I need
  • Genio (IMO most important) I have a very square face (jaw almost wider than midface) and a good jawline but lack forward prominence
  • Rhino ( My nose base is the proper width but the "body" needs to be slimmed down and the radix needs to be augmented)
  • Midface Implants - to fix scleral show and undereye hollows
  • Lower eyelid retraction - in case midface implants dont fully fix eye area (I have a good brow ridge its the undereye area thats the problem)
  • Mouth Widening - mouth should be slightly wider.

Plan A
  1. Midface + genio + rhino (miss a semester)
  2. depending on if its still necessary, surgery 2 is lower eyelid retraction
  3. Surgery 3 is mouth widening (might not do this seems like dimininshing returns)
The issue with this approach is I miss a semester of my "prime" (JFL sub chad doesn't have a prime) and will look drastically different so surgery allegations will happen. However, as people say, you shouldnt cut corners with hardmaxxing, and, like our lord @Blackgymmax said, solving one problem may introduce more

Plan B
  1. Get Genio, dont miss semester
  2. Finish hardmaxxing next summer.
The issue with this approach is that i really wanna move on from this part of my life as soon as possible and dont wanna dwell. Genio may ascend me a lot but it may also bring out other deficiencies which would cause me to stress.

Thoughts?
if you have the money go for it loll

43E91B7C 0E35 4DF0 99CF 1F1386637EB7

i wanna do this shit too but dont quite have the money yet. Anyone reading this moneymaxx before you think about surgery.

If that's your face in the profile pic, then doing all this will make you James Sapphire 2.0

I am about to begin executing my hardmaxing plans but I am unsure of how I want to proceed timing wise. I intend to meticulously fix every one of my failos over the next year and have the means to do so.
Not smart. IMO, choose 3 surgeries tops. If you can't ascend with that much, you will at least have the dignity of not looking like a tabloid freakshow.

Not smart. IMO, choose 3 surgeries tops. If you can't ascend with that much, you will at least have the dignity of not looking like a tabloid freakshow.
I’m doing 1 maybe 2 decided.