Surgery changes lifes

Greycel, are you gonna be my new bully candidate, i'm so close to whip your disgusting etnik ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Brutal
You have to show me your nose in PM to know for sure, but generally that is correct. What works on his face, works because his face is different to your in a so many dimensions (even if you look similar to him or same Phenotype). So many rhinoplasty results on men look terrible, in fact at least half are a looks minus, and we know surgeons publish their better results.
Do you know good surgeons for bulbous noses?
Can't wait to get a rhino, my bulbous nose ruins my entire face
What surgeon did you choose?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Greycel, are you gonna be my new bully candidate, i'm so close to whip your disgusting etnik ass
View attachment 312022
Yeah, I'm fine with that. Gotta give to charity once in a while. I mean you get bullied pretty hard IRL so you've gotta do it online instead. I get you dude. But you should send me pics of your incel face so it's a fair fight. Let's keep it civil no doxxing each other if it gets heated.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 4887, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Alot of people here have said it. Don't remember them exactly.

My nose is fucking huge and ruins my looks so bad. The girl that was seeing me ghosted me after seeing my huge nose in the daylight :feelsrope:
Same. I fucking hate my nose. I want to get it done but I know friends are gonna make fun of me and parents are gonna say I shouldn’t have done it.

• +1
Same. I fucking hate my nose. I want to get it done but I know friends are gonna make fun of me and parents are gonna say I shouldn’t have done it.
Fuck them bro, we're in this together.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
Most surgeries that aim to improve looks are not ideal and/or permanent though such as fillers/implants and osteotomies like bimax or orbital box osteotomy are hella expensive and mainly performed on people with functional/health problems and not on those who only want to look better

• WTF
Most surgeries that aim to improve looks are not ideal and/or permanent though such as fillers/implants and osteotomies like bimax or orbital box osteotomy are hella expensive and mainly performed on people with functional/health problems and not on those who only want to look better

• Ugh..
Reactions: Bewusst