surgery for a very long philtrum...

L

louisboyard160793

Silver
i have a giga long philtrum which is my main flaw.
i know lip lift exist but it seems really risky for a guy ( look weird)
so am i fucked??? thanks

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
well lip lift is really the only option if it's THAT long

• +1
Got a lip lift and it was worth it

• +1
Isn't there a surgery you can do to bring the middle tip of your nose down

Got a lip lift and it was worth it
bro i'm extremely interested by your procedure. can you pm me some before after pics? i am so fucked by my philtrum. i live in france and there is no good surgeon for this. who was your surgeon? how long was your philtrum before? it doesn't looks weird? or too much scarring? thx

• +1
maybe if you could tell me more about it in pm that would be so nice from you man
Surgeon was Dr. Demetri Arnaoutakis in Tampa Florida. Highly recommend he has tons of great reviews. I went from a 18mm philtrum to a 13.5mm philtrum, it also added a good amount of upper lip fullness. Scar is barely noticeable at 3 months out and I’m certain that over the next few months it will become practically invisible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and poopoohead
Surgeon was Dr. Demetri Arnaoutakis in Tampa Florida. Highly recommend he has tons of great reviews. I went from a 18mm philtrum to a 13.5mm philtrum, it also added a good amount of upper lip fullness. Scar is barely noticeable at 3 months out and I’m certain that over the next few months it will become practically invisible.
is it possible to do a lip lift without adding upper lip fullness? that is my main fear... i already have full lips. and my phltru is over 2 cm bro... could you pm me before after pictures?

• +1
Won't it ruin the lower to upper lip ratio? Like the upper and lower lip will be exact the same size in some cases or if you already have plump lips it's not a very good solution either.

i have a giga long philtrum which is my main flaw.
i know lip lift exist but it seems really risky for a guy ( look weird)
so am i fucked??? thanks
If you don’t want to get a lip lift, then your only other option is to increase the size of your lips (through filler or vermillion advancement) to give the illusion of a shorter philtrum.

Is the scar invisible now?