Surgery for those who’re sacred to go to sleep.

subhumanmaxer

subhumanmaxer

My face is so over
I found a surgeon in india, who performs rhinoplasty, genioplasty.. anything while you’re awake under local anesthesia. They go by the name dr Nambiars Face Clinic. I’ll book my flights and go get my surgery done here, as I fear going to sleep. Oh and it’s hella cheap. And good quailty service.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jon_chase89, Deleted member 15539, Deleted member 28939 and 1 other person
stopped reading at india

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Reformed, jon_chase89 and 6 others
stopped reading at india
you should make your @Lebgfinal avi have blonde hair and blue eyes to match the swastikas

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
Why the fuck would you be scared of going to sleep but not having someone saw your face apart while you're awake?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed, 5.5psl, Deleted member 20631 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman
Oh I'm sure, it was just because of my need to disrespect brown Indians.
I would be scared of anesthesia too, btw
Would it be okay if surgery was done while you’re awake? If they numb up the area?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed, Deleted member 15539 and rooman
Brodie going to backalley curry clinics so he can be needlessly conscious while his face is dissected...
Is that a bad idea?

Would it be okay if surgery was done while you’re awake? If they numb up the area?
Yeah I would prefer to be awake, if the surgery is possible that way. I have actually done it, gyno surgery but that was easy procedure

Even if they numb the area you can still tell someone is like breaking your nose with a chisel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
Are you a retard?

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
I'm sorry bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 15539
Btw I showed your before and after to this surgeon, he was Asian, and he kept referring to you as black man, “this black man’s nose”
Then he said your tip is still kinda big compared to your alar base. And if he was the surgeon he would take less off the nostirls, or take a bit off from the tip too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed, Deleted member 15539 and 5.5psl
I found a surgeon in india, who performs rhinoplasty, genioplasty.. anything while you’re awake under local anesthesia. They go by the name dr Nambiars Face Clinic. I’ll book my flights and go get my surgery done here, as I fear going to sleep. Oh and it’s hella cheap. And good quailty service.
You fall asleep every night