Surgery in 4 pics included

OnlyCa$hh

OnlyCa$hh

Iron
Already have my surgery scheduled. I got 8mm overbite 3mm open bite. Surgeon has suggested LJS alone, as “DJS” is very risky and unstable. I honestly just want to be able to chew with incisors they do not touch whatsoever. I tried to include pictures the best I could in order to gain some advice please help. I’d personally prefer DJS but I think my small nose eradicates the chance.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I included a pic of me smiling. A bit gummy. This is my wholesome smile, like genuinely smiling. Looks trash. Is this a good reason for CCW? Or again is my nose too short/small?@SixCRY BUMPPPPPP

tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 7725
I included a pic of me smiling. A bit gummy. This is my wholesome smile, like genuinely smiling. Looks trash. Is this a good reason for CCW? Or again is my nose too short/small?@SixCRY BUMPPPPPP
idk

You look good now tbh. You're head tilting hard so difficult to tell what kind of improvement you would have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Bro you can slay all black women

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin and JosephGarrot123
For your case your bone structure is good, i will not suggest any maxilary advancement

Lower Jaw surgery alone will not make your smile better, if you want less gummyness u need double jaw surgery and impact the maxilla

Now what i also don't understand is how to fix your open bite without a multipeace lefort 1, also ur smile is narrow and the surgeon can widen it with multi peace lefort 1

BSSO alone is still a good option but for what u want to achieve (better smile) u need DJS

• Love it
Reactions: OnlyCa$hh
For your case your bone structure is good, i will not suggest any maxilary advancement

Lower Jaw surgery alone will not make your smile better, if you want less gummyness u need double jaw surgery and impact the maxilla

Now what i also don't understand is how to fix your open bite without a multipeace lefort 1, also ur smile is narrow and the surgeon can widen it with multi peace lefort 1

BSSO alone is still a good option but for what u want to achieve (better smile) u need DJS
Great fucking answer dawg glooks. The surgeon is saying LJS, his assistant says DJS they were going back and forth in my visit. Main surgeon says my ortho can do the widening with braces which I got not clue how it works or how that makes sense. When I jut lower jaw to get a minuscule idea of how I would look with LJS alone, I look retarded.

Last edited:
Bro you can slay all black women
Hahahahaha thanks bro. Already got a girl who’s too good at what she does. Part of the reason I’m going through this tbh. Shawty records me snoring and says it’s cute. Idk how not breathing properly is cute. My God snoring subhuman asf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Getting surgery with your face would be totally insane. I think no normal surgeon would perform anything on you.
Get a bit of under eye, jaw/chin and nasolabial folds fillers for more volume/angularity but stop thinking about surgery.

what you want is a longer ramus tbh