Surgery on February 27th - Need Mock-up Support

Verified

Verified

Verified
Hi,

As the title suggests i’m having multiple surgeries with Dr Eppley on February 27th 2020:

- Bilateral temporal brow lifts
- Lower brow filler (hooded eye look)
- Rhinoplasty
- Custom Wrap-around Jaw Implant

I need help in creating accurate, high definition mockups to show to Dr Eppley so I can ensure his work is aligned to my goals.

Does anyone here have these skills and is anyone able to help me with this? Happy to share my current photos via PM.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Deleted member 2933 and Golden Glass
Hi,

As the title suggests i’m having multiple surgeries with Dr Eppley on February 27th 2020:

- Rhinoplasty

I need help in creating accurate, high definition mockups to show to Dr Eppley so I can ensure his work is aligned to my goals.

Does anyone here have these skills and is anyone able to help me with this? Happy to share my current photos via PM.

Thanks

Ayyee bro congrats. I would 100% help you but I know nothing about photoshop.

@NCT @Titbot @OwlGod one of youse help this negro out.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Greycels mogging oldcels again on looksmax...

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Shekelcel
it must be nice having dough

literally only thing i lack, i could be a different person from now on after 8 9 months tops lol

Hi,

- Rhinoplasty

Thanks
Age?

Hi, @NCT @OwlGod @Titbot - any help and expertise you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

If you think it would be useful i’m open to setting up a conference call to go over my requirements with any person able to offer their services and if the work required is significant then i’m happy to financially compensate you for your time.

I need somebody that is able to combine all procedures for side, 3/4 and frontal profile mockups so I can send to Dr Eppley as representation of my utopian outcome.

@Golden Glass - Great to hear from you again mate! Yep, finally pulled the trigger $36,000 later and i’m ready for a huge change in my life. Just need to ensure Dr Eppley fully understands my goals.

Currently awaiting my first implant design from the engineers, however I think Dr Eppley is probably going to undershoot the width. I want to see the implant width fall just shy of the zygomatic arch by about 0.25 - 0.5 centimetres. We’ll see and i’ll keep you updated 👍🏼

Thanks all, I welcome any questions.
LUCKY BASTARD ASCEND TO CHAD LEVELS OP

Hi, @NCT @OwlGod @Titbot - any help and expertise you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

If you think it would be useful i’m open to setting up a conference call to go over my requirements with any person able to offer their services and if the work required is significant then i’m happy to financially compensate you for your time.

I need somebody that is able to combine all procedures for side, 3/4 and frontal profile mockups so I can send to Dr Eppley as representation of my utopian outcome.

@Golden Glass - Great to hear from you again mate! Yep, finally pulled the trigger $36,000 later and i’m ready for a huge change in my life. Just need to ensure Dr Eppley fully understands my goals.

Currently awaiting my first implant design from the engineers, however I think Dr Eppley is probably going to undershoot the width. I want to see the implant width fall just shy of the zygomatic arch by about 0.25 - 0.5 centimetres. We’ll see and i’ll keep you updated 👍🏼

Thanks all, I welcome any questions.

it must be nice having dough

literally only thing i lack, i could be a different person from now on after 8 9 months tops lol

The source of my money is working in software sales as an Executive Account Director looking after some large enterprise customers, with the right drive and career path, money isn’t so difficult to come across. I’m no smarter than anyone else in this world, the sooner you put yourself on the ladder, the faster you will climb it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Golden Glass
Hey all, I don't want to create another thread for this.

Is anyone available to help me create some morphs for my surgeries next year?

Fellow hardcore looksmaxxer, love it

@SansDopamine

Fellow hardcore looksmaxxer, love it

Thank you, i'll be documenting my experience so I can keep everyone up to date but I really need support with creating good, solid mock-up images for my goals. Just worried that nobody here has the skills.
@SansDopamine

Thanks Mayorga ! @SansDopamine - Are you able to help with mock-up imaging if possible? :)

Hey all, I don't want to create another thread for this.

Is anyone available to help me create some morphs for my surgeries next year?

@Deliciadecu is really good at morphs but i think he charges money, but since u are paying 36k you probably can afford it

this is his morph

Good luck bro, wish i could help

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 1100
^^^Was about to tell you to message some of those morph YouTube channels

PM if you are interested OP, I can morph anything on the face (or at least almost anything) and it isn't expensive

This one is more realistic:

@Deliciadecu is really good at morphs but i think he charges money, but since u are paying 36k you probably can afford it

this is his morph

Good luck bro, wish i could help

Incredible ! Thank you so much for this. The 36k was saved haha, i'm by no means rich however for 36k worth of surgery, getting the mockups done correctly is so important.

@Deliciadecu - Are you able to help me here? I'm happy to communicate privately if you'd prefer.

PM if you are interested OP, I can morph anything on the face (or at least almost anything) and it isn't expensive

This one is more realistic:

Wow like clockwork, i've direct messaged you on your Instagram account to discuss further. I look forward to hearing from you if you'd be interested in helping me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 439