A
aves_07
Silver
- Joined
- Jan 21, 2026
- Posts
- 509
- Reputation
- 206
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Still I wanna be htn , surgery is must for that igfnone u kinda have low dimo tho, maybe you should shave /reshape your eyebrows due to slightly low IPD
what I feel is my midface is kinda long and eyes aren't deep setI have ordered minoxidil 5% foam version , ordinary eyelash serumnone u kinda have low dimo tho, maybe you should shave /reshape your eyebrows due to slightly low IPD
You are prob hmtn already, what's the point of getting surgery and wasting money for a very small increase in looks ? The risk-reward ratio is not thereStill I wanna be htn , surgery is must for that igfwhat I feel is my midface is kinda long and eyes aren't deep set
Tbh you don't even need minox, but yea it would improve your looks very marginally if you thickened the ends of your eyebrowsI have ordered minoxidil 5% foam version , ordinary eyelash serum
Idk man I got rated lmtn everywhereYou are prob hmtn already, what's the point of getting surgery and wasting money for a very small increase in looks ? The risk-reward ratio is not there
Just focus on your life bro no point of wasting time on .org

Idk man I kinda look good in selfie camera in back camera I look significantly asymmetrical , no sharpeness in face , weird eyesTbh you don't even need minox, but yea it would improve your looks very marginally if you thickened the ends of your eyebrows
Idk man I kinda look good in selfie camera in back camera I look significantly asymmetrical , no sharpeness in face , weird eyes
In mirror I look good just like selfie
Wow
attractive af , but I look good only in mirror and selfieGrow lashes if u want but looks are mostly genetics anyway, also lattise has a lot of bad sides iircWowattractive af , but I look good only in mirror and selfie
I'm not gonna use lattice man , ordinary lash serum has peptidesGrow lashes if u want but looks are mostly genetics anyway, also lattise has a lot of bad sides iirc
Btw why I look weird in back camera picsGrow lashes if u want but looks are mostly genetics anyway, also lattise has a lot of bad sides iirc
