Surgery recommendation + ratings pls🙏

A

aves_07

Silver
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Posts
510
Reputation
206
IMG 20261002 121743
 
none u kinda have low dimo tho, maybe you should shave /reshape your eyebrows due to slightly low IPD
Still I wanna be htn , surgery is must for that igf 😭 what I feel is my midface is kinda long and eyes aren't deep set
 
  • +1
Reactions: nqx05
Still I wanna be htn , surgery is must for that igf 😭 what I feel is my midface is kinda long and eyes aren't deep set
You are prob hmtn already, what's the point of getting surgery and wasting money for a very small increase in looks ? The risk-reward ratio is not there

Just focus on your life bro no point of wasting time on .org
 
You are prob hmtn already, what's the point of getting surgery and wasting money for a very small increase in looks ? The risk-reward ratio is not there

Just focus on your life bro no point of wasting time on .org
Idk man I got rated lmtn everywhere 😭
 
Tbh you don't even need minox, but yea it would improve your looks very marginally if you thickened the ends of your eyebrows
Idk man I kinda look good in selfie camera in back camera I look significantly asymmetrical , no sharpeness in face , weird eyes
In mirror I look good just like selfie
 
Idk man I kinda look good in selfie camera in back camera I look significantly asymmetrical , no sharpeness in face , weird eyes
In mirror I look good just like selfie
135240


You look like this guy

I would say lmtn-mtn minimum
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aves_07

Similar threads

danielzis
Replies
0
Views
16
danielzis
danielzis
danielzis
Replies
0
Views
18
danielzis
danielzis
FarhanHere
Replies
7
Views
51
bakshi
bakshi
wedabest
Replies
6
Views
61
Lord-Arthur_17
Lord-Arthur_17
T
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Rate me pls
Replies
4
Views
59
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top