Surgery Recs and Morph Request

N

Nuqular

Iron
Hi, new user here and wanting surgery. Always had troubles with my looks but never knew exactly what to fix. I know this place has a good vocabulary for it so I was hoping for some specific insights and recommendations on what to ask for when I consult with the surgeon's office. And if possible, to also get a morph to see what the changes would look like.

Currently cutting, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20200726_210037.jpg
    MVIMG_20200726_210037.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200727_111847~2_exported_4853947603227866297.jpg
    IMG_20200727_111847~2_exported_4853947603227866297.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0352~2_exported_5667563892937884431.jpg
    IMG_0352~2_exported_5667563892937884431.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 32
  • MVIMG_20171029_181130.jpg
    MVIMG_20171029_181130.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 32
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 7076
Whats your race?

doesnt look good bro tbh 3psl your balding too tbh fix it with finasteride

Wrong section but I'll give you help regardless.

From the side profile shot, your maxilla is well grown, strong browridge, good mandible length.
Overall both jaws are properly developed, better than most of the modern population

Your eye area is asian, im not too sure what surgeries to improve them because I haven't researched that part of looksmaxxing but it is not ideal. Your facial width to eye width ratio is high, which is bad. This means your eyes are short and your facial width is too high. Check this out for more information on that https://looksmax.org/threads/new-ratio-facial-width-to-pfl-ratio-fwpfl.183922/
Your eyebrows are not dense enough, but have a good shape. Your eyelashes are too short.

Skinwise, looking good. Lacks the 'glow' though from high collagen.

Your philtrium to chin ratio isn't good.

You look a little bloated, your face lacks sharpness

Your hair doesn't suit your face, I can see you having curly hair long on top with short on sides and looking alot better

Just search this forum on how to improve all of these, we know everything about facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Nuqular
You look like a monkey. Tooth extraction would help but then you would have a longer philtrum. Does backward bimax exist?

• +1
Wrong section but I'll give you help regardless.

From the side profile shot, your maxilla is well grown, strong browridge, good mandible length.
Overall both jaws are properly developed, better than most of the modern population

Your eye area is asian, im not too sure what surgeries to improve them because I haven't researched that part of looksmaxxing but it is not ideal. Your facial width to eye width ratio is high, which is bad. This means your eyes are short and your facial width is too high. Check this out for more information on that https://looksmax.org/threads/new-ratio-facial-width-to-pfl-ratio-fwpfl.183922/
Your eyebrows are not dense enough, but have a good shape. Your eyelashes are too short.

Skinwise, looking good. Lacks the 'glow' though from high collagen.

Your philtrium to chin ratio isn't good.

You look a little bloated, your face lacks sharpness

Your hair doesn't suit your face, I can see you having curly hair long on top with short on sides and looking alot better

Just search this forum on how to improve all of these, we know everything about facial aesthetics

Thanks, for the hair do you have a pic example?

Bro i have spare time, i can make a guide for you :)

• +1
doesnt look good bro tbh 3psl your balding too tbh fix it with finasteride

Yeah I'm on fin currently, 0.25mg for a year now. Hair loss stopped so far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
HAIR

Picture yourself with the top pictures hair and then the seconds. in my mind, you would look much better with well kept curly hair. Get a perm
Use argon oil, good for hair quality. Drop any shampoo or conditioner you are currently using

NECK
You have a small neck. do neck curls everyday

SKIN
everyone should strive for perfect skin, even if you have no acne. start using tretinoin and have a basic skin routine at least

JAW
Do a three day water fast to lose bodyfat and your face will be more defined. You look bloated. Could chew falim gum daily aswell but not necessary unless you have a very soft diet

EYES
surgery is the only thing, not my expertise

EYEBROWS and EYELASHES
minoxidil on eyebrows or peppermint oil

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Nuqular
HAIR
View attachment 577028
View attachment 577030
Picture yourself with the top pictures hair and then the seconds. in my mind, you would look much better with well kept curly hair. Get a perm
Use argon oil, good for hair quality. Drop any shampoo or conditioner you are currently using

NECK
You have a small neck. do neck curls everyday

SKIN
everyone should strive for perfect skin, even if you have no acne. start using tretinoin and have a basic skin routine at least

JAW
Do a three day water fast to lose bodyfat and your face will be more defined. You look bloated. Could chew falim gum daily aswell but not necessary unless you have a very soft diet

EYES
surgery is the only thing, not my expertise

EYEBROWS and EYELASHES
minoxidil on eyebrows or peppermint oil

Thanks dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076