Surgery Suggestions

DoeRaeMe

DoeRaeMe

Iron

Pictures show me jutting my jaw out vs not jutting my jaw. I don't have an over or underbite so I don't think double jaw surgery will fix me. I'm new here so I'm looking for surgery suggestions to fix my face.

• +1
Reactions: savagetaysh
oof

• +1
Reactions: DoeRaeMe
finasteride
castor oil for brows
the taban special
modest bimax + genio

sorry for your loss

• +1
Reincarnation surgery should be enough.

finasteride
castor oil for brows
the taban special
modest bimax + genio

sorry for your loss
I thought that bimax is for if you have an over/under bite? My jaw aligns fine.

I thought that bimax is for if you have an over/under bite? My jaw aligns fine.
sorry man, but even with your nerd neck your mandible is hilariously short

you need bimax

• +1
softmax :

Haircut ASAP!

Gym + Neckmaxx, your ears are dine dont need otoplasty

softmax :

Haircut ASAP!

Gym + Neckmaxx
My hair is stringy as hell and my forehead is gigantic. Also I put zero prep into these photos so it usually looks better. I'm already working on gymmaxing. Any haircut ideas?

subtle rhinoplasty and genioplasty
Unknown

after that if you still want more looks and are happy to pay more, some subtle ramus implant to give a small drop down and width from the front
Unknown 1

• +1
Reactions: aphelios, freeone12 and DoeRaeMe
Do you think bimax would yield better results?
No because your nose is not narrow enough, it will make your nose too wide.

On top of that, your cheekbones would need infraorbital implants to catch up with your new lower face position and keep the harmony.

You could go down the bimax route, but it would be much more expensive and possibly a little bit better looking, but not enough to justify the price imo.

Bimax surgical plan route:
1. bimax with ccw rotation + genio
2. custom infraorbital rim implants
3. rhinoplasty to reduce nose width
4. ramus implants for drop down and width at the back of the jaw

bimax genio alone costs 15k euro. custom infraorbital implants around 10k dollars. rhinoplasty 8k dollars. ramus implants 12k euro or so.

Whereas rhino + genio can be done in the same surgery for cheaper than what just the bimax alone is. Then you have the option of ramus implants later down the line if you want more looks improvements, but in that meantime you would look good enough with just the genioplasty and rhinoplasty.

If you dont mind a wider nose, or can afford the extra cost, go with bimax ccw genio + custom infraorbital rim implants. This can give a good result too, then you have the option of rhinoplasty later down the line to reduce nose width, and also the option of ramus implants later as well.

The best thing to know is what your budget is, and if you want your looksmaxxing to be complete quicker or slower.

• +1
Reactions: freeone12, .👽. and DoeRaeMe
No because your nose is not narrow enough, it will make your nose too wide.

On top of that, your cheekbones would need infraorbital implants to catch up with your new lower face position and keep the harmony.

You could go down the bimax route, but it would be much more expensive and possibly a little bit better looking, but not enough to justify the price imo.

Bimax surgical plan route:
1. bimax with ccw rotation + genio
2. custom infraorbital rim implants
3. rhinoplasty to reduce nose width
4. ramus implants for drop down and width at the back of the jaw

bimax genio alone costs 15k euro. custom infraorbital implants around 10k dollars. rhinoplasty 8k dollars. ramus implants 12k euro or so.

Whereas rhino + genio can be done in the same surgery for cheaper than what just the bimax alone is. Then you have the option of ramus implants later down the line if you want more looks improvements, but in that meantime you would look good enough with just the genioplasty and rhinoplasty.

If you dont mind a wider nose, or can afford the extra cost, go with bimax ccw genio + custom infraorbital rim implants. This can give a good result too, then you have the option of rhinoplasty later down the line to reduce nose width, and also the option of ramus implants later as well.

The best thing to know is what your budget is, and if you want your looksmaxxing to be complete quicker or slower.
I know that there's a lot of bad things said about a custom wraparound jaw implant from Eppley, but what would your thoughts be on that in my case?

I know that there's a lot of bad things said about a custom wraparound jaw implant from Eppley, but what would your thoughts be on that in my case?
terrible idea, only jaw implants which look good on a regular basis are the ones that just augment the back ramus imo.

Yes there are a few good full wrap around implant results, but they are the minority not the majority, simply not worth the risk + its very overpriced what Eppley charges, too expensive.

Do you have a surgical budget?

terrible idea, only jaw implants which look good on a regular basis are the ones that just augment the back ramus imo.

Yes there are a few good full wrap around implant results, but they are the minority not the majority, simply not worth the risk + its very overpriced what Eppley charges, too expensive.

Do you have a surgical budget?
~15k or less. IMO I'm looking for something that could project my jaw downwards like I do when jutting, just to a further extent and a full wraparound could do that.

~15k or less. IMO I'm looking for something that could project my jaw downwards like I do when jutting, just to a further extent and a full wraparound could do that.
ok for that price the best thing is rhinoplasty + genioplasty which adds chin height. You can find a surgeon who performs both at the same time, to save money and recovery times.

Here's how a taller chin would look from the front
Unknown

gif form so you see movement of it
2f024efa0002451977bf68108ae60877.gif

It makes your face look a lot more manly, I had my chin height increased during my genioplasty and people say I look like a gangster/thug now, whereas before I had a boyish look. So chin height alone can make a big difference to your face's masculinity.

I'm, recommending this over wrap around implant for 3 reasons.
1. You can improve your nose from side profile with the saved money from genioplasty over wrap around implant.

2. You have almost 0 chance of a fake looking chin with genioplasty, compared to a high risk with a full wrap around jaw implant.

3. Silicone implants over the long term have been shows to cause bone resorption over time, 1 guy here had a chin implant which after a few years caused 6mm recession to his chin bone, this is a significant amount, just search 6mm genioplasty to see for yourself how much difference 6mm makes.

And to be clear, its 15k dollars, not euros or pounds?

ok for that price the best thing is rhinoplasty + genioplasty which adds chin height. You can find a surgeon who performs both at the same time, to save money and recovery times.

Here's how a taller chin would look from the front
View attachment 1024933
gif form so you see movement of it
2f024efa0002451977bf68108ae60877.gif

It makes your face look a lot more manly, I had my chin height increased during my genioplasty and people say I look like a gangster/thug now, whereas before I had a boyish look. So chin height alone can make a big difference to your face's masculinity.

I'm, recommending this over wrap around implant for 3 reasons.
1. You can improve your nose from side profile with the saved money from genioplasty over wrap around implant.

2. You have almost 0 chance of a fake looking chin with genioplasty, compared to a high risk with a full wrap around jaw implant.

3. Silicone implants over the long term have been shows to cause bone resorption over time, 1 guy here had a chin implant which after a few years caused 6mm recession to his chin bone, this is a significant amount, just search 6mm genioplasty to see for yourself how much difference 6mm makes.

And to be clear, its 15k dollars, not euros or pounds?
Dollars. Also, I think I would rather fix my eye area over my nose since I think the nose is a lot less noticeable. What US genioplasty surgeon would you recommend looking into?

Dollars. Also, I think I would rather fix my eye area over my nose since I think the nose is a lot less noticeable. What US genioplasty surgeon would you recommend looking into?
For eyes then the best thing you could do is get custom infraorbital rim implants, ask Eppley if he can do a deal for 15k dollars, custom infraorbital rim implants along with genioplasty during the same surgery. If he charges more than that again he's ripping you off, which he's prone do doing these days to people..

IDK which surgeons in USA are good as genioplasty specifically, it is a simple procedure though so there must be some who are good at it.

When you get infraorbital rim implants, dont go beyond 4mm advancement imo. Your orbital rims are not terribly recessed so 4mm is enough to improve but not add extra risk of looking fake.

This is what infraorbital rim implants look like:
Custom infraorbital rim implants

This is the effect they have on the (under) eye area:
Before after front

Before after 34

Before after side

• +1
For eyes then the best thing you could do is get custom infraorbital rim implants, ask Eppley if he can do a deal for 15k dollars, custom infraorbital rim implants along with genioplasty during the same surgery. If he charges more than that again he's ripping you off, which he's prone do doing these days to people..

IDK which surgeons in USA are good as genioplasty specifically, it is a simple procedure though so there must be some who are good at it.

When you get infraorbital rim implants, dont go beyond 4mm advancement imo. Your orbital rims are not terribly recessed so 4mm is enough to improve but not add extra risk of looking fake.

View attachment 1024972

View attachment 1024981
View attachment 1024982
View attachment 1024983
Thank you so much dude. You are too kind. 😘

• +1
Reactions: freeone12 and Deleted member 4797
Thank you so much dude. You are too kind. 😘
Also if you see Eppley, ask him about this implant he did:
INCREDIBLE looking design

If he can show you the result. Because I've been wondering how that design looks, I imagine it improves the eye area quite a lot, but there's no photo of the result to see if it looks fake or good. If it looks fake get the regular infrorbital implant design I posted above, and whatever you do dont get one like this:
Userimage 097dbc13 dfba 4075 93c1 c32da8ccb93e

Because it gave an ugly fake looking result, since it was too much projection (6mm):
Userimage e25fdd3a 0c62 45cc 97a7 a68e3deb5455

Userimage 8961e786 7089 450f 8f04 e5fc2550bc12

See how the outline of the implant shows, very fake looking.

My pleasure to help bro, good luck and quote me here anytime you might wanna ask something.

• +1
Reactions: DoeRaeMe and aphelios
Also if you see Eppley, ask him about this implant he did:
View attachment 1024995

If he can show you the result. Because I've been wondering how that design looks, I imagine it improves the eye area quite a lot, but there's no photo of the result to see if it looks fake or good. If it looks fake get the regular infrorbital implant design I posted above, and whatever you do dont get one like this:
View attachment 1024997

Because it gave an ugly fake looking result, since it was too much projection (6mm):
View attachment 1024998
View attachment 1025000

See how the outline of the implant shows, very fake looking.

My pleasure to help bro, good luck and quote me here anytime you might wanna ask something.
Will do bro 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

Pictures show me jutting my jaw out vs not jutting my jaw. I don't have an over or underbite so I don't think double jaw surgery will fix me. I'm new here so I'm looking for surgery suggestions to fix my face.

A484F9CF 7D44 4363 92AA 00A1969C2C33

• +1
Eo

View attachment 1024972

View attachment 1024981
View attachment 1024982
View attachment 1024983
Woah that’s incredible , but are u squinting at all

Eo

Woah that’s incredible , but are u squinting at all
its not me its an old result of somebody else, idk if he was squinting or not but eye shape looks similar

Default haircut go to is skinfade, ask male hairdresser