D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
has anyone actually gotten surgery with them and have they posted results

• JFL
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 23017, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
i think he just designs implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, softlysoftly and whiteissuperior
isn't he @ giant.implants on instagram? i remember messaging him on here and he told me he does thinks like bimax in cambodia 💀
trolling

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, Deleted member 23017, AscendingHero and 1 other person
isn't he @ giant.implants on instagram? i remember messaging him on here and he told me he does thinks like bimax in cambodia 💀
thats his meme page

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Prince88, AscendingHero and 2 others
thats his meme page
does he have a srs page bc i need actual help and there's many good posts on there. do you have any idea how much he charges for implants

does he have a srs page bc i need actual help and there's many good posts on there. do you have any idea how much he charges for implants
unicorn.cmf

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
very knowledgeable guy but very poor customer service, which is ok if you looking for free advice . But for planning surgeries with him or hiring him for designs , not acceptable . He told me to go get cbct scans and I’m waiting over 2 weeks to hear back from him on if I even got right scans (which I’m almost sure I didn’t ) . Looks like I blew 250 on scans
Repeated messages ignored etc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, Deleted member 23017, AscendingHero and 9 others
very knowledgeable guy but very poor customer service, which is ok if you looking for free advice . But for planning surgeries with him or hiring him for designs , not acceptable . He told me to go get cbct scans and I’m waiting over 2 weeks to hear back from him on if I even got right scans (which I’m almost sure I didn’t ) . Looks like I blew 250 on scans
i just messaged him and he said he wants $200 for a consult

has anyone actually gotten surgery with them and have they posted results
Pretty sure he don’t do surgery. Just implant designs n surgery max advice
i just messaged him and he said he wants $200 for a consult
gl maybe you get better service thrn I did
I went though that , was told a price and to get scans before I send money
Sent scans over 2 weeks ago n been given run around since . Countless ignored messages n even after pleas to just let me know if they did the scans correctly . Was told he would look at then and get beck next day . Never answered. N ignore again Forget it now , it’s to late thry aren’t gonna retake the scans if wrong unless I pay again .. been to long. 250 bucks blown

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OnlyWs and Deleted member 16683
@RealSurgerymax
@NegativeNorwood

Sent scans over 2 weeks ago n been given run around since . Countless ignored messages n even after pleas to just let me know if they did the scans correctly . Was told he would look at then and get beck next day . Never answered. N ignore again Forget it now , it’s to late thry aren’t gonna retake the scans if wrong unless I pay again .. been to long. 250 bucks blown
Did you pay him for consultation yet?

Completely agree. The guy is extremely unprofessional and rude in how he operates. He might be slightly better than current surgeons designing (although I’m not convinced he is) but he will leave you for weeks on end waiting for simple things and make promises over and over again he never fulfills. Have talked to multiple people on this site who had their time wasted by him. I personally would have had surgery 3 months earlier if I never contacted him. To be avoided.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 17429, MadTwatter and 7 others
Completely agree. The guy is extremely unprofessional and rude in how he operates. He might be slightly better than current surgeons designing (although I’m not convinced he is) but he will leave you for weeks on end waiting for simple things and make promises over and over again he never fulfills. Have talked to multiple people on this site who had their time wasted by him. I personally would have had surgery 3 months earlier if I never contacted him. To be avoided.
im talking to him rn, im an extreme case and need my surgery designed. I sent him my scans almost a month ago, had my appointment for bimax consult cuz I wanted his input, just for him to ignore me til after the appointment even after I had already pushed it back, and is now asking for a 200$ consult fee when he hasnt even checked my scans to ensure theyre operable for a whole month. yet he has time to post memes on giant implants everyday, but no time to just open a scans file.

Was your surgery design at least good? do you know of any other blackpilled surgeons i should consult for binmax and midface implants ??

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, AscendingHero, helpmegod and 2 others
im talking to him rn, im an extreme case and need my surgery designed. I sent him my scans almost a month ago, had my appointment for bimax consult cuz I wanted his input, just for him to ignore me til after the appointment even after I had already pushed it back, and is now asking for a 200$ consult fee when he hasnt even checked my scans to ensure theyre operable for a whole month. yet he has time to post memes on giant implants everyday, but no time to just open a scans file.

Was your surgery design at least good? do you know of any other blackpilled surgeons i should consult for binmax and midface implants ??
I was talking to him for months and he kept promising to design the implants week after week. It was a nightmare to even get on a call with him. He’d agree a time (middle of the night for me cause I’m in Europe) then ghost me. This happened multiple times. In the end he never designed the implants despite telling me for months he would. About 2 weeks ago he ghosted me completely. PM me and I’ll tell you the surgeon I’m with now, he’s very good and professional, complete opposite to RSM.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 8869
I was talking to him for months and he kept promising to design the implants week after week. It was a nightmare to even get on a call with him. He’d agree a time (middle of the night for me cause I’m in Europe) then ghost me. This happened multiple times. In the end he never designed the implants despite telling me for months he would. About 2 weeks ago he ghosted me completely. PM me and I’ll tell you the surgeon I’m with now, he’s very good and professional, complete opposite to RSM.
thanks! If he doesnt respond soon I will be avoiding him

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, AscendingHero and OnlyWs
You payed for his services and this is how he dealt with you?

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
You payed for his services and this is how he dealt with you?
I offered to pay multiple times and even offered to pay multiple X what he was originally asking if he would stick to his word and design the implant by a fixed date, because I had originally planned to get surgery in oct or Nov at the latest and had been planning my work schedule around that.

He guaranteed it would be ready for end of Nov so I booked accommodation and lost a few hundred in deposits but having to figure out how I would take time off this year was the biggest issue. He kept stringing me along and in the end never designed anything and lied to me for months.

Wish I never contacted him and went to straight to the surgeon I’m currently with as I had intended to do from day 1 who has been great and designed exactly as I had imagined. Don’t want to post the name here but I will in PM.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, MadTwatter, Octavian_Augustus and 1 other person
I offered to pay multiple times and even offered to pay multiple X what he was originally asking if he would stick to his word and design the implant by a fixed date, because I had originally planned to get surgery in oct or Nov at the latest and had been planning my work schedule around that.

He guaranteed it would be ready for end of Nov so I booked accommodation and lost a few hundred in deposits but having to figure out how I would take time off this year was the biggest issue. He kept stringing me along and in the end never designed anything and lied to me for months.

Wish I never contacted him and went to straight to the surgeon I’m currently with as I had intended to do from day 1 who has been great and designed exactly as I had imagined. Don’t want to post the name here but I will in PM.
hes now sending out calendly links, making u pay b4 he even looks at scans. definitely would avoid paying him

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
Guys, he is very busy. Now he will have a proper scheduled time.

Don't lose hope. :what:
My design is still ongoing since August so I understand your frustration, but things will change(for good) from now on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, crosshold, OnlyWs and 2 others

My design is still ongoing since August so I understand your frustration, but things will change(for good) from now on.

Agree with this. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and his work is worth the wait. The scheduling system should be a great improvement.
I'll also book him but in a few months, the work I saw from him (implant design) was extremely impressive.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and fruitgunpop
I had Le Fort 3 and LL with him in Cambodia and now I'm blind

Also my one of my legs was amputated :/

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Fiqh, MTNAscension2 and 6 others
Did you pay him for consultation yet?
No he didn’t take money, it’s not like he scammed me , but I did pay for scans to specifically deal with him per his request
Anyways he has contacted me and we gonna sort this out . He has been very busy , which is understandable but communication should be a bit better with customers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Wallenberg, Yerico7 and 2 others

pm surgeon pls

Didn’t u get wraparound before? What are you getting now?

Agree with this. He deserves the benefit of the doubt and his work is worth the wait. The scheduling system should be a great improvement.
I'll also book him but in a few months, the work I saw from him (implant design) was extremely impressive.
realsurgerymaxx alts detected.

muhhh his work is worth the wait. Has anyone actually SEEN any of his previous clients results?? ive only seen that one video on IG

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter and NegativeNorwood

It was the same with me but he's just super busy. He just setup a calendly to make appointments which will make everything better moving forward.

realsurgerymaxx alts detected.

muhhh his work is worth the wait. Has anyone actually SEEN any of his previous clients results?? ive only seen that one video on IG

Jfl at you. I've seen one example on IG months ago that was a supraorbital + infraorbital implant design and the ascension was great. Also you don't need to be a genius to conclude that this (one example of his work he posted on Looksmax)

3073356_22802677-6A70-4F67-B82B-DF746CA9B08E.jpeg

is miles better and way more refined than this:

Male-Custom-IOM-and-Jawline-Implants-after-Bony-Genioplasty-design-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

Absolutely over for you if you can't see the huge difference in quality.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RedRiser and optimisticzoomer
Jfl at you. I've seen one example on IG months ago that was a supraorbital + infraorbital implant design and the ascension was great. Also you don't need to be a genius to conclude that this (one example of his work he posted on Looksmax)

3073356_22802677-6A70-4F67-B82B-DF746CA9B08E.jpeg

is miles better and way more refined than this:

Male-Custom-IOM-and-Jawline-Implants-after-Bony-Genioplasty-design-front-view-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

Absolutely over for you if you can't see the huge difference in quality.
What would be even better is seeing an actual BnA rather than a theoretical design ie what o meant. As in we don’t actually know if he has any clients that he has actually helped besides 1 guy on instagram, given Bssivslly everyone in this thread has said he is impossible to contact. How do we know his implant designs have been. Actually used on anyone?

Also, jfl “he designs bigger implants are hat cover more surface area they must be better bra!!!!”

Doesn’t the existence of Eppley disprove this? What matters is how the actually look on the face. Not what you would imagine it looks like or how it looks on a CBCT. That’s why we need to see real BnAs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, AscendingHero, DeformedCell and 1 other person
What would be even better is seeing an actual BnA rather than a theoretical design ie what o meant. As in we don’t actually know if he has any clients that he has actually helped besides 1 guy on instagram, given Bssivslly everyone in this thread has said he is impossible to contact. How do we know his implant designs have been. Actually used on anyone?

Also, jfl “he designs bigger implants are hat cover more surface area they must be better bra!!!!”

Doesn’t the existence of Eppley disprove this? What matters is how the actually look on the face. Not what you would imagine it looks like or how it looks on a CBCT. That’s why we need to see real BnAs

You are retarded, confirmed. His design resembles a natural jaw (and cheekbones) way more than Eppley's. It's way more nuanced, not bigger. That was the reason of the comparison.
Before and afters of course help but lmao at your room temperature IQ, it's over for you no matter what you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and MTNAscension2
You are retarded, confirmed. His design resembles a natural jaw (and cheekbones) way more than Eppley's. It's way more nuanced, not bigger. That was the reason of the comparison.
Before and afters of course help but lmao at your room temperature IQ, it's over for you no matter what you do.
i need that 😍 i need angularity instead of width to match my narrow mouth and not make it look uncanny

jfl at shilling for a guy who has ignored you for months. Assuming you are not a realsurgerymax alt (which you are). Again you didnt adress any of my points. 1) we have no idea how these implants look on an actual face. 2) He claims to do osteotomy design too. We have no idea if any surgeons will do osteotomies using surgical guides he designs. 3) "Its angular brahhhhhhhhhh!" doesnt matter. a lot of things thatt look good on paper dont irl.

If this was a legit service, all these questions would be answered with galleries of BnAs, and timely responses.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 8869
jfl at shilling for a guy who has ignored you for months. Assuming you are not a realsurgerymax alt (which you are). Again you didnt adress any of my points. 1) we have no idea how these implants look on an actual face. 2) He claims to do osteotomy design too. We have no idea if any surgeons will do osteotomies using surgical guides he designs. 3) "Its angular brahhhhhhhhhh!" doesnt matter. a lot of things thatt look good on paper dont irl.

If this was a legit service, all these questions would be answered with galleries of BnAs, and timely responses.

Not shilling, just facts. I'm not an alt.

1) He showed me an example on IG months ago. The implants look amazing on the face, even with some swelling still left.
2) He has one genioplasty result posted on his IG which he planned and designed the plates for.
3) Strawman argument.

I'm not going to engage with you and your 40 IQ strawman arguments anymore because I have nothing to win or prove with it, nor do I want to waste my time with you.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and MadTwatter
Not shilling, just facts. I'm not an alt.

1) He showed me an example on IG months ago. The implants look amazing on the face, even with some swelling still left.
2) He has one genioplasty result posted on his IG which he planned and designed the plates for.
3) Strawman argument.

I'm not going to engage with you and your 40 IQ strawman arguments anymore because I have nothing to win or prove with it, nor do I want to waste my time with you.
can you please pm me the result

True tbh. And no, im not an "alt".

The guy who got the implants which @NegativeNorwood posted is not happy about the result. He is still swollen, we will see how the result will be.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
It was the same with me but he's just super busy. He just setup a calendly to make appointments which will make everything better moving forward.
I didn’t mind the wait. It was the poor communication and run around
Telling me send him scans, which I laid out 250 for and telling me the next day he will let me know if they are correct and never hearing from hiim
Set
it’s not problem with being super busy, just commicate Better with Customers and give honest answers ..set dates and hold appointments ..even if they are months from now., . Don’t tell people to get scans to proceed and just disappear for weeks,ignoring them . I got scans and just wanted to know if it was correct scans So i could get them retaken if not without having to pay cbct fees again and I informed him of this “ I will check tonight and get back to you” and never hear from him ..ever .4, 5 6 7 messages asking if correct scans and just never answered .now its to late . Flush the money
i also informed him I had surgery sceduled with taban (eye surgery) in April and I was thinking of canceling and was waiting on his input” don’t worry you got time “ and now it’s already just about Feb . He was so iffy, I went ahead and just canceled everything in fear of waiting forever with him and losing my deposit with taban ( probably for best anyways )
3) I was falling so impatient I went to his fb page and booked a consultation ( which was an option)and I waited over an hr on fb and nobody showed up, then finally someone answered hours later saying “this account isn’t checked” and just dissappear ignoring other questions . So why was there an option to book this? I sat there on a Friday night waiting for hours . this is professional behavior?

being busy isn’t an excuse to leave customers hanging in limbo like this. With zero communication. It’s very unprofessional , no excuses. ..enough .

new business model ? Great let’s see some freaking improvement before throwing out pats on the back left and right .. I told him I’m still willing to give it a shot and report my experiences,even though it has been awful so far . God knows I need help more then anyone. Let’s see it !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, tom69 and whiteissuperior
Bunch of karens in this thread. $200 is pocket change to big ballers like us who have tons of things on our plate. Just be patient and he'll get to u when he got time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: insecurehtn, tom69, Crusile and 2 others

The guy who got the implants which @NegativeNorwood posted is not happy about the result. He is still swollen, we will see how the result will be.
@NegativeNorwood thoughts?

@NegativeNorwood thoughts?

"He is still swollen, we will see how the result will be."

The guy I saw had another implant design done, not the one I posted. IIRC, he got this:

3073354_C489F6D1-9BF1-4CFE-A032-99FAF297C10B.png

That one looked very good to me despite still being a bit swollen, completely transformed his eye area.
No comments about the other one because I haven't seen him, maybe after the swelling goes down he likes the result.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, MadTwatter and CristianT
Bunch of karens in this thread. $200 is pocket change to big ballers like us who have tons of things on our plate. Just be patient and he'll get to u when he got time.
should i cancel my eppley consult and get one with him instead

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
giant implants LLC mogs him. jfl @ paying rsm instead of giant implants. i paid them $5 and they designed mogger jaw implant for me in 24 hours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, eyebagcel and Deleted member 16683
giant implants LLC mogs him. jfl @ paying rsm instead of giant implants. i paid them $5 and they designed mogger jaw implant for me in 24 hours.
can u tag his socials

• JFL
Reactions: tom69 and optimisticzoomer
How long is he making you wait and also does he do virtual?
eppley making me wait like a bit less than 2 months i scheduled like 2 weeks ago and my consult is in march. yes he does virtual it's gonna be a zoom call. unfortunately it's only 30 minutes but i'm just going to ask him how to improve my face in general

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
eppley making me wait like a bit less than 2 months i scheduled like 2 weeks ago and my consult is in march. yes he does virtual it's gonna be a zoom call. unfortunately it's only 30 minutes but i'm just going to ask him how to improve my face in general
Wow that's surprisingly short. All the other surgeons I ask for consults always make me wait ages... Seems like Eppley is the guy to go to.

All I’ll say is he’s the only person here other than myself whose opinion I value at all. If you’re crying about a $200 consult fee you aren’t going to get surgery soon anyway, get your money up

I’m able to wait a couple of months since my surgery should be half a year from now, I’m just hoping I can get my implants designed in less then 4 months

2 months isn’t bad … I had to wait like 5 or 6 months for my consultation with taban..
pagnoni consult wait was like a couple of days