surgery with @realsurgerymax

2 months isn’t bad … I had to wait like 5 or 6 months for my consultation with taban..
pagnoni consult wait was like a couple of days
yeah it's not bad and the weeks are going by quickly.

i hope he can give me good advice on lifting my face and making my features look sharper. i want whatever the fuck bella hadid did

2 months isn’t bad … I had to wait like 5 or 6 months for my consultation with taban..
pagnoni consult wait was like a couple of days
Is Pagnoni actually good? I know he's talked about a lot here. How tf only a few days of wait for a consult... Are Euro surgeons all like this and Americans just getting cucked or what?

I would pay a premium to ascend quicker this waiting 1+ year from booking consult to surgery is bs.

Last edited:
Is Pagnoni actually good? I know he's talked about a lot here. How tf only a few days of wait for a consult... Are Euro surgeons all like this and Americans just getting cucked or what?

I would pay a premium to ascend quicker this waiting 1+ year from booking consult to surgery is bs.
i don't think he's that well known outside of this site, his instagram has less than 1k followers. maybe he just has less patients

I never used him but the best eye transformation I have seen on here , guy used pags for infra and Supra implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
I never used him but the best eye transformation I have seen on here , guy used pags for infra and Supra implants
can u pm it plz

as far as i know most eye area ascensions with implants are done at pagnoni

as far as i know most eye area ascensions with implants are done at pagnoni
which are the best ones, could you pm me or reply if you have the pics

which are the best ones, could you pm me or reply if you have the pics
dont have the pics because privacy but i have some insider information

Which guy are you talking about ?

I offered to pay multiple times and even offered to pay multiple X what he was originally asking if he would stick to his word and design the implant by a fixed date, because I had originally planned to get surgery in oct or Nov at the latest and had been planning my work schedule around that.

He guaranteed it would be ready for end of Nov so I booked accommodation and lost a few hundred in deposits but having to figure out how I would take time off this year was the biggest issue. He kept stringing me along and in the end never designed anything and lied to me for months.

Wish I never contacted him and went to straight to the surgeon I’m currently with as I had intended to do from day 1 who has been great and designed exactly as I had imagined. Don’t want to post the name here but I will in PM.
Bro can you PM surgeon name?

I didn’t mind the wait. It was the poor communication and run around
Telling me send him scans, which I laid out 250 for and telling me the next day he will let me know if they are correct and never hearing from hiim
Set

it’s not problem with being super busy, just commicate Better with Customers and give honest answers ..set dates and hold appointments ..even if they are months from now., . Don’t tell people to get scans to proceed and just disappear for weeks,ignoring them . I got scans and just wanted to know if it was correct scans So i could get them retaken if not without having to pay cbct fees again and I informed him of this “ I will check tonight and get back to you” and never hear from him ..ever .4, 5 6 7 messages asking if correct scans and just never answered .now its to late . Flush the money
i also informed him I had surgery sceduled with taban (eye surgery) in April and I was thinking of canceling and was waiting on his input” don’t worry you got time “ and now it’s already just about Feb . He was so iffy, I went ahead and just canceled everything in fear of waiting forever with him and losing my deposit with taban ( probably for best anyways )
3) I was falling so impatient I went to his fb page and booked a consultation ( which was an option)and I waited over an hr on fb and nobody showed up, then finally someone answered hours later saying “this account isn’t checked” and just dissappear ignoring other questions . So why was there an option to book this? I sat there on a Friday night waiting for hours . this is professional behavior?

being busy isn’t an excuse to leave customers hanging in limbo like this. With zero communication. It’s very unprofessional , no excuses. ..enough .

new business model ? Great let’s see some freaking improvement before throwing out pats on the back left and right .. I told him I’m still willing to give it a shot and report my experiences,even though it has been awful so far . God knows I need help more then anyone. Let’s see it !
Still same problems ugh.