Surgerymaxxing advice

Deleted member 2658

Deleted member 2658

High Sex Appeal and Aesthetics-->amazing life
I got good advice on my last post when it comes to surgerymaxxing. Thank you for that firstly!
I have researched those surgery methods; genioplasty results a more forward grown chin, i.e more horizontal growth and chin implant benefits more the vertical growth of the chin and tweak the shape of it.

My chin destroys my harmony and I want to collect a solid sollution to this issue. It's legit a big failo on me.

Firstly, will genioplasty alone or chin implant alone or even both help me to ascend a bit?

Secondly, is a lip lift another solution to ascend significantly because I have a long philtrum due to genetics(My dad has it too) and a compact midface is ideal in aesthetics therefore is it another good problem solver for my case?

My side profile(taken in the morning with little hydration, no effects or lighting, only light on my roof was on)
My front profile (taken with moderate hydration and in sunlight

P.S: I added the hydration because little amount of water consumptions increases the probability of a bloated jawline.

Attachments

• 20191029_090143.jpg
    20191029_090143.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 69
post frontals but in an imgur link so u can always delete them

Why are you squintfrauding in a profile pic lmao?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658

My frontal pic☝🏿
Why are you squintfrauding in a profile pic lmao?
What are you talking about?🤣
Do you want me to squint in a profile pic and send it to you, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

My frontal pic☝🏿

What are you talking about?🤣
Do you want me to squint in a profile pic and send it to you, jfl

It looked like you're squinting lol. Good eye area, above avg, id give you 5.5, could probably ascend to 6 by low bodyfatmaxxing to have a decent lower third

It looked like you're squinting lol. Good eye area, above avg, id give you 5.5, could probably ascend to 6 by low bodyfatmaxxing to have a decent lower third
Is it PSL or IRL?

• +1
My own rating which is harsher than PSL often, lol. I think users will rate you at least a 6 PSL
I got 4PSL on my frontal pic.
How much would my side profile be?

I got 4PSL on my frontal pic.
How much would my side profile be?
What a cope rating, that would imply being below AVG jfl. I'd give side a 5, give or take. Front mogs

genioplasty

• +1
Really? My jawline is more pronounced in the sideprofile tho.
I know. But something looks odd about it, maybe cuz you've got facial fat. Like I said, try lowbodyfatmaxxing and you'll look better, probably from side as well

I know. But something looks odd about it, maybe cuz you've got facial fat. Like I said, try lowbodyfatmaxxing and you'll look better, probably from side as well
This is my sideprofile with some lightening of my cameraflash.
What a cope rating, that would imply being below AVG jfl. I'd give side a 5, give or take. Front mogs
Btw 4PSL is 5IRL --> average

Attachments

• 20191029_090017.jpg
    20191029_090017.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: