MakeinItHappen zz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lejend and Mr.cope
Sir this is looksmax forum

• +1
Reactions: one job away, KraftDurchLeid, Mr.cope and 13 others
Hey guys!

I am currently doing a dissertation on the Incel movement and the internet. I sort of want to understand people like ourselves that turn to sites like these. If you could fill out this questionnaire for a very short amount of time that would be great. It's completely anonymous too. Thanks a lot!

link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...P0F5cECzwazW2H0CSZw_dxyA/viewform?usp=sf_link
wrong website moron, go back to incels.is you inceltear faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Mr.cope, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
If this is legitimate, please keep in mind, OP, that while this website may contain a substantial presence of involuntary celibates, it is not strictly an "incel" website. This community is for men of all sexual statuses who wish to enhance their looks, whether to improve their chances with the opposite sex, increase their self-esteem, treat their insecurities, or any other reason. Furthermore, it's more likely than not that whoever fills out this survey will not be taking it seriously and may intentionally be providing false results as part of their immature trolling.

EDIT: I decided to fill out the survey. You may be able to distinguish serious entries from trolls by the amount of effort put into the answers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
Yeah OP, we got some problems here then.

This is a looksmaxxing forum too, I joined here to maxx my puberty and pass the time of my sperg youth. Now i'm almost 18... I guess I need to reach a level of facial looks that can make up for my defective brain so I can at least get approached by hotter girls.

Somedays i'm truecel, others i'm Gigachad, it depends on others because at a certain attraction level, and to a point looks are indeed subjective.

That survey was terrible, u seem to think that men who can't get laid are all projecting frustrated faggots who need an alliance, but if u pay attention u will see that most incels won't admit they're sexless. Jfl most incels don't get involved w/ incel forums at all, they've probably
never heard the word in their life if we count the whole planet.

There's no movement here. If there is, then it's the absolute lowest of truecels involved that won't make any significant change w/ people.

TLDR: I hope u get expelled/fired from your occupation, doxxed and then kys OP.

• +1
Reactions: CaptainCalicoe, Deleted member 2729, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
Sir this is looksmax forum
still have to jfl thinking about how they called you an 'incel from the netherlands' in the comments on the omegle video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
still have to jfl thinking about how they called you an 'incel from the netherlands' in the comments on the omegle video
Indeed fuck those people those are the biggest losers here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 13197 and 5 others
Was an incel, when I was in HS+. Can I still do the survey?

• +1
Reactions: Lord Phobium
Youre not a gender and womans studies major are you?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
If this is legitimate, please keep in mind, OP, that while this website may contain a substantial presence of involuntary celibates, it is not strictly an "incel" website. This community is for men of all sexual statuses who wish to enhance their looks, whether to improve their chances with the opposite sex, increase their self-esteem, treat their insecurities, or any other reason. Furthermore, it's more likely than not that whoever fills out this survey will not be taking it seriously and may intentionally be providing false results as part of their immature trolling.

EDIT: I decided to fill out the survey. You may be able to distinguish serious entries from trolls by the amount of effort put into the answers.
Don't worry, it's completely legit. It's for my master's dissertation in Communication and Technology. But I am aware that this site has a great degree of Incels on it. Thanks for completing the survey though! ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
Youre not a gender and womans studies major are you?
HA! No, I tend to stay clear of all things feminism!

Communications and Technology thanks for asking!:p

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and .👽.
Hey guys!

I am currently doing a dissertation on the Incel movement and the internet. I sort of want to understand people like ourselves that turn to sites like these. If you could fill out this questionnaire for a very short amount of time that would be great. It's completely anonymous too. Thanks a lot!

link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...P0F5cECzwazW2H0CSZw_dxyA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Fuck you you pathetic normie. Seriously just fuck you and your short sightedness. Fuck you and your arrogant behaviour and mindset. This is not a fucking zoo most people here are seriously suffering because YOU fucking normies fucked up everything. I hope hell exists cuz all you asshole normies will rott there while I can chill with my fellow looksmax and incel brothers in gandy heaven.

TLDR: choke to death on my manlet cock OP

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faggotchadlite, KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 13021 and 3 others

stopped here cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, UltimateMan, ChristianChad and 4 others
Fuck you you pathetic normie. Seriously just fuck you and your short sightedness. Fuck you and your arrogant behaviour and mindset. This is not a fucking zoo most people here are seriously suffering because YOU fucking normies fucked up everything. I hope hell exists cuz all you asshole normies will rott there while I can chill with my fellow looksmax and incel brothers in gandy heaven.

We're suffering because of our looks. Not because of normies.

Am I an incel if I literally never tried to ask a girl out or even attempted to make a tinder profile?

Literally funny when you call me a normie when I have been the furthest thing from it my entire life. I have constantly either been bullied or rejected by the mainstream, extroverted society since I was a kid and I'm constantly looked down due to my bad looks and borderline autistic traits. I am fed up with normies by this point.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Deleted member 2729
Hey guys!

Holy shit, you didn't explicitly state that this site was a incel site but I'm assuming based on your sentence construction that you think it is. This site is a looks blackpilled forum that focuses on enhancing looks, sure it may have some incels but if you really want to deal with actual incels(maybe not actual incels but a bunch of normies who claim to be self proclaimed incels) then check incels.is. I'll just fill out your forum accurately and that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Lord Phobium
Literally funny when you call me a normie when I have been the furthest thing from it my entire life. I have constantly either been bullied or rejected by the mainstream, extroverted society since I was a kid and I'm constantly looked down due to my bad looks and borderline autistic traits. I am fed up with normies by this point.
Well then stop doing normie stuff and join us jfl

Well then stop doing normie stuff and join us jfl
I have literally just joined you right now bro! LOL!:p Otherwise I would not be typing up this post right now!

Holy shit, you didn't explicitly state that this site was a incel site but I'm assuming based on your sentence construction that you think it is. This site is a looks blackpilled forum that focuses on enhancing looks, sure it may have some incels but if you really want to deal with actual incels(maybe not actual incels but a bunch of normies who claim to be self proclaimed incels) then check incels.is. I'll just fill out your forum accurately and that's all.
Thank you very much! ;)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, n0rthface and KraftDurchLeid
what a retarded fucking question jfl. Stupid hypothesis, what should that even mean? The incel „“““movement““““ couldn‘t exist without the internet and if it did in what way does OP think it would?? How would I know how this would influence my participation in it when it‘s such an open-ended question??? how should one be able to answer this????
You seriously shouldn‘t be in academia OP

Last edited:
no way im clicking that shit

yessssssss!!!